Help Me On The Survey Plz! Sos!

Interesting. If you want some constructive criticism here it is, otherwise ignore this.Your survey might be a little biased because poker players who post on a forum are not indicative of the general poker playing population. i.e. higher percentage of winning gamblers and risk adverse gamblers.Also number 26-- Averagely, how much money per hour you gamble?-- was confusing. If I play 8 tables of $20 sitngos am I gambling more than one $100 sitngo? I would say I'm gambling a lot more with one $100 sitngo or even with one $20 sng compared to 8 $20 sngs (since there is less variance after 8 and i am am a winning player). Also, if i buy in $100 at a .01/.02 i'm certainly not gambling $100, so how much would i say i am gambling? That's only important because would having $200 at a 1/2nl table be considered gambling $200 even though there is only a small chance you will lose it.

Interesting. If you want some constructive criticism here it is, otherwise ignore this.Your survey might be a little biased because poker players who post on a forum are not indicative of the general poker playing population. i.e. higher percentage of winning gamblers and risk adverse gamblers.Also number 26-- Averagely, how much money per hour you gamble?-- was confusing. If I play 8 tables of $20 sitngos am I gambling more than one $100 sitngo? I would say I'm gambling a lot more with one $100 sitngo or even with one $20 sng compared to 8 $20 sngs (since there is less variance after 8 and i am am a winning player). Also, if i buy in $100 at a .01/.02 i'm certainly not gambling $100, so how much would i say i am gambling? That's only important because would having $200 at a 1/2nl table be considered gambling $200 even though there is only a small chance you will lose it.
Thank u first of all!The issue of the population is worth to be considered, but now i have no other better choices because there is no sufficient fund for the study :club:.As to the number 26, the money put into the game is only one possible variable in my study, depends on whether it is positive related to the time of playing. And this is my first study on gambling, and i do not play poker and other games so much, so flaws might exist. Anyway thank you for ur opinion, and it give me some idea that i did not think about.

It seems to me that the whole goal of that survey is to figure out if the people who player poker are the loser loner people who dont go out or have any friends.. and that just ant tru. Stuff ur survey

It seems to me that the whole goal of that survey is to figure out if the people who player poker are the loser loner people who dont go out or have any friends.. and that just ant tru. Stuff ur survey
In fact, my hypothesis is people who like gambling games are more out going, looking for stimulus and excitement.. btw:scoville is the street i once lived in toronto :club: it should be the name of some famous guy