No, you aren't the only one.Jamie Gold is a total douchebag.I'd like to take that stupid bowl of stupid blueberries and shove it right up his stupid ***.

No, you aren't the only one.Jamie Gold is a total douchebag.I'd like to take that stupid bowl of stupid blueberries and shove it right up his stupid ***.
Blueberry boy just got his A-- kicked at the table tonite. Didn't last to long with the big boy tonite now did he ???

Seriously, who chooses blueberries when strawberries and/or raspberries are available. Especially when you're eating them plain. Blueberries are a complimentary berry, not to be served by themselves, whereas strawberries and raspberries (even blackberries) can stand alone.

Seriously, who chooses blueberries when strawberries and/or raspberries are available. Especially when you're eating them plain. Blueberries are a complimentary berry, not to be served by themselves, whereas strawberries and raspberries (even blackberries) can stand alone.
i was on the fence but now after reading that, You all are right TOTAL ******
A good source of vitamin C and dietary fibre, the blueberry is one of the riches sources of antioxidants. Mmmm blueberries! Is there anything they can't do?Jamie Gold is extremely annoying however. He gives blueberries a bad name.

It discusses me the way Jamie (Mr. Bigshot) Gold bragged about donating his winnings to find a cure for ALS on behalf of his father and now I see him pissing it away playing against far superior opponents on high stakes poker and poker after dark. How arrogant!

It discusses me the way Jamie (Mr. Bigshot) Gold bragged about donating his winnings to find a cure for ALS on behalf of his father and now I see him pissing it away playing against far superior opponents on high stakes poker and poker after dark. How arrogant!
Disgusts
ummmm, he didnt

He said his father had ALS and his winnings were going to go right to him.Whether that happened or not we'll never know, but I'm fairly confident that he'd help his pops out and try to make him feel as comfortable as he can etc.

He said his father had ALS and his winnings were going to go right to him.Whether that happened or not we'll never know, but I'm fairly confident that he'd help his pops out and try to make him feel as comfortable as he can etc.
yes, he said the money was to help his father out....but he never said he was donating it to find a cure