Sanjaya Lost !

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYP
Brad, Brad, Brad..Your fix would be entirely acurate if we were talking about pitchers, specifically Brad Radke. Now that he's retired, Twins games just arent the same for me. I miss his little ass wiggle right before he throws a change up.Plus, we both know Montana was a much better QB than Favre will ever be.
youre way off...ive explained myself many times in this thread, so im not gonna repost the same thing...just go the any page of this thread and you can see my response, :club:
No, Im not way off. It was your reaction to Finz that set this whole thing off from the get go. I know youve apologized, and thats a very stand up thing to do, Im just stating the facts.
No, Im not way off. It was your reaction to Finz that set this whole thing off from the get go. I know youve apologized, and thats a very stand up thing to do, Im just stating the facts.
i did overreact, but DDiM and actuary were acting like i shot somebody...theyere the ones that got this thread going, and Theresa had her chance to fix the situation and make it right, but she did the complete oppositte.
i did overreact, but DDiM and actuary were acting like i shot somebody...theyere the ones that got this thread going, and Theresa had her chance to fix the situation and make it right, but she did the complete oppositte.
I am in 100% agreement with you about how DDIDM and Actuary handled things.. However, without your initial post, this all could have been avoided.Do you see why?As far as Teresa, and I dont know her, so I cant speak for her, but I really dont think she meant any harm, thought it was funny, and left it open. It was her call, regardless of whether it was right or not.
I am in 100% agreement with you about how DDIDM and Actuary handled things.. However, without your initial post, this all could have been avoided.Do you see why?As far as Teresa, and I dont know her, so I cant speak for her, but I really dont think she meant any harm, thought it was funny, and left it open. It was her call, regardless of whether it was right or not.
that is true and RR would agree with you(and has in this thread) on that as well.
If you reread it, Vatche didn't go overboard at all.
that is true and RR would agree with you(and has in this thread) on that as well.
Proving you wrong is becoming quite amusing.Alright, Im done with this for a while though, there is money to be won.
Proving you wrong is becoming quite amusing.Alright, Im done with this for a while though, there is money to be won.
proving me wrong? lol .you must be brainless not be very bright. :club:you do reralize there is a difference between this:
If you reread it, Vatche didn't go overboard at all.
and this:
However, without your initial post, this all could have been avoided.
I cant believe this is still going. Vatche, Shut the fuck up and move on.
im not going to "stfu"...if people are posting "at me", it would be rude to ignore them, no? :icon_biggrin:edit...i meant what i said earlier, this puppy should be stiiiickied.
joe_cocker_oldSHOP.jpgWho knows what tomorrow bringsIn a world, few hearts surviveAll I know, is the way I feelWhen it’s real, I keep my pray aliveThe road is longThere are mountains in our wayBut we climb steps every dayLove lift us up where we belongWhere the eagles cry, on a mountain highLove lift us up where we belongFar from the world we knowUp where the clear winds blowSome hang on to "used-to-be"Live their lives locking behindAll we have is here and nowAll our lives, out there to findThe road is longThere are mountains in our wayBut we climb steps every dayLove lift us up where we belongWhere the eagles cry, on a mountain highLove lift us up where we belongFar from the world we knowUp where the clear winds blowTime goes byNo time to cryLife’s you and I, alive, babyLove lift us up where we belongWhere the eagles cry, on a mountain highLove lift us up where we belongFar from the world we knowUp where the clear winds blowLove lift us up where we belongWhere the eagles cry, on a mountain highLove lift us up where we belongFar from the world we knowUp where the clear winds blow
Plus, we all know Tom Brady is a much better quarterback than than any of these vag's you guys are talking about.
fyp.Also, this makes the gun debate look like childs play.
proving me wrong? lol .you must be brainless not be very bright. :club:you do reralize there is a difference between this:and this:
There are way too many bolded portions to go back and make my point, but I'll give it my best.You bolded that Randy would agree with me. I pointed out, that in fact, he DID NOT agree with me. Infact, he said (paraphrasing) "you did nothing wrong".I'll go slower for you next time if it helps.
im not going to "stfu"...if people are posting "at me", it would be rude to ignore them, no? :icon_biggrin:edit...i meant what i said earlier, this puppy should be stiiiickied.
Ahhh, its all coming together now. You just want to be a part of a Super Thread. You seem to be faggy enough to hang with the boys in the Sick Thread. Come join us.
Hahaha, nice try.Tom Brady is Montana's cleat mud.
Bwahahaha. Tom Brady uses high school receivers and is still the man.In fact, in 2001, Tom Brady won the Super Bowl with a whole high school roster.Joe Montana had Jerry Rice and some of the best football teams ever before the salary cap was put into place specifically because of the San Francisco 49'ers.Absolutely no comparison.Thanks for shopping though.
Randy, you know I love you, but youre wrong. His initial reaction is what caused this stir to begin with. If he cant control how he reacts to something as trivial as this, Id really have to question how he would react to something in the real world, and not on a poker forum.
Meh, it's just uncharachteristic from my knowledge of the guy. If you look back, his intitial reaction never included any cursing or namecalling, etc.. In his frustration he said "brainless" which hardly constitutes anything harsh around here. Right?
youre way off...ive explained myself many times in this thread, so im not gonna repost the same thing...just go the any page of this thread and you can see my response, :club:
I did for ya. Again, Actuary and DDIM were the ones going hari kari
Yes and he did apologize numerous times. Did DDIM or Actuary or Teresa? Why is he getting hammered on when they didn't, well, you know.
I agree, for a mod it was out of line. Teresa, I love you like a sister but to let this go on is ridiculous. You could have ended it and apologized instead of taking sides and critizining him was very wrong. To stand by and let them curse and ridicule him over your lack of moderation abilities was absurd. Then again this site is cool with the lack of moderation and why alot of us are here. Maybe you could explain your thought process to clear it up.
yeah, as mentioned she left it open but ridiculed him in the process so it left a bad taste in my mouth. Don't go there. It was the fact that she let the 2 jacka.sses go on and on that was wrong.Vatche was dumb for playing along and I understand protecting his right to say whatever. . I think he handled it terribly by giving credence and arguing with them in the first place. I am saddened that a bunch of idiots here have shown their true colors. Actuary used to be a huge strat guru. DDIM, well, has always been an a.ss. meh, i'm done....
In fact, in 2001, Tom Brady won the Super Bowl with a whole high school roster.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!Had it not been for the home town call vs the Raiders, when his arm was CLEARLY not going forward, his team would have finsihed at High School level.Oh, btw, incase you didnt know, I may know a thing or two about football.
Meh, it's just uncharachteristic from my knowledge of the guy. If you look back, his intitial reaction never included any cursing or namecalling, etc.. In his frustration he said "brainless" which hardly constitutes anything harsh around here. Right?I did for ya. Again, Actuary and DDIM were the ones going hari kariYes and he did apologize numerous times. Did DDIM or Actuary or Teresa? Why is he getting hammered on when they didn't, well, you know.I agree, for a mod it was out of line. Teresa, I love you like a sister but to let this go on is ridiculous. You could have ended it and apologized instead of taking sides and critizining him was very wrong. To stand by and let them curse and ridicule him over your lack of moderation abilities was absurd. Then again this site is cool with the lack of moderation and why alot of us are here. Maybe you could explain your thought process to clear it up.yeah, as mentioned she left it open but ridiculed him in the process so it left a bad taste in my mouth. Don't go there. It was the fact that she let the 2 jacka.sses go on and on that was wrong.Vatche was dumb for playing along and I understand protecting his right to say whatever. . I think he handled it terribly by giving credence and arguing with them in the first place. I am saddened that a bunch of idiots here have shown their true colors. Actuary used to be a huge strat guru. DDIM, well, has always been an a.ss. meh, i'm done....
I'll respond to this later, or maybe I wont. DoinSublime has me all worked up now.
Hahaha, nice try.Tom Brady is Montana's cleat mud.
I'll be honest, I get a half stalk when you talk about Joe Montana.Tell me about that drive from the 1981 NFC Championship game, where he threw that TD pass to Dwight Clark. Slowly.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!Had it not been for the home town call vs the Raiders, when his arm was CLEARLY not going forward, his team would have finsihed at High School level.Oh, btw, incase you didnt know, I may know a thing or two about football.
Bad rule. Good call.Imagine Joe trying to lead the Pat's squads' to all those victories in New England weather. I can see his chapped lips now.
I'll be honest, I get a half stalk when you talk about Joe Montana.Tell me about that drive from the 1981 NFC Championship game, where he threw that TD pass to Dwight Clark. Slowly.
Slowly.Joe Montana, flushed from the pocket, rolls right. Takes 3 steps backwards, 3 feet from the sideline, throws to back right endzone, finds Dwight Clark. TOUCHDOWN!!! IMMACULATE RECEPTION!! At least thats how I remember it, against them faggot Cowgirls. DYNASTY BEGINS!
Bad rule. Good call.Imagine Joe trying to lead the Pat's squads' to all those victories in New England weather. I can see his chapped lips now.
He played against Cincy, in Cincy. Im pretty sure he could handle a little dusting.
Slowly.Joe Montana, flushed from the pocket, rolls right. Takes 3 steps backwards, 3 feet from the sideline, throws to back right endzone, finds Dwight Clark. TOUCHDOWN!!! IMMACULATE RECEPTION!! At least thats how I remember it, against them faggot Cowgirls. DYNASTY BEGINS!
That....is hot.BTW, my 2 cents, as a 3rd party observer....Joe Montana is the greatest QB of all-time. Period.