***official Fcp Heads-up Bracket Selection.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gilarenas over exec771(mbajpai) 2-1fell behind 0-1 again but seemed to hit more flops in the last two games than in my last 20 tournies. ggs mba
gg sir pleasure playin with ya, last one ws kinda brutal with set vs top 2 and all, but well played...
Has this thing fallen off the track?? Have you guys been too busy posting "bring back Kevlar" crap?
I think Knollie and Jays is the last round 2 matchup today. (Good Luck you guys)I just don't think the bracket has been updated is all.

all i can say is wow, that put me on major tilt. everytime i had a hand u seemed to have me beat and everytime i flopped tp u folded. ughhhhh tilt :club:. not to mention how i ran on the all ins. fck me.

Me and bucket were supposed to play on thursday but his kid got sick so he had to take care of that. We are gonna play tonight at 8 oclock central and hopefully be able to squeeze in two matches before my room turns into a full blown party where I can't concentrate. I live in a frat and sometimes its just not the best environment for poker. We're trying to get our matches done as soon as possible but I'm usually busy during the nights and he's busy during the day.Oldnvysailor