• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Does anyone else remember Bryzgolov's rant about how cold Edmontonis and how he understands Pronger leaving? Do you think if Phoenix moves to Winnipeg Bryzgolov will want to play there?
I don't think any of them want to play there...lol

Is it weird that I can't help but choke up and even cry when I re-watch the 09 Cup presentation, and even have serious trouble keeping it under control for every other Cup presentation?

I dunno what it is... there's two things that make me choke up... it's the presentation of major championship trophies, and funerals... one makes sense.
I usually don't get choke up. Especially funerals. I just stand there and look serious. Mind you I have been to some very sad funerals (I know they are all sad but some really sad ones).Anyways, the only times I have been choke up is the birth of my 3 kids.
Is it weird that I can't help but choke up and even cry when I re-watch the 09 Cup presentation, and even have serious trouble keeping it under control for every other Cup presentation?
It might be the 5 beers you had before 10 am:)
I usually don't get choke up. Especially funerals. I just stand there and look serious. Mind you I have been to some very sad funerals (I know they are all sad but some really sad ones).
I do the same thing at funerals, always feel like it's my job to be stoic for everyone else.
I do the same thing at funerals, always feel like it's my job to be stoic for everyone else.
I worry that I never get choked up at funerals. It's never an issue that I don't care for the person who died but I guess I always seem to deal with my grief before hand usually alone or with Liz.Some people think I am just cold or broken but it is just how I deal.