2007 Bellagio Wpt Championship ***update Thread***

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like Daniel and JC are playing tommorrow(1b).
Jamie Gold Shows a HUGE BluffJamie Gold raises to $300 from UTG and Tuan Le re-raises to $600 from the big blind. Jamie Gold re-raised to $1200 and Tuan Le called. The flop was Jh-2c-2s. Tuan checked, Gold bet $1500, and Le calls. Le checks and Gold bets $5,000. Le calls quickly. The river is the 4c. Le checks and Jamie Gold moves all-in.Jamie Gold said, "There's no question I have you beat, it's just whether or not you're calling." Tuan Le finally mucked and Jamie Gold turned over 3-6 offsuit for 6 high, winning the pot. just wow
Brian Townsend is busto! 50k in chips in circa 45 mins, hope cp.com posts some hh's
He mucked on a K-J-T-4-7 board when Andy Black showed him 44, and was knocked out on an A-9-3-x board when his A9 was no good against Lyle Berman's 33.
Jamie Gold Shows a HUGE BluffJamie Gold raises to $300 from UTG and Tuan Le re-raises to $600 from the big blind. Jamie Gold re-raised to $1200 and Tuan Le called. The flop was Jh-2c-2s. Tuan checked, Gold bet $1500, and Le calls. Le checks and Gold bets $5,000. Le calls quickly. The river is the 4c. Le checks and Jamie Gold moves all-in.Jamie Gold said, "There's no question I have you beat, it's just whether or not you're calling." Tuan Le finally mucked and Jamie Gold turned over 3-6 offsuit for 6 high, winning the pot. just wow
That's awesome. It really is. :club:

posted this in the other thread but its just too awesome Jamie Gold Shows a HUGE BluffJamie Gold raises to $300 from UTG and Tuan Le re-raises to $600 from the big blind. Jamie Gold re-raised to $1200 and Tuan Le called. The flop was Jh-2c-2s. Tuan checked, Gold bet $1500, and Le calls. Le checks and Gold bets $5,000. Le calls quickly. The river is the 4c. Le checks and Jamie Gold moves all-in.Jamie Gold said, "There's no question I have you beat, it's just whether or not you're calling." Tuan Le finally mucked and Jamie Gold turned over 3-6 offsuit for 6 high, winning the pot.

posted this in the other thread but its just too awesome Jamie Gold Shows a HUGE BluffJamie Gold raises to $300 from UTG and Tuan Le re-raises to $600 from the big blind. Jamie Gold re-raised to $1200 and Tuan Le called. The flop was Jh-2c-2s. Tuan checked, Gold bet $1500, and Le calls. Le checks and Gold bets $5,000. Le calls quickly. The river is the 4c. Le checks and Jamie Gold moves all-in.Jamie Gold said, "There's no question I have you beat, it's just whether or not you're calling." Tuan Le finally mucked and Jamie Gold turned over 3-6 offsuit for 6 high, winning the pot.
I really hate that man.
Someone at the table with those 2 lagtards is gonna pick up alot of chips. Be it Gold, Tuan or one of the other eight.Edit - And Hoyt lol.
Someone at the table with those 2 lagtards is gonna pick up alot of chips. Be it Gold, Tuan or one of the other eight.Edit - And Hoyt lol.
Play is slow as the players are pretty deep stacked in relation to the blinds.I met up with GetSprung and he had to choose between a red and green notebook. He chose the red notebook. What does that say about him?
1Jared Hamby 520,000Wow, he is on a sick tear!
not accurate, i think it's more like 52k and a cardplayer typo, there havent been that many people eliminated yet, and he came in late

Anna Wroblewski The Chip Leader!On a board of A-J-9-6 with 3 hearts, Anna got it in against her two opponents. Anna showed QhKh, and was up against AA and JJ. The river was an offsuit king, and Anna tripled up, eliminating one opponent and crippling another. lol

1Jared Hamby 520,000Wow, he is on a sick tear!
I saw that too. Damn he's good. :club: Really, it's almost impossible that he has that many chips at this point, and considering CardPlayer ha yet to mention a single hand he's been in, it's quie obviously a typo.

Just talked to Jared, and at that point we had basically played the same amount of hands. In other words he got in late. I just watched him get re-raised in a pot preflop though and that was about it. 6 tables left in the main poker room, and there is a Josh Arieh sighting. Didn't know he was still alive, or playing poker. Pretty hard to find a table that isn't stacked at this point, should be some fun interactions.-Jon(Red Notebooks Rule)

As I wrote that there was a huge pot between Jeff Madsen and Anna W., on a 2 3 T 6 4 three heart board Madsen had the clock called on him facing Anna's all-in bet. He finally called all-in for his last 10k ish in chips and Anna had 22 for bottom set. Madsen claimed to have folded pocket J's. Anna is up to 135k in chips.

jared is at $42kloosh is sticking somewhere around $50kJared flopped a set of aces, led out and was called. He check-raised the turn, and his opponent called. The river brought 3 to a flush and 4 to a straight, and Jared c/folded. He's already started drinking!Jared is wearing both of his bracelets on his wrists

UPDATES?
nothing is happening, the players just got back from a 10 minute breakI just met NakedCowboy, what a cutie!