Wpt Announces New Hostess For Season 6

I thought that was her. Could be ok.
If you can find the G4 video clip of Layla on Spring Break, where she tries about ten different drinks in a pretty short period of time, you'll fall in love with this woman.

At least she has a pedigree as a legitimate television host.She is beautiful, and that Brit accent gives her (right or wrong) cerebral credibility.Good choice. :club:

Too bad rather than hiring another hostess who will likely add nothing, the WPT doesn't just sit down the most recently eliminated player between Mike and Vince and let them ask the player questions about what they were thinking on critical hands.As opposed to more "so what happened out there today?"Ugh

what about those wonderful interviews Courtney Friel used to do...CF: So i guess you feel pretty crappy now that you busted, huh?Player: YeahCF: Ummmm, so ..ok, we'll see you next time

what about those wonderful interviews Courtney Friel used to do...CF: So i guess you feel pretty crappy now that you busted, huh?Player: YeahCF: Ummmm, so ..ok, we'll see you next time
haha... :club:
Too bad rather than hiring another hostess who will likely add nothing, the WPT doesn't just sit down the most recently eliminated player between Mike and Vince and let them ask the player questions about what they were thinking on critical hands.As opposed to more "so what happened out there today?"Ugh
dude, you got to be kidding. you must hate women. even the homosexuals like looking at attractive women. who cares if they don't know a whole lot about poker. one of the things that made the WPT worth watching is seeing shana hiatt in a bikini in aruba
If you can find the G4 video clip of Layla on Spring Break, where she tries about ten different drinks in a pretty short period of time, you'll fall in love with this woman.
yes indeed, i am very familiar with this woman from g4, i applaud this woman, and wpt's decision to make her the hostess.*looks down at my hand in my pants.*yeah, definitely applauding.

Did the world run out of hot halfway intelligent blondes or what?:)At least she has some TV experience so there's hope she'll be decent. (and yeah, I guess she is cute :club: )Mark