March Madness Bracket Tourney

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm agreeable with playing for $10. Does it have to be paid via stars? Wouldn't PayPal be a little easier?

Is there any way I can send someone the $ on Full Tilt seeing as I don't have a stars account?? If yes... then i'm in.

I'd be willing to make a prop with anyone about which team will last longer...I'll take UNC and you can pick ANY other ONE team.

yeh good chance you got with vanderbilt winning the east and memphis winnin it allysab
hmm...I have Vandy out in the first round and Memphis out in the 2nd...disabm?

Well I guess I'll have to make integent non biased picks this year as my Syracuse Orangemen got screwed! How did they get passed up! What a bad beat by the selection commitee! :club:

I'm in.I don't have my final bracket yet, the first time I went through...I had So. Illinois in the final 4, that's crazy right? I mean they couldn't knock off Kansas, UCLA AND Florida right? I changed it to UCLA knocking off S. Ill and Florida and losing to Ohio State (Which I hate picking)I dunno. ISAMM

Who can I send $10 on FTP instead of stars..no account...help me, thanks, bye.

I am in and will play $1-20 for a bracket win tell me who to ship it to when the time comes PM me if I forget about the thread

I already posted on the tourney page itself, but it'll probably get more notice here. I think we should follow the example of Hoosier's group and have everyone who wants to play for cash send their buy-in to the tourney organizer or someone else trustworthy. Make a list of who bought in, and pay the top positions on the paid list.For the persons who didn't buy in, no harm in playing just for pride, bragging rights, etc. Just not eligible to win the cash prize without buying in yourself. Let's get this rolling though...tourney starts tomorrow night.

I already posted on the tourney page itself, but it'll probably get more notice here. I think we should follow the example of Hoosier's group and have everyone who wants to play for cash send their buy-in to the tourney organizer or someone else trustworthy. Make a list of who bought in, and pay the top positions on the paid list.For the persons who didn't buy in, no harm in playing just for pride, bragging rights, etc. Just not eligible to win the cash prize without buying in yourself. Let's get this rolling though...tourney starts tomorrow at noon.
FYP
I'm tired of the Gators, come on the win the BCS Title game, and before that the National Title in BB? they don't need to win another one
Is it a possible scenario that Ohio State and Florida could be matched up in both the NCAA Football and Basketball championships?