$4.40 180 Stakeaments

Ok, so Im gonna stake 4 people for a $4.40. 50/50 on the winnings if you cash. GLI have made 4 $4.40 FT in the last month recently, all of which i made rail threadYou must tell me where i finished and which one it was(i.e. 5th place in the 3rd one)Stakees1.pniblo(2nd place in 4th one)2.Knollie919(Win in 1st one)3.4.5.James D(I own him...:club:)Also, DONT REGISTER FOR THE 180 UNTILL I SAY SO, I WILL POST THE TOURNEY ID#

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so Im gonna stake 4 people for a $4.40. 50/50 on the winnings if you cash. GLI have made 4 $4.40 FT in the last month recently, all of which i made rail threadYou must tell me where i finished and which one it was(i.e. 5th place in the 3rd one)Stakees1.2.3.4.Also, DONT REGISTER FOR THE 180 UNTILL I SAY SO, I WILL POST THE TOURNEY ID#
2nd for $144 in your 4th one
k i thought u meant in april cuz ur first one would be first for 216 then wasn't sure whatu meant
correct, when i said a month, I meant a 30-ish day time span
k i wasn't sure so i put the first one in april my bad
stars sn is same as here, correct?
2nd one was a wingametymer
incorrectI see Q is posting....might as well ship to him already...

if i did this on pstars, i'd have to get people to tell the last four final tables... that i railed.get this running soon & i'll join on my own dime. nothing says work like playing poker.