New Challenge (old Challenge)

And isn't girl being super hott a brag?
Nope
Yes, yes it is. She just left.
Nope. You had it right the first time.Typically, the hotter.......the crazier.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

For the record, Mark called a turn checkraise from me in a limped pot on JT87hh with 9933o becuase he thought he had a straight. He rivered a 3 and won with that because I figured I was bluffing with T7 to get him to fold a better 2 pair, yet he called with 1 pair and rivered a set.Well played, donk!
LMFAO!
LMFAO!
Yeah, Jordan limped UTG, I limped UTG+1 With QT67ds, Mark limped OTB and we saw a flop 4 ways. The flop was JT8 rainbow and it checked around. I figured Mark would bet if he had any piece but he didn't. So, the turn is a 7 putting a heart draw out there, we check to Mark, he bets like 1/2 the pot, Jordan calls and I put in a small raise figuring Mark has trash or maybe 2 pair and that Jordan can just never call the raise. Mark calls pretty quickly and Jordan folds. The river is the 3h, completing the BDFD and I just decide to give up because I think a lot of Mark's range now includes a flush. I check and he timebanks and checks behind with 9933r.He admitted in AIM that he thought he had a straight. It's hard to read your opponents when they can't read their own hands :club:
Yeah, Jordan limped UTG, I limped UTG+1 With QT67ds, Mark limped OTB and we saw a flop 4 ways. The flop was JT8 rainbow and it checked around. I figured Mark would bet if he had any piece but he didn't. So, the turn is a 7 putting a heart draw out there, we check to Mark, he bets like 1/2 the pot, Jordan calls and I put in a small raise figuring Mark has trash or maybe 2 pair and that Jordan can just never call the raise. Mark calls pretty quickly and Jordan folds. The river is the 3h, completing the BDFD and I just decide to give up because I think a lot of Mark's range now includes a flush. I check and he timebanks and checks behind with 9933r.He admitted in AIM that he thought he had a straight. It's hard to read your opponents when they can't read their own hands :club:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPKIrKZLXLg

I'm on such FUCKING Tilt right now.Not one of my hands has held up, the only pots I've won at showdown are when I sucked out on QQ and hit runner runner flush, and when some tard pushed an underpair on AKx board and I called with the A.aosneuhraODHURCA,H URCA,HIUKE;BKTN TNUINOE UKNTOE taking a break and dropping back down in levelsblargh.Edit: actually going to bed, gl everyone

lol thats pretty insane Mark.Ok I have a new non-poker related goal. Legitimately break 90 in golf by the end of the summer.....right now I avg about 97-100 when keeping score for real (no mulligans, count all penalties etc). What are the odds of this and does anyone want to prop bet on it?
It shouldn't be that hard if you play 3-4 times a week and focus on getting better on the practice green. Right now I'm trying to push through to get from an 85 average to <80, and trust me, this is much much harder than becoming a bogey-golfer.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention my brag.I finished finals on Monday and just got all my grades back yesterday. 2 B+, 2 A- for a 3.525 overall. I said I wanted to get a 3.5 or above and I succeeded in that, so I'm very pumped. I had a pretty tough semester, so to get over a 3.5 is something I'm pretty happy about.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention my brag.I finished finals on Monday and just got all my grades back yesterday. 2 B+, 2 A- for a 3.525 overall. I said I wanted to get a 3.5 or above and I succeeded in that, so I'm very pumped. I had a pretty tough semester, so to get over a 3.5 is something I'm pretty happy about.
Nice job.
congrats man.

So here I am sitting in 11th place in some cake race for monies, I wake up today, and I see some jerkbag has taken my spot, I wonder who this is :club: 11. mulareisooh 9614 $ 70.00 12. huangwei 8929 $ 60.00 13. ICALLICALL 8834 $ 50.00

So here I am sitting in 11th place in some cake race for monies, I wake up today, and I see some jerkbag has taken my spot, I wonder who this is :club: 11. mulareisooh 9614 $ 70.00 12. huangwei 8929 $ 60.00 13. ICALLICALL 8834 $ 50.00
LOL bipolardonk imo :)Your s/n still the bestest ever though.Mark
I knew you were bluffing obv ;)Omahahaha donk obv :ts Would play again obv :)obv :)Mark
True, maybe I found the exception, not the rule?
You obv haven't been with her long enough

Cool JordanWow Green Plastic/CTS HU vid, gotta be an orgasm for all you HU players.

Overbetting donks pays.I dont know what he could have to fold with only $16 behind on the turn but w/ePokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($61)BB ($17.40)UTG ($48.50)MP ($46.70)CO ($45.50)Button ($86.25)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qspade.gif, Qheart.gif. 1 fold, MP calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.5, 1 fold, MP calls $2.Flop: ($5.50) Jspade.gif, 2club.gif, 2diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $4, MP raises to $8, Hero raises to $27.5, MP calls $19.50.Turn: ($60.50) Adiamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $20, MP foldsFinal Pot: $60.50Results in white below: Hero doesn't show. MP doesn't show. Outcome: Hero wins $30.25.

Matt, you must have like the worst BR management ever. Never seen someone play 400 NL and 50 NL so frequently at the same time.And most of the hands you post seem to be either worthless in terms of learning something, or just sick coolers.

Matt, you must have like the worst BR management ever. Never seen someone play 400 NL and 50 NL so frequently at the same time.And most of the hands you post seem to be either worthless in terms of learning something, or just sick coolers.
looooooooool

EZ game imo:Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$105 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $3547CO: $1057.75Button: $1081.50SB: $1052NoSup4U: $1015Pre-flop: (5 players) NoSup4U is BB with :club::D2 folds, Button raises to $30, SB folds, NoSup4U raises to $125, Button calls.Flop: :4h:D :D ($255, 2 players)NoSup4U bets $190, Button raises all-in $956.5, NoSup4U calls all-in $700.Uncalled bets: $66.5 returned to Button.Turn: :ts ($2035, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $2035)River: :5c ($2035, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $2035)Results:Final pot: $2035Button showed Js AcNoSup4U showed Ad AsEverybody go Ho-tel Mo-tel, Holiday INN!Mark