Blinds are now $0.10/$0.25Hero - $21.28MP1 - $26.45MP2 - $16.57MP3 - $1.76CO - $23.58Button - $23.90SB - $22.10BB - $25.15UTG - $23.84UTG +1 - $21.51Hero has 4 :club: A :D2 foldHero calls1 foldMP2 calls3 foldSB callsBB checksPot = $1Flop is A :D 2 :D 7 :heart:2 checkHero bets $0.50MP2 calls $0.50SB raises to $1BB foldsHero raises to $1.50 (misclick meant to fold)MP2 foldsSB calls $1.50Pot = $4.50Turn is 4 :heart:SB checksHero bets $1SB calls $1Pot = $6.50River 4 :club:SB checksHero?So the way I see it, I limped in with a suited ace preflop, no need for raise in that position. Lead out with a small bet for information on where I am, got minraised and figured my kicker was beat. Accidently hit raise and minraised. Got lucky on turn, however 3 to a flush made my bet look what it is, a defensive bet. River got lucky again.......Im figuring a pot or just below....whatcha think?

yeah i know, i hated the $1 bet the second i did it, just hated the hearts
check if you are scared of the hearts, betting $1 just re-opens the pot.on the river pot it.

If you're scared of the hearts, check the turn. That would've made this river easier since he would've lead into you with just about anything. As is, I might overbet the pot here.

muck preflop.
I don't disagree with a fold pf, but you have to give more than just a two word response for it to be of any use. And given that the question was on the river, the response is even less helpful.
I don't disagree with a fold pf, but you have to give more than just a two word response for it to be of any use. And given that the question was on the river, the response is even less helpful.
You'll soon catch on that he is the least helpful strat poster.Worse than me, even. (refrencing this useless post)

Well,you and the villain both played this hand so mysteriously that I'm sure neither of you knows what each other has. As played, without looking at your cards, I put him on a mid Ace and you on a baby flush or a flopped two pair or better.Normally, I overbet disguised monsters on the river. But, I don't see how your villain could have anything worth calling a large overbet. Try a little under the pot. If he raises you, I don't see how you can put him on a better full house given the action. 77 or AA just don't make sense. I'd be willing to reraise all-in.

Typically fold pre-flop...unless it's an unusually loose-passive table pre-flop and players play badly post-flop. (I suppose those could be normal conditions at this level.)Also, don't be so quick to fold to the flop min-raise. I realize that it's best to get away from hands early, but you've got top pair, it's super cheap, and there are a number of draws possible. You'll certainly need to be cautious on future streets.Once that 4h peels, you should bet like 2/3-3/4 of the pot...or check. Don't make weak bets...particularly when you're "weak". On the river, I'm probably betting something like half the pot.