Is Barry Greenstien Gay?

Is Barry Greenstien Gay? I just read the first couple of chapters of his book "Ace on the River" and in the first he says and I quote "my partner alexander looked after the kids". Am I reading into this to much or did I just miss this all along.
obv. you haven't gotten to the chapter about taking a sex partner out on the road w/ you when you play the tourney circuit.

Homophobia much? God, get over it. I think the really interesting question is why the poker world is so full of guys who are so insecure about their sexuality they have to continuously go over-the-top with the joking around and macho posturing to prove they absolutely, positively aren't attracted to men. Why is this so common? If you were really sure about it, you'd never think to bring it up in the first place. The louder you shout you aren't gay, the more it makes people wonder.Before you think of some dull-witted remark designed to snicker at me, I'll beat you to it and tell you straight-up I'm a 100% polymorphous pervert-- and have likely had more fun in one night than you've ever had in a lifetime. Everybody knows bisexuals get the hottest chicks anyway. :club:

Everybody knows bisexuals get the hottest chicks anyway. :club:
You know, it's sad but true...
That's how I feel about 98% of the American woman.They are a bunch of mutts. A mixture of all the different cultures that immigrated here. One may have good eyes, or maybe nice lips. Another may have decent hair. Your lucky to find one that has a full decent looking face let alone a full body. The American woman is like some f**ked up Picasso.
You're just trying to get a response. Mission accomplished.
looks female...Vuong_Alexandria.jpg
She looks a bit like the sniper from Full Metal Jacket.
She looks a bit like the sniper from Full Metal Jacket.
Haha, right on!And no he is not gay. He is jewish. There is a difference you know.
Homophobia much? God, get over it. I think the really interesting question is why the poker world is so full of guys who are so insecure about their sexuality they have to continuously go over-the-top with the joking around and macho posturing to prove they absolutely, positively aren't attracted to men. Why is this so common? If you were really sure about it, you'd never think to bring it up in the first place. The louder you shout you aren't gay, the more it makes people wonder.Before you think of some dull-witted remark designed to snicker at me, I'll beat you to it and tell you straight-up I'm a 100% polymorphous pervert-- and have likely had more fun in one night than you've ever had in a lifetime. Everybody knows bisexuals get the hottest chicks anyway. :club:
Well, hello there.
Will you do me?
Well, hello there.
Well hello yourself! *wink*
Will you do me?
Oh, you never know...LOL I've been contemplating organizing a mind-blowingly awesome and spectacular sex party at the WSOP this year...if enough people are interested, I just might. Mr. Greenstein and his lovely Asian girlfriends are most welcome to attend my evening events anytime... LOLFor the time being though, I'd like to take the opportunity to pervjack this mean-spirited thread and have a little fun by broadening the discussion to encompass the general topic of "who's the biggest freak in poker". No names please, but blind items are always intriguing... for instance: WHICH BISEXUAL PRO PLAYER has a marshmallow peeps fetish? i.e. enjoys stripping his/her cute friends naked, applying cut-open marshmallow peeps from head to toe, lovingly devouring them in a gluttonous feast of five big packages at a time--and that's it? Here's a little photo to spur your imagination...peepsex.jpgMy lips are sealed, but there's one way to find out: the next time you're at a tournament with a player you suspect, "casually" whip out a small carton of peeps at the table, start nibbling one--and carefully observe their reaction. ZOMG you'll know them when you see them! :club: