Jc "prtypsux" Alvarado 2/28 In Reno

"I think in the aftermath of his big loss to JC Alvarado, JC Tran may be on a bit of a steam. Normally a very level-headed guy, he had a 'cross' conversation accross the table with Mark Seif, then moved all-in from the big blind with K-2 when Seif raised pocket fours on the button. Fortunately for JC, the king came on the turn."Alvarado put Tran on tilt?!?! Orly?
Wow I was totally wrong. I never thought in a million years JC Tran would be tilty at all since he has been in these type of situations so many times in the past and seems like the consummate professional. I guess noone is immune to tilt.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought about something.If JC wins this he gets entry into the $25,000 event, right? Well didn't he already buy-in to that event as he played in the LAPC invitational? Do they refund, or can he just zeejustin the thing?

Just thought about something.If JC wins this he gets entry into the $25,000 event, right? Well didn't he already buy-in to that event as he played in the LAPC invitational? Do they refund, or can he just zeejustin the thing?
He can unregister and get his cash back .
Wow I was totally wrong. I never thought in a million years JC Tran would be tilty at all since he has been in these type of situations so many times in the past and seems like the consummate professional. I guess noone is immune to tilt.
OHHHHH I guess I was right then, huh????
Sorry, but those aren't double F. My gf's are bigger than that, and they ain't double F.
there you go again Kurt, always talking about how big your GFs tits are...
Sorry, but those aren't double F. My gf's are bigger than that, and they ain't double F.
I wondered wtf he was talkin about. Looks like a lot of bra to me. That being said, I'd hit that !!
KurtBrigFL1.jpg
I'd click the "click to view full image" link, but I'm afraid they might hit me in the face.edit: Damn, I'm a slow typer.