Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

It's totally like people might have different tastes in entertainment or something.
Fair enough. I consider covering myself in tree sap and wrestling porcupines to be entertaining. I hope no one questions me on this.
Some of the stuff has made me literally laugh to the point where I couldn't read. I find it entertaining, maybe because I'm also an alcoholic.
dont get me wrong, so did I. Just some of the stuff, (i read it so long ago I dont even recall 90% of it) I recall being a little eh.

If you arent following Zach Montreal trip #2:- He forgot his headphones for the train ride- he realized he has a beer stain on his Staal jersey- He is having a Sleemans right now with some peanuts i believe

Montreal definitely knows how to treat their heroes. Glad (not surprised) they recognize Koivu as one.
I dont know of an NHL city that can touch the Habs for doing things classy, and doing them right...

Here's a short video:

And I'll never forget watching his first game back from cancer:
I remember getting chills watching this the first time, and audibly gasping (followed by tearing up) when they first show his bald head.
  • 2 weeks later...

Huge win against the Rangers. The Rangers came out skating and were chippy with their shots after the whistle. The Habs penalty killing was the difference. Price was solid. Three points ahead of the Rangers with two games in hand now.

The Habs didn't play last night, but they still inched closer to the playoffs.The Leafs' win over the Thrashers increased the Habs' chances by 0.4% and the Rangers' loss to the Red Wings increased it another 0.3%.As it stands now, the Habs have a 94.2% chance of making the playoffs.http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL/Eastern.../Canadiens.htmlTonight we're cheering for the following:New Jersey to beat Carolina in regulation.Tampa to beat Buffalo in regulation.St. Louis to beat Florida in regulation.San Jose to beat Washington in regulation (This one isn't as important to the Habs)

Checking out cap geek today. Montreal has some interesting decisions to make on a few players.http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=2UFAsJeff HalpernMathieu DarcheAndrei MarkovRoman HamrlikJames WisniewskiHal GilAlex AuldRFAsAndrei KostitsynBenoit PouliotMax PaciorettyDavid DesharnaisTom PyattJosh GorgesYannick WeberAlexandre Picard

PK is getting such a stupid undeserved reputation. He's done a couple things that Twitter and the rest of the media have way overblown, and now he'll be hounded for it the rest of his career, no matter how much he matures.Kinda reminds me of a certain concussed superstar.I'm totally starting to get behind Serge's buffoon movement lately, LOL.