Official (haha) Im High Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first time i posted in this thread......i havent smoked much in the last 3 years......used to smoke 1/4 a dayI only smoke KB in dutchmasters with honey.....baught an 1/4 for superdad....i was so paranoid bugging..... driving was very nerve racking......what ive eater since buying the bag...papaginos, kfc, honey dew, twixs and snickers, chinese twice and 20 microwavable sausagesman I miss this sh1t

is there a thing as being too high???discuss...
yesbeing too veg to move, to talk or to keep your eyes open is too high IMO. I hate when people are too high, they become such stupid downers for the rest.
is there a thing as being too high???discuss...
i agree yes, sometimes im just rubbish and as coesillian said, my eyes need to take little rests.but if you dont have anything to do, then whatever.oh, and bump for the herbals.
  • 4 weeks later...
I was looking for this thread last night.... and whaddayaknow im high again
Every time Ive been high recently, Ive forgot about this thread, and Im the tard that created it, lol.
  • 2 weeks later...

Just smoked some weed for the first time in a long time bout 3 hours ago. It was cool for the first 2 hours but i have just eaten a 300 gram bag of salt an vineger chips then a pint of hagen dazs rocky road. i think i am gonna go and get some more ice cream at 711

Just smoked some weed for the first time in a long time bout 3 hours ago. It was cool for the first 2 hours but i have just eaten a 300 gram bag of salt an vineger chips then a pint of hagen dazs rocky road. i think i am gonna go and get some more ice cream at 711
when i read this, i really cant help but laugh that pot is illegal. alcohol leads to so much crime, pot leads to eating 46 fun size snickers. you tell me what threatens our society. ridiculous. oh yeah and im high.anyone try oxycontin or roxycodone in here? my friends are pretty into it right now, its kinda scary.
when i read this, i really cant help but laugh that pot is illegal. alcohol leads to so much crime, pot leads to eating 46 fun size snickers. you tell me what threatens our society. ridiculous. oh yeah and im high.anyone try oxycontin or roxycodone in here? my friends are pretty into it right now, its kinda scary.
I wouldnt try those unless you have a job where they send you away to rehab for a 4 week paid vacation. Oxycontin is pharmecutical heroin with the same adiction and withdrwals. I think roxycodone is just a generic form of oxy.