Official Jc "prtypsux" Alvarado Wpt Tv Final Table Thread

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just upset it's David Pham instead of Juan Carlos Mortensen.JC raises to 80k and JC calls from the SB. JC reraises 240k from the BB and JC calls on the button as does JC.And JC wins the pot.

Awesome thanks for link, so did anybody offer him to wear any of their logos for the final table for some cash?

On a flop of AdQd5c with all three players in the pot, it was checked to Tran who bet 80k. Pham raised to 280k, Alvarado folded, and Tran pushed in. Pham folded left with 500k in chips.1 JC Tran 3,350,000 2 JC Alvarado 900,000 3 David The Dragon Pham 500,000

I'm just upset it's David Pham instead of Juan Carlos Mortensen.JC raises to 80k and JC calls from the SB. JC reraises 240k from the BB and JC calls on the button as does JC.And JC wins the pot.
lol, that match would probably have to take place at JC Penney.
based on the updates it seems like JC A is tightening up, which looks like the right plan based on the styles of the 2 other players and the fact that he is getting no respect. It is clear that these guys are going to make him earn every pot he wins.
You look at the updates and JC doesn't show up as much as most, but when he does, he's usually getting paid !! It's comming Bitches !!

PW Juan Carlos Alvarado raised to 120k from the button, David Pham moved all in for 500k, and Alvarado folded. Pham took down the potWPT Juan Carlos Alvarado raises to T120,000 from the button. JC Tran folds and David Pham moves all-in for 500,000. Alvarado goes into the tank for what seems to be five minutes before finally letting go of his hand.

Hand 53 is going to be a doozy....been awhile since an update. I suspect an all in.
Hand 53Wednesday, March 28, 2007 08:01 PM PDT Juan Carlos Alvarado raises to T120,000 from the button. JC Tran folds and David Pham moves all-in for 500,000. Alvarado goes into the tank for what seems to be five minutes before finally letting go of his hand. Comments(0) Dammit. There was. And no call. JC must have had no better than J-high to make that fold getting a good price like that.

All three players see a flop of 8h8s3c, Pham checks and JC Alvarado bets $80,000. Tran folds and Pham makes the call. The turn is the 3h and both players check. The river comes the 5c and Pham checks. Alvarado moves all in for $670,000 and Pham folds

WOooooooooooooooooHand 54Wednesday, March 28, 2007 08:04 PM PDT All three players see a flop of 883. Juan Carlos Alverado bets T80,000 JC Tran folds and David Pham calls. The turn is the 3. Both players check. The river 5. Pham checks and Alverado is the one to move all-in this hand. David lays it down and Alverado rakes in the pot. It's true that prty can't fking buy one single pot or get a walk at this table. Not once I think.edit: can't buy a pot with a single bet, that is

Hand 54Wednesday, March 28, 2007 08:04 PM PDT All three players see a flop of 883. Juan Carlos Alverado bets T80,000 JC Tran folds and David Pham calls. The turn is the 3. Both players check. The river 5. Pham checks and Alverado is the one to move all-in this hand. David lays it down and Alverado rakes in the pot.Atta boy. Damn they are making him earn every pot. Not once have I seen JC Alvarado raises and they fold, preflop or otherwise. It's always at least one bet calld.

Hand 53Wednesday, March 28, 2007 08:01 PM PDT Juan Carlos Alvarado raises to T120,000 from the button. JC Tran folds and David Pham moves all-in for 500,000. Alvarado goes into the tank for what seems to be five minutes before finally letting go of his hand. Comments(0) Dammit. There was. And no call. JC must have had no better than J-high to make that fold getting a good price like that.
i think i'd have to go into the tank with a slightly lowish pair like 77. he doesn't want to be dominated by a higher pair and most likely the all in means at best he can hope for is 50/50 against two overcards. and he would be very low stacked after that.
Hand 54Wednesday, March 28, 2007 08:04 PM PDT Damn they are making him earn every pot. Not once have I seen JC Alvarado raises and they fold, preflop or otherwise. It's always at least one bet calld.
QFMFT!

WPT Quote - "I said in the video that JC Alvarado was getting frustrated, and its starting to translate into his play. He’s holding head in his hands, looking dispirited and starting to really throw his chips around. The further this goes, the more it feels like we're waiting for a JC Tran vs. David Pham final, with the winner ending their years of frustration over an inability to take a WPT title."