Wpt Foxwoods *update Thread*

looshle has only played 1 pot all day so far, the one he lost on the riverhe's got a short stack with the blinds at 600/1200/200

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's hanging on, short stack ninja... nothing to updatehe's sandwiched in between huge stacks, it's really hard to maneuver

looshle gets it all in with QQ vs JJ and winsup to $58khis table has john racener and darrell dicken ($30k and gigabet)

Justin "Looshle" Pechie Busts His OpponentThe player in seat 10 raised to $4000 preflop and looshle made the call along with 3 players behind him. The flop came out 3-3-4 and the original raiser bet $10k. Justin raised to $24,000 and his opponent moved in for $4000 more. Justin called and showed 99. His opponent showed AK. The turn was a 9 and his opponent was drawing dead.Justin is up to $110,000.

Play is done for the day, Looshle has $156,200 - slightly above avgplay begins again tomorrow at 12PM EST

Tyty I've played the most focused I've ever played in this tournament. I'm really determined to start doing thing in tournaments, I havent played many at all in a while because I think cash games are much more profitable, but these are much more fun and enjoyable. From now on I plan on playing as much live tournament poker as I can. JC's success gives me confidence that these 10ks arent as impossible to do well in as I had thought.

Tyty I've played the most focused I've ever played in this tournament. I'm really determined to start doing thing in tournaments, I havent played many at all in a while because I think cash games are much more profitable, but these are much more fun and enjoyable. From now on I plan on playing as much live tournament poker as I can. JC's success gives me confidence that these 10ks arent as impossible to do well in as I had thought.
GL man...you're next.