Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Heading to Montreal right now. :)Spending the afternoon downtown, heading to the game, then probably out for some drinks after. Spending tomorrow downtown as well, until about 5, so if any of the guys in Montreal (is coesillian the only one?) want to get together for a drink, hit me up.

Heading to Montreal right now. :)Spending the afternoon downtown, heading to the game, then probably out for some drinks after. Spending tomorrow downtown as well, until about 5, so if any of the guys in Montreal (is coesillian the only one?) want to get together for a drink, hit me up.
Club SuperSexe ftwSmoked meat at Schwartz'sBagels from St-ViateurHave fun...(lived in Mtl for 25 yrs)Go Habs Go!

Oh, I've had Schwartz's. Very very good. I'll be sticking around St. Catherines most of the time, though, I think, but who knows.Andrea and I are taking the train there, so we'll be carless (thankfully), but not much of a clue on the metro, so we'll probably just stay within walking distance.

Oh, I've had Schwartz's. Very very good. I'll be sticking around St. Catherines most of the time, though, I think, but who knows.Andrea and I are taking the train there, so we'll be carless (thankfully), but not much of a clue on the metro, so we'll probably just stay within walking distance.
Get on aim yo.

Im not in town this week-end, going to visit the folks.have a good game zach.after the game hit up Brutopia for some tasty home brews and live music. McGibbons is also pretty chill, irish pub, live music.The first is on crecsent and the 2nd on Bishop, within a 2 minute walk of the bell centre.

I am cheering for the Habs tonight..Need a Penguin loss as they need to stay under 98 pts..Wow I cant believe this..By the way if Crosby somehow scores 6pts tonight, i will loot your town...

Wake up people!!!!!!I am assuming even you fans are ashamed to barely make the playoffs..When i say barely, it was barely....Florida, Buffalo and even Toronto are more deserving..

Wake up people!!!!!!I am assuming even you fans are ashamed to barely make the playoffs..When i say barely, it was barely....Florida, Buffalo and even Toronto are more deserving..
LOL ya OK. That is why they are out on the golf course, again. Even your buddy Mats had to switch teams because he wanted to play in the playoffs not be at the World Hockey Championships that no one cares about.Habs are in, Leafs are out, again. Face it and get over it.
LOL ya OK. That is why they are out on the golf course, again. Even your buddy Mats had to switch teams because he wanted to play in the playoffs not be at the World Hockey Championships that no one cares about.Habs are in, Leafs are out, again. Face it and get over it.
i was out in my front yard..No joke, some ass wipe has the balls to walk in front of my house wearing a Canadiens jersey....AND it was a Price one to boot...Bastard.

I've been real busy lately, the last exams of my degree are coming up and on may 2nd I leave for Europe for 20 days, so I won't be around FCP for the next little while, that's why I'm not involved in any pools on here. It's amazing how much more productive I can can be without FCP lol. AS for the Habs, I just want to be a homer and hope for a good series, something that goes deep and is hard fought. Too many games this season were disheartning to watch, I want to see them play intense hockey. If the 2nd line line doesn't start doing something it'll be hard to suceed, but don't count us out yet, we CAN beat the bruins, history is in out favor.

i was out in my front yard..No joke, some ass wipe has the balls to walk in front of my house wearing a Canadiens jersey....AND it was a Price one to boot...Bastard.
did you yell at himLAY OFF THE DRUGS
Does it need to be said? At least the Habs MADE the playoffs...
you can say it, but its not a valid point.Whats the point that they made the playoffs, on a year they were supposed to contend for the conference.They suck, they have no future. The crackhead goalie cant win in the playoffs. They have no players signed for next year..Should I continue?
you can say it, but its not a valid point.Whats the point that they made the playoffs, on a year they were supposed to contend for the conference.They suck, they have no future. The crackhead goalie cant win in the playoffs. They have no players signed for next year..Should I continue?
Every point you make is correct serge. And yet, they're STILL a better team than the leafs. How sad for you....
Every point you make is correct serge.And yet, they're STILL a better team than the leafs. How sad for you....
Them being a better than the Leafs is not a valid point..IMO.They finished ahead of the Leafs in the Standings, yes.The Leafs record was better in the last two months of the year, with a much MUCH less of a roster.We have a plan in the future, they have a gm coach with no future. The topic at hand is the demise of the HABS, not comparing the Leafs to everything.If you think the Habs are in good shape now , next year or whenever...YOU NEED HELP

they'll bounce back.lol.A big problem is the coaching. Gainey is not a good coach, we were better off with Carbo, and to think carbo's lines changes are what got him fired. How does Gainey sit Plekanec after palying him ALL season long. Our biggest weakness is depth at center. HOw was Georges laraque still playing with Koivu and Kovalev in teh 3rd period of a 2-2 game in game 1. Why did he even break up Koivu-Kovalev-Tanguay, they were on fire. Why did bouillion get dressed, he couldn't even skate last week without groin pain.Halak should start next game imo.oh and lol at Komisarek giving Hunwick a face wash that ruptured his spleen.