Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Obviously these inaccuracies are being started by Toronto Maple Leafs fans hoping Subban will be exiled like Grabovski.
Not a bad theory..After all Gill is an Ex Leaf.:club:
My favourite part is the look on Julien's face when the fight starts. He looks like he's ready to go home.Love the part where they separate, remove the equipment, then engage. Very professional. Hate the part when Pouliot holds his fist over him. That is a solid, clean knockout. Skate away and enjoy it, don't be a tool about it.
My favourite part is the look on Julien's face when the fight starts. He looks like he's ready to go home.Love the part where they separate, remove the equipment, then engage. Very professional. Hate the part when Pouliot holds his fist over him. That is a solid, clean knockout. Skate away and enjoy it, don't be a tool about it.
Yeah, it was almost Brent Johnson-ish, but it was Boston so I can forgive it :club:
Yeah, it was almost Brent Johnson-ish, but it was Boston so I can forgive it :club:
..."bearly"...I sure wasn't expecting so many goals, but it was going to be a chippy affair, regardless...
I give him a little more credit on that one, since at least it was a clean fight, though Pouliot has about 3 inches and 20 pounds on Krejci.
I give him a little more credit on that one, since at least it was a clean fight, though Pouliot has about 3 inches and 20 pounds on Krejci.
I think that's why Julien was so upset. You can see at the side of the net that Krejci was asking for the fight.
I just watched the Price/Thomas "fight". Why bother? You square of, both miss, Tim falls down, price holds him, Tim gets up, pats Carey on the shoulder and they laugh about it. lol
I just watched the Price/Thomas "fight". Why bother? You square of, both miss, Tim falls down, price holds him, Tim gets up, pats Carey on the shoulder and they laugh about it. lol
Yeah, they didn't really want to fight.

I was in Montreal all last week went to my bro-in-laws bar to watch UFC on sat and Superbowl on sunday. Top 3 things said to me1. Hey lets call the army its snowing out there.2. I dont talk hockey with people from Toronto.3. Steelers nation baby.At least the third one I won't be hearing for a while.

Not that fighting=good game, but how good was this one on a purely hockey level? I noticed it even got Ray posting on here about the quality of the game.
It was just crazy, fast-paced, wide-open, awful defense, goal scoring action, mixed in with some intensity and strong hatred for each other.
It was just crazy, fast-paced, wide-open, awful defense, goal scoring action, mixed in with some intensity and strong hatred for each other.
I'm sure Price and Thomas thought it was the all-star game again at times.
I guess Boston has easily become the Habs' #1 rival? Another playoff series would be great. I still miss Nordiques vs Habs matchups.
I think Boston and Toronto will always be Montreal's biggest rivals...it's just that Toronto hasn't been very good.

Big win! Montreal played a solid game and the Leafs didn't put up much of an offensive effort. Price was very much on his game tonight. He didn't have any extremely difficult saves, but he made everything look very easy and that snag on the deflection in the third was quick.