Official Wsop Meet And Greet

seriously, though, scott, i'm expecting you to be my social coordinator, because i don't read past a 3rd grade attention span.
FYPMark
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also right now I'm putting it on the table, $50 to drink a shot of Wasabi
Get me a little tipsy and I'll win $50.

I got my flight, June 23rd to July 7.Marchant if you're serious and will do it and need Hospital, I have Insurance :club:

I wish I could be there this year to meet all of you, especially you Steve. However, I will be there in spirit. Please make sure to post pictures and give updates and I will be rooting for all of you to make final tables and win bracelets.

We should all play a round of golf or somethingGolf with FCP
If only there were some game that we all had in common . . .
I was thinking of having a bowling night. Can anyone who is coming suggest some possible activities besides dinner or bowling?
Arcade? Go-Karts? Clubbing?
Arcade? Go-Karts? Clubbing?
Go-Karts sound like a lot of fun, but it will be ridiculously hot out. Lets try and stick to indoor activities. Or maybe Go-Karts at night. That would be cool.
I was thinking of having a bowling night. Can anyone who is coming suggest some possible activities besides dinner or bowling?
Are there batting cages in the area? Somewhere we can do some prop bets with games like "Pop-A-Shot" and Skee-Ball.
Are there batting cages in the area? Somewhere we can do some prop bets with games like "Pop-A-Shot" and Skee-Ball.
Batting cages sound like fun too. pretty sure that Circus Circus would have Skee Ball, but not positive. If they have a Dave and Busters in Vegas, that would be a cool place to go.

Let me see if I've got this...A group of 20-30something males are going to Vegas, meeting up in large numbers...and the term "titty bar" doesn't appear in any of the five pages of this thread even once?For shame, all of you. Batting cages and bowling alleys...I fart in your general directions.

DO I KNOW DANIEL OR DO I KNOW DANIEL????
no. you do not know him. steve does.bowling sounds like a blast to me, if only for reason that i'd hate to come home stuck 2K in skeeball.
A group of 20-30something males are going to Vegas, meeting up in large numbers...and the term "titty bar" doesn't appear in any of the five pages of this thread even once?
Call me crazy, but getting ****-teased isn't my idea of a good time.
Call me crazy, but getting ****-teased isn't my idea of a good time.
Clearly you don't go to the titty-bar with enough money. Or you're going to the Mormon one. <grin>
I'll be at the meet and greet on June 4th. I'd be up for bowling or Circus Circus craziness after dinner that night. Or any night between June 1st and 7th.

Top of the Stratosphere has 2 of the craziest thrill rides ever.Fly away indoor sky diving.Night golf, par 3 at Callaway center near Mandalay Bay.Have one too many drinks and go see Carrot Top.But....I am only going to participate if we can walk everywhere single file, holding hands, and wearing paper hats.OH CAN WE CAMP COUNSELOR???.....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEE????????????P.S. .... I will most likely have my wife with me that first Monday....BUZZ KILL!!!!!P. S. S. .... she'll kill all your asses at skee ball. :club:

OH CAN WE CAMP COUNSELOR???.....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEE????????????P.S. .... I will most likely have my wife with me that first Monday....BUZZ KILL!!!!!P. S. S. .... she'll kill all your asses at skee ball. :club:
bet it :D