Official (haha) Im High Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its my party Ill get high if I want tohigh if I want to you would get high to if u blew the herb I dooowhat up then ol dirtfoot?

Damn. And on your birfday too.
i forgot to repost cause i was high but like 10 mins after I ran out i got an 1/8th for a present

got high on a half oz i got for my kayak trip on thursday, this is some good strong smoke, excellent quality for 85 bucks. Played some NHL 07 on the sexbox. That game is so freaking intense it blows my mind, the hand eye coordination required is so demanding that when you crack down and decided to score a goal you can, our last tie breaker game had 3 goals scored in the last minute with 2 lead changes to force overtime. NHL 08 should be the nutz, but it'll probably only be on 360.crap.

got high on a half oz i got for my kayak trip on thursday, this is some good strong smoke, excellent quality for 85 bucks. Played some NHL 07 on the sexbox. That game is so freaking intense it blows my mind, the hand eye coordination required is so demanding that when you crack down and decided to score a goal you can, our last tie breaker game had 3 goals scored in the last minute with 2 lead changes to force overtime. NHL 08 should be the nutz, but it'll probably only be on 360.crap.
It better be good for 85 bucks. A 1/2 oz here is 50. Hell, 1 lb is $800. If you buy 10 or more lbs, theyre $600 ea. I mean, not that I would know or anything.