Do I Call Allin?

Full Tilt Poker$5 9 Man No Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t60/t1205 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: t3055CO: t2695Button: t3235SB: t770BB: t3745Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with A :club: 8 :DHero raises to t360, CO folds, Button calls t360 (pot was t540), SB folds, BB calls t240 (pot was t900).Flop: A :D 3 :D 5 :D (t1140, 3 players)BB checks, Hero bets t480, Button calls t480 (pot was t1620), BB raises all-in t3385, Hero ???The table was tight considering the number of players and it was 5 handed for absolutely ages and I was getting impatient because we were not getting anyway. So what do you think, should I call or fold?

He has you beat, easy fold. Fold it preflop. Your impatience will get you in trouble. Good players know when to wait, and be patient, and not just throw in money with a weak A because they were feeling bored.

I don't know if it's just me, but A8 is a raising hand 5 handed in almost any situation.And fold. I think he has Kxhh most likely, but the raise is just too large to call.

A8s may seem like a nice hand 5-way, but from first position I would fold preflop half the time and min raise the other half. As it played out, it's an easy fold and you have your work cut out for you to get back the chips you squandered.

I am alright with the raise pf, esp given the fact that you said the table has been tight. That being said, it's only ok to play the A8o if you're able to fold to this push. It's fairly safe to assume you're beat, and you still have 2200ish after you fold.

Preflop aggression is good, especially at a 5 handed table. The only hand you beat when he pushes is a flush draw. If he has that, you win 2 out of 3 times. If he doesn't have that, you're drawing to 3 outs (if you're lucky) and you virtually never win. This is a really easy fold. The blinds are small, just wait for a better spot.

I don't have an issue with the preflop raise 5-handed...(though I probably fold myself).And, he could be dumb enough to believe his A7 is good and c/r with it...at the same time, if he's dumb enough to do this with A7 he's also dumb enough to do it with A9. The fact is, only 4 aces are worse than yours.Though BB could be bluffing, he is not bluffing nearly often enough to call here. The check/raise bluff is more rare than people with top pair want to believe.I likely fold AK here.