Random Hockey Observations

your having one of your days arent you? My team misses the playoffs, and I wonder what they have to do to make it back just to the playoffs. Yours misses, and you think they just became a Cup contender. lol
Well its reality that we are in position to contend with the right moves..Remains to be seen..
  • Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Well its reality that we are in position to contend with the right moves..Remains to be seen..
I believe there's already a thread for Toronto Maple Leafs fantasies.
I believe there's already a thread for Toronto Maple Leafs fantasies.
Your face...The oddity of the predicatibility of the comment is what makes it interesting..You assume i will say your face, and I still after all the prediction of you thinking Im going to say it, STILL SAY IT.

Random aside..... I have about 30 passes for the Hockey Hall of Fame... if anyone wants some for themselves and/or families, let me know. I can mail them off to you....

OK, this is a little off topic, OR really WAY off topic. But the question from the final round of the masters is. Win the Masters and go home with Schwartzel's wife or come second and go home with Jason Day's?

OK, this is a little off topic, OR really WAY off topic. But the question from the final round of the masters is. Win the Masters and go home with Schwartzel's wife or come second and go home with Jason Day's?
Excellent question!! However, I think Schwartzel can prolly upgrade his wife after the Masters win. After all, Tiger got laid once or twice after he won....
Random aside..... I have about 30 passes for the Hockey Hall of Fame... if anyone wants some for themselves and/or families, let me know. I can mail them off to you....
I'd need 8...lolWould they be good for this summer?
The Hockey Hall of Fame will always be tainted for me with what they did to Pat Burns
The Hall of Fame celebrates the players, not the idiots who run it...... I agree with you tho, Bob, that was simply criminal. Doesn't stop me from spending hours there every chance I get..

I thought Schwartzel's wife was attractive from the cut aways they were showing during his run. If I'm remembering correctly, she was the pretty blond and Day's wife was the super hot brunette. I'll assume I like my wife's personality because I married her and all, so I'd take the win and sexing from the pretty blond. Here's another hit for the debate pile. Hockey play? Peckham getting 2 min for elbowing the correct call?Would Peckham have to sit out some games next year if Duchene doesn't pop back up?

Here's another hit for the debate pile. Hockey play? Peckham getting 2 min for elbowing the correct call?Would Peckham have to sit out some games next year if Duchene doesn't pop back up?
Looked like a good hit to me; what am I missing?I'd love to hear the outrage from the talking heads if everytime there was a borderline hit in the NFL, guys threw off their helmets and started fighting.

I thought Schwartzel's wife was fairly attractive, and Jason Day's wife was way too hot for me, so I'd take the masters win and schwartzel's wife.

I thought Schwartzel's wife was fairly attractive, and Jason Day's wife was way too hot for me, so I'd take the masters win and schwartzel's wife.
I was going to berate you guys for not following standard protocol and posting a pic when you're talking about an attractive female, but decided against when I couldn't find a good picture with minimal effort either.
I was going to berate you guys for not following standard protocol and posting a pic when you're talking about an attractive female, but decided against when I couldn't find a good picture with minimal effort either.
Ellie DayJason%20Day%20Ellie%20Day%20Masters%20Preview%20Day%203%20IMkqgT7iScwl.jpgRosalind JacobsJohannesburg%20Open%20Round%20Four%20pcMQoUKTHgfl.jpgI didn't watch the Masters; I assume this is who you're talking about.