March Madness Bracket Tourney

After Day 1A, 15 out of 16 right. Duke let me down but I didn't pick them any farther then round 1 so I am in good shape :)Now let's hope my luckaments hold out for day 1B!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I'm out of the running too, but it's still the most exciting basketball you can watch all year.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to CodyHartman and Chowds in cashing on the tourney.95 shipped to Kingofdaclub(CodyHartman) for 1st place.35 shipped to twist tie 2(Chowds4) for 2nd. Fun time in general playing the pool with everyone. Hopefully, we can all do this again next year.

Is it a possible scenario that Ohio State and Florida could be matched up in both the NCAA Football and Basketball championships?
good insight
Congratulations to CodyHartman and Chowds in cashing on the tourney.95 shipped to Kingofdaclub(CodyHartman) for 1st place.35 shipped to twist tie 2(Chowds4) for 2nd. Fun time in general playing the pool with everyone. Hopefully, we can all do this again next year.
-thank you sir

yeah brabz thanks for organizing the $$ part. I thought I was out of it after Round 2, I was lucky enough to get 3 outta the final 4. (why did I change to Texas unstead of Georgetown).Congrats to XXBomberxx and Ozium for taking the true 1st and 2nd place however they didn't ony up the $10. Bad beat.

yeah brabz thanks for organizing the $$ part. I thought I was out of it after Round 2, I was lucky enough to get 3 outta the final 4. (why did I change to Texas unstead of Georgetown).Congrats to XXBomberxx and Ozium for taking the true 1st and 2nd place however they didn't ony up the $10. Bad beat.
Thanks!!! Its a great time to be a Florida Gator!!!!And yes...Im hung over at work