Daniel's Bluf Magazine Cover

A buddy of mine received this in error from Bluff magazine after requesting a free issue. Bluff magazine insisted this be returned immediately. He is laughing about this because, obviously he can't believe it, and that he has no legal obligation to send it back. It is a framed copy of Daniel's cover shot on Bluff magazine. Wonder if it's worth anything?

It's a known fact that Bluff magazine has access to the RNG that is used by many of the online sites. So unless your 'friend' doesn't want to get outdrawn 9/10 times for the next 50 years, I would send that picture to me...I will deal with Bluff directly.

It's a known fact that Bluff magazine has access to the RNG that is used by many of the online sites. So unless your 'friend' doesn't want to get outdrawn 9/10 times for the next 50 years, I would send that picture to me...I will deal with Bluff directly.
I actually LOL'd at this. Anyway your quoting of the word friend, im sure, must make you think I have it, which I don't. He was just curious as to what to do with it. Bluff magazine offered him a sweatshirt to send it back- lmao. If Daniel himself wants it, im quite certain it would be shipped to him now questions asked. Just curious as to what you guys would do with it.
I actually LOL'd at this. Anyway your quoting of the word friend, im sure, must make you think I have it, which I don't. He was just curious as to what to do with it. Bluff magazine offered him a sweatshirt to send it back- lmao. If Daniel himself wants it, im quite certain it would be shipped to him now questions asked. Just curious as to what you guys would do with it.
Maybe this is how Taylor got his sweater??????It's all coming back full circlen8613173_34218088_3769.jpg
I'd keep it and offer to highest bidder, in which Bluff is welcome to participate.That's just business.J
sounds fair .. to finder that is :club: id think daniel has one already but im sure the pottery guy would love it ..
Maybe this is how Taylor got his sweater??????It's all coming back full circlen8613173_34218088_3769.jpg
Does it come in men's?
A buddy of mine received this in error from Bluff magazine after requesting a free issue. Bluff magazine insisted this be returned immediately. He is laughing about this because, obviously he can't believe it, and that he has no legal obligation to send it back. It is a framed copy of Daniel's cover shot on Bluff magazine. Wonder if it's worth anything?
Ebay?
lol tupperwareamentsIt's probably not worth much since it isn't autographed or numbered. Basically, it's the cost of the magazine and a frame. But pretty cool to randomly get that for free.

I don't see why they care so much if they get it back, they could just do another one, it's really not much to take a copy of their own magazine i'm sure they have, and frame it one more time. What morons.

I have an idea: your friend could be a man and send it back. Like, you know, any decent person would.
Lol, he can do whatever he wants with it, but really, who do you know wouldn't ask around first? I said if DN wants it, im quite certain he'd send it to him. Still waiting to hear if he wants it.
I don't see why they care so much if they get it back, they could just do another one, it's really not much to take a copy of their own magazine i'm sure they have, and frame it one more time. What morons.
I'm sure they didn't think the person would actually tell them no when asked to return it lol. I mean come on, you guys act like he coudn't make money off of it. I, personally, wouldn't ship it back either. I'd either send it to DN if he wants it or I'd find another means of "getting rid" of it. Who knows what he wants to do, I told him I'd check around for him and see if it has any value to anyone.