Help Me On The Survey Plz! Sos!

:club: I'm doing a survey about people who play poker or other types of gambling games, with or without money!It's a 5-minute online survery contains 29 questions.Hope some of you guys can help me out!Your participation is greatly appreciated!Below is the link to the survey on the surveymonkey website.http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=19843370797If anyone who is interested about the research, u can reach me at mldren@hotmail.com.
Thank you guys!I'm wondering why girls play poker or games far less than boys? Is that inherent or environmental things?
Girls are smarter. They just wait to see which guy wins and fukks that dude. The winning guys know why they're getting laid and they're happy to get suckered.
Girls are smarter. They just wait to see which guy wins and fukks that dude. The winning guys know why they're getting laid and they're happy to get suckered.
agree with the understanding.hope to design some games for girls, so i can waiting for the winners.
hope to design some games for girls, so i can waiting for the winners.
I completed your survey.But I thought it was an online dating site.So I answered the questions as if they were questions for my ideal mate.If you come across a 22 year old female who likes to party, that was me.I hope that doesn't mess things up for you.And I don't know what you just said.
:club: I'm doing a survey about people who play poker or other types of gambling games, with or without money!It's a 5-minute online survery contains 29 questions.Hope some of you guys can help me out!Your participation is greatly appreciated!Below is the link to the survey on the surveymonkey website.http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=19843370797If anyone who is interested about the research, u can reach me at mldren@hotmail.com.
This is a rather bizarre set of questions for a "poker" survey and a rather odd thing for someone who has never posted on this site before. Almost like someone looking for a lot of IP addresses to do some spamming.
This is a rather bizarre set of questions for a "poker" survey and a rather odd thing for someone who has never posted on this site before. Almost like someone looking for a lot of IP addresses to do some spamming.
In fact, the 22 questions in the middle part is used to measure the personality type named "extraversion-introversion", some researchers believe that people different on this would pursue different activities. And some studies show that people like to play gambling game might score high on "sensation seeking behavior" and "risk taking", while i am studying whether so does on "extraversion-introversion".
agree with the understanding.hope to design some games for girls, so i can waiting for the winners.
it doesn't work that way.guys playing. girl waits. girl fukks winner.girls playing. you wait. girl says "fukk you"