Random Hockey Observations

Im running an auction Friday night for a charity, and a company/friendI work with has brought in some really sweet sports stuff this year.Im too lazy to post them, but I even took pictures.Signed Team Canada jerseys of:Crosby, Toews, and we decided to go Doughty on the 3rd.he also had Thornton, Heatley and I think Getzlaf, but I chose Doughty as the 3rd. :club: Some Henri Richard stuff, and some obvious ones as well. (Gilmour, Clark, Crosby, Ovechkin)signed Kessel (Leafs) jersey available as well Serge! :ts
i wouldnt pay a penny for the first three..Gilmour , Clark and Kessel on the other hand...HMMM
  • Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

He doesn't get the 2 points, and he gave up 5 goals, but Lundqvist was super outstanding tonight. One of those tough luck loses, where without him in net they don't even get 1 point. Man, he was so aggressive.

I didn't miss fighting at all during the Olympics. The games had plenty of physicality without the freak show fighting.

I loved not having scrums after the whistle. Now they tilt me like crazy. If you're getting face washed you should be able to drop the gloves and retaliate without getting an instigator. Face washing is bullshit, I wish they dealt with it.

I loved not having scrums after the whistle. Now they tilt me like crazy. If you're getting face washed you should be able to drop the gloves and retaliate without getting an instigator. Face washing is bullshit, I wish they dealt with it.
Usually it smells worse than bullshit.

I love this higher camera angle that TSN is using for the habs/sharks game. Can see more of the play developing.also, enjoy your suspension Lapierre (or however you spell it). How the f*ck did the ref not see that/call anything on the play?

Raycroft time!
i havent seen the game..but i am assuming anytime you give 5 goals in a period..its not a good situation..
i havent seen the game..but i am assuming anytime you give 5 goals in a period..its not a good situation..
They were down 2 players to start and killed it off then immediately gave up a goal and fell apart from there.

this is how you gamble:GOOD LUCK! Stake CAR Hurricanes v FLO Panthers>5.5 + 100 NY Rangers v WAS Capitals>6 - 125 TOR Maple Leafs v OTW Senators>5.5 + 100 ATL Thrashers v TB Lightning>6 - 112 ANA Ducks v PHX Coyotes>5.5 + 123 STL Blues v COL Avalanche>5.5 + 117 MON Canadiens v LA Kings>5.5 + 110 CBS Blue Jackets v SJ Sharks>5.5 - 105

Back in the old days, we used to have pools on predicting the time of the last goal in the Leafs game on Sat night..It was so fun..

A caller on Mark Madden's sports talk radio show in the 'burgh asked him if he thought Crosby would win the Richard Rocket Trophy. (pronouncing it rich-ard instead of rih-shard as well)Thankfully MM torn him a new one as he usually does when a caller says something stupid.

A caller on Mark Madden's sports talk radio show in the 'burgh asked him if he thought Crosby would win the Richard Rocket Trophy. (pronouncing it rich-ard instead of rih-shard as well)Thankfully MM torn him a new one as he usually does when a caller says something stupid.
OMG...the same guy just called back after doing research on Maurice Richard (same pronunciation as before) and went on to say he played for the Montreal Canadians was the first to score 50 goals etc...anyway Mark torn into him again and said to call back when he gets the pronunciation correct.
Dallas blows.Caps have been on the PP all game too.
We easily have the worst d-man core in the league.And Crawford scratched Fristric - our best d-man - on saturday against the Pens and Grossman tonight - 3rd best IMO.
We easily have the worst d-man core in the league.And Crawford scratched Fristric - our best d-man - on saturday against the Pens and Grossman tonight - 3rd best IMO.
Yeah, I have good hopes for your forwards, but your goals against lets me down every time I even think about starting Dallas goalies in the AHL.Turco is on his last legs. Hopefully Lehtonen can become the goalie he was supposed to be when he was drafted.Otherwise, the forwards are really good.RichardsErikssonNealMorrowRibieroBennOttI can't figure out why they broke up the Richards, Neal, Eriksson line, because I really liked it.
Yeah, I have good hopes for your forwards, but your goals against lets me down every time I even think about starting Dallas goalies in the AHL.Turco is on his last legs. Hopefully Lehtonen can become the goalie he was supposed to be when he was drafted.Otherwise, the forwards are really good.RichardsErikssonNealMorrowRibieroBennOttI can't figure out why they broke up the Richards, Neal, Eriksson line, because I really liked it.
They were good early in the year, but Neal hasn't been the same since the Dorsett hit. Richards has been excellent on the PP, but probably our worst forward 5 on 5 all year. Weak on the boards, weak on coverage, a minus 17.Still I would have kept Neal and Richards together, and put Loui with Ribs. Morrow can't finish a damn thing, and looks slow as hell out there.