Official (haha) Im High Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, as I've thrown out there, I'm an occasional recreational smoker... I probably spend about $25 a week on bud, at most $50.Here's a problem I've run into. One of my roommates is what you may call a "fiend" when it comes to smoking pot. He truly feels he's a better halo player when he's high, he spends money (that he gets from FUCKING UNEMPLOYMENT) on weed and booze, and hasn't been looking for a job at all. He's a college student during the year, but now he's simply unemployed.His weed habit/addiction has effected his finances, and therefore his ability to pay bills on time. He constantly says things like "well, I have to wait to get my unemployment so I can pay you," which is really starting to get on my nerves. Then, he basically redirects the attention on me or someone else in some way, trying to make other people feel bad for something they've done or do (I'm sometimes a week or so late on getting the bills totals for everyone, which he reminds me when I ask for bills, which he doesn't have anyway.)I've talked this over with my other roommates, but I figured I'd get the perspectives of a few random people on the internet :)Besides tell the lazy fck to get a job and stop making excuses, what options do I have here, besides moving out?

So, as I've thrown out there, I'm an occasional recreational smoker... I probably spend about $25 a week on bud, at most $50.Here's a problem I've run into. One of my roommates is what you may call a "fiend" when it comes to smoking pot. He truly feels he's a better halo player when he's high, he spends money (that he gets from FUCKING UNEMPLOYMENT) on weed and booze, and hasn't been looking for a job at all. He's a college student during the year, but now he's simply unemployed.His weed habit/addiction has effected his finances, and therefore his ability to pay bills on time. He constantly says things like "well, I have to wait to get my unemployment so I can pay you," which is really starting to get on my nerves. Then, he basically redirects the attention on me or someone else in some way, trying to make other people feel bad for something they've done or do (I'm sometimes a week or so late on getting the bills totals for everyone, which he reminds me when I ask for bills, which he doesn't have anyway.)I've talked this over with my other roommates, but I figured I'd get the perspectives of a few random people on the internet :)Besides tell the lazy fck to get a job and stop making excuses, what options do I have here, besides moving out?
If he is paying rent late you have a reason to kick him out. Tell him to get his shit together or he will be homeless and unemployed. Be blunt (no pun intended) and tell him to get a job. I LOVE smoking. It's one of the best things in life, but being responsible and honoring your word comes first. But that's just me.
just shipped a tourny while taking multiple bong tokes at the FTcronicccccc
LOL! POTY.
wake-n-bake.
I take my test today at my new job. :club: It's a mouth swab test and weed stays in your system at MOST for 7 days. I've been smoke free for 12 days. IMMA BUY A FAT SACK TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!111

(415): I set the bag of cheetos on the open box on my coffee table while I was watching TV. I was so high I ate half of the styrofoam peanuts in the box by accident. Am I going to die?

(415): I set the bag of cheetos on the open box on my coffee table while I was watching TV. I was so high I ate half of the styrofoam peanuts in the box by accident. Am I going to die?
lol, i doubter buddy, styrofoam peanuts and "cheetos" are in the same food group, garbage

You speak of a feverThat burns you insideAs you explain to your motherHow you wanted to die

puff puff pass.
<-----Monday and Tuesday's are my days off so I will be blazing for the next 2 1/2 days straight. Wake n Bake is in order for tomorrow morning! :club:
<-----Monday and Tuesday's are my days off so I will be blazing for the next 2 1/2 days straight. Wake n Bake is in order for tomorrow morning! :club:
suh-wheet
i hate you all for the next 48.5 weeks..that is all
don't hate the playa, hate the game.keep your head down, come home safe, and we'll figure out a time and place to puff puff pass. convention's in your town in march/april.