Sanjaya Lost !

Well, can you find any more recent evidence that youve beat me?? Yeah, didnt think so!
I was going to tell you to hop in the 3.30 and I forgot.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY.
Oh, like youve never seen!
Chalk topless up under likes.
Oh, hahaha, youve never seen!And this goes for Henry too, in either catagory, since Im not sure.
Oh, like youve never seen!
I actually have not.It's ok. I don't need boobs to hart Lori.They wouldn't hurt though.
And this goes for Henry too, in either catagory, since Im not sure.
I'm out of the loop. I never see shit.
I actually have not.It's ok. I don't need boobs to hart Lori.They wouldn't hurt though.
I :club: boobs.
Damn lemon juice! And to think I almost thought you were a gentleman. Almost.
I'm out of the loop. I never see shit.I :club: boobs.
Nuh uh, no way! You hart boobs too?
Damn lemon juice! And to think I almost thought you were a gentleman. Almost.
All that work for nothing! NOTHING!I think Renae or Nikki can vouch for me. I'm a nice guy.
All that work for nothing! NOTHING!I think Renae or Nikki can vouch for me. I'm a nice guy.
Bah! You think Id trust Nikki or Renae? You know how those Super Threads work, they all stick together.
Bah! You think Id trust Nikki or Renae? You know how those Super Threads work, they all stick together.
This one sees all the angles.You...you're good, you.
You know that string on your underwear, that you can pull forever, and it only unravels, but never breaks?Thats a Super Thread.
I don't wear underwear.Commango all the time.
There are way too many bolded portions to go back and make my point, but I'll give it my best.You bolded that Randy would agree with me. I pointed out, that in fact, he DID NOT agree with me. Infact, he said (paraphrasing) "you did nothing wrong".I'll go slower for you next time if it helps.
you drunk? or high?RR did say i overreacted, he just didnt think it was as bad as everyone was making it out to be...go read and you'll see it yourself.
Ahhh, its all coming together now. You just want to be a part of a Super Thread. You seem to be faggy enough to hang with the boys in the Sick Thread. Come join us.
i wouldnt be able to handle turds no smiley rule. :club:
I like DDIDM too. I really don't think they owe an apology, I haven't reread it from the beginning, but I doubt Actuary said anything over the line. DDIDM speaks passionately and often goes overboard, but at least he stands up for what he believes in. I can see why people wouldn't like him though, but he seems like a good kid to me.
lol, you have no idea how off you are about DD...
nah, we're coolI felt Vatche deserved everything for his initial attack and subsequent idiotic stubbornnessThe fact eric and I became the bad guys, was a tad troublesome.But, I won't be asking for apoligeeze
i did not deserve "everything"...you and dd went waaay overboard to my overreaction, and got this puppy rolling...but its all good, this thread has been a blast... :club:
10:30 PM'[/b] post='1846596']Vatche was dumb for playing along and I understand protecting his right to say whatever. . I think he handled it terribly by giving credence and arguing with them in the first place. I am saddened that a bunch of idiots here have shown their true colors.
you drunk? or high?RR did say i overreacted, he just didnt think it was as bad as everyone was making it out to be...go read and you'll see it yourself.
If I wasnt currently in a tourney, I would PROVE to you that AT THE TIME me and you were having this convo, Randy had said nothing of the sort, instead, the only real criticism he gave you was the one quoted above. Notice the time stamp.Proving you wrong is going to become my lifes work.
If I wasnt currently in a tourney, I would PROVE to you that AT THE TIME me and you were having this convo, Randy had said nothing of the sort, instead, the only real criticism he gave you was the one quoted above. Notice the time stamp.Proving you wrong is going to become my lifes work.
you havent proved anything...you dont seem to be getting this...in one of his posts, RR actually said and i quote "vatche did overreact".im not gonna go thru 20 pgs to find it for you, but its in here...
lol, you have no idea how off you are about DD...
Umm, no. You are way off about DD. Im willing to bet I know him better than you, and can attest to that fact that he actually is a really great person.
you havent proved anything...you dont seem to be getting this...in one of his posts, RR actually said and i quote "vatche did overreact".im not gonna go thru 20 pgs to find it for you, but its in here...
LOL, like I said, proving you wrong is going to be my lifes work, so trust me, when Im done, I'll go back and look through all of Randys posts, UP TO the time you said he and I were in agreement.I honestly have nothing against you, Vatche, other than now youre becoming a pain in my ass.
Umm, no. You are way off about DD. Im willing to bet I know him better than you, and can attest to that fact that he actually is a really great person.
i dont see it, i really cant imagine this being true...but you have a right to your opinion.

Ughh, lost the quotes but....Carson Palmer has great stats early, but it's too early to tell if he's ever going to the super bowl. If he doesn't then he'll never be in the same breath as Brady or Manning. I do love the potential. I also really appreciate the thread hi-jack, thanks.Vatche, it seemed long over and you keep bringing it back up. Let it go. It's over. 2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: Randy Reed, theresa113Morning toots. I still love you.