Official (haha) Im High Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know rock and I aren't the only ones high tonight. Fess up.
lol. You are correct.Btw, your sig is hideous and I don't like looking at it. How long is the bet for?

I have 3 strains of marijuana I'm smoking. They are White Cap, Grape Mazar and Granddaddy Purple. All are sooo amazingly bomb.

I have 3 strains of marijuana I'm smoking. They are White Cap, Grape Mazar and Granddaddy Purple. All are sooo amazingly bomb.
awesome stuff. I miss smoking, but my weight loss has picked up since I quit. 74 lbs and counting. :club:
that is what my orthopedist told me. I think it is more likely though that darvocet is less addictive than percocet or vicodin but still potentially addictive.flying high on two darvocets right now. glad I dont have much in the way of "thinking" work to do today...
My brother in law is a genetic chemist who did research for many years on trying to make a non addictive painkiller at the University of Michigan.Turns out there is no such thing as a non addictive narcotic painkiller nor any such way (so far) to make such a thing. The research was abandoned.Your orthopedist is misinformed.I'm about to smoke a bowl.
awesome stuff. I miss smoking, but my weight loss has picked up since I quit. 74 lbs and counting. :club:
Wow, 74lb is good work. Keep it up!Does anyone else here have names for their pieces? I have a chillum thats named Charlie Dank Tank. I also have a bubbler thats named Nemo. It's obviously in the shape of a fish.
Wow, 74lb is good work. Keep it up!Does anyone else here have names for their pieces? I have a chillum thats named Charlie Dank Tank. I also have a bubbler thats named Nemo. It's obviously in the shape of a fish.
My friend (who is also staying with me for a short time) has a lovely piece named Bongjamin Franklin. He also got us matching one shooters named He-Man and Lion-O. Mine is Lion-O.
where do you live? can i come for a visit......soon?
LOL It would be really bad timing to come to Minnesota for two reasons.1. It's really fucking cold all the time.2. The feds nabbed one of my main dealers a couple days ago. **** them for disrupting my flow of high grade marijuana.

There's nothing like some good chronic. Well, there's better weed, but not available around here. Detroit has more variety, but most people here (grand rapids) smoke regs or chronic, in varying degrees of potency. Found a chronic seed too, considering trying to grow a plant. Should I grow a chronic plant?[ ] yes[ ] no[ ] maybeJust read this page too, I just saw 21 grams for the first time, and I gotta say, probably one of the most interesting plots for a movie since I recently saw City of God. My roommate is a film major and introduced me to these films, and I gotta say I was missing out.

There's nothing like some good chronic. Well, there's better weed, but not available around here. Detroit has more variety, but most people here (grand rapids) smoke regs or chronic, in varying degrees of potency. Found a chronic seed too, considering trying to grow a plant. Should I grow a chronic plant?[ ] yes[ ] no[ ] maybeJust read this page too, I just saw 21 grams for the first time, and I gotta say, probably one of the most interesting plots for a movie since I recently saw City of God. My roommate is a film major and introduced me to these films, and I gotta say I was missing out.
If you liked City of God check out Amores Perros its subtitles but who cares its a great movie with a great plot. In my top 10 fav movies of all time.BTW growing a plant is not as easy as growing tomatoes. I am not sure but at some point you have to seperate the male and the female plants because only one can create THC if both breeds are kept together all you will get is hemp which is useless.
If you liked City of God check out Amores Perros its subtitles but who cares its a great movie with a great plot. In my top 10 fav movies of all time.BTW growing a plant is not as easy as growing tomatoes. I am not sure but at some point you have to seperate the male and the female plants because only one can create THC if both breeds are kept together all you will get is hemp which is useless.
I've watched videos and have the advice of friends who have grown, so I'm not worried about screwing it up that way, just seems like a pretty big risk to take just for free pot.