Club De Hockey Canadien

Can anyone explain to me how the Leafs got a powerplay out of the Gill goal, where Beauchemin just flat out attacked Cammalleri?
I was wondering the exact same thing. Sure I'm a habs fan but OMG...as a ref too...for the life of me I couldn't understand that one. Bettman musta called the penalty box up on the hotline.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Just got off the phone with Zach..he is very excited to play in Monteal tonight..He told me" At aboushneroon mari bidi kunem aysor"goodl luck zach

eff why pee
seriously as a Habs fan do you think this story is big as they are making it out to be??The guy made a twitter post as a joke, and now its big news.How do Hab fans feel??

I liked Hrudy's response. His agent should't be talking shit about the starting goalie, not in public at least. The agent was out of line, he's potentially causing tension between the goalies instead of healthy competition. check out camalleri and metropolit's skill shooting.

I liked Hrudy's response. His agent should't be talking shit about the starting goalie, not in public at least. The agent was out of line, he's potentially causing tension between the goalies instead of healthy competition. check out camalleri and metropolit's skill shooting.
That was impressive.
Good lord that was impressive. Metropolit doing it with the slappers? That is extremely tough.
What is the word on Yannik Weber? He any good, going to be good? Next year? This year? Give me some info.
He did pretty decent when he played his first games in the NHL last season (some in the playoffs) but he recently did terrible last time he came up so now he's still in Hamilton, where he seems to be in a slump still. He has more experience than Subban but doesn't seem as promising. I'd expect him to be a regular in 2 seasons or so max, unless he becomes the next Chipchura.Last night was the worst game i've ever seen the habs play ever. It was pathetic.

Guillaume Latendresse Traded to Minny for Benoit Poulliot.As much of a disappointment Gui has been this season I think we gave up on him early. Truth be told though, he wasn't filling a bottom 6 role well at all. He wasn't adding anything positive to the team or to his development. At this point I wonder if we'll see Sergei called back up...