• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

hi, my name is adamI am currently not feeling goodtherefore, I just took a 5 hour nap**** my life
Since when is a 5 hour nap a bad thing?
Villain is a regular, is this standard? I was so confused, but I thought it was a misclick, however his 3 bet range is pretty tight I think.https://cakepoker.com/HandHistory/?Hand=xcD...MwojBw8HHwcc%3d
I would be folding this to a (competent) reg pretty much everytime. Seems like people do this with AA trying to make it look like a misclick.
Then why are you ordering stuff from the FTP store?
Because you still basically get it for only 27% of the price. It's not like ordering stuff from the FTP Store is a bad thing overall.
Mark
rdog folds T8s utg...does anyone else do this????
Can't say that I do, unless I'm playing/running bad
Villain is a regular, is this standard? I was so confused, but I thought it was a misclick, however his 3 bet range is pretty tight I think.https://cakepoker.com/HandHistory/?Hand=xcD...MwojBw8HHwcc%3d
If im reading that right you raised, shorty called, then reg shoved for a full stack??? If so I prolly just pitch it, my thought is this is never, AQ,AJ etc etc. So youre are either racing as a slight dog, in dire shape against AA/KK or chopping. You only have 3.50 invested. Now if your think there is any possibility that its a misclick (Ive never played on Cake so I dont know how plausable it is to accidently shove) then I make the call.

I have to start incorporating the potential misclick percentages across various sites into my calculations now?And I thought online poker was hard before...

If im reading that right you raised, shorty called, then reg shoved for a full stack??? If so I prolly just pitch it, my thought is this is never, AQ,AJ etc etc. So youre are either racing as a slight dog, in dire shape against AA/KK or chopping. You only have 3.50 invested. Now if your think there is any possibility that its a misclick (Ive never played on Cake so I dont know how plausable it is to accidently shove) then I make the call.
the all in button is right next to pot, so he could've easily clicked allin.Lets say that this is 50% misclick and the 3-bet range is a TAG's range (and I'm a LAG), do we call here?
the all in button is right next to pot, so he could've easily clicked allin.Lets say that this is 50% misclick and the 3-bet range is a TAG's range (and I'm a LAG), do we call here?
Hellmuth style imo. The only hand that I think he shows up with that has us in a ton of trouble is AA (KK pretty much never plays like that)

Hey all you wsop vets.....Should I go through the hassle of preregistrating or just wait and register in person? I plan on playing the big $1500 if that makes a difference

Should I bet turn or is this line okay? I was planning on calling a river shove, but should I fold to shove? with stacks his 3 bet on the river would be a minraisePoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$16 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $77.40UTG+1: $99.30Hero: $110.40Button: $96SB: $183.25BB: $44.35Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with :ts:club: UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, Hero raises to $5, 3 folds, UTG calls.Flop: :D :D :4h ($11.5, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $7, UTG calls.Turn: :D ($25.5, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero checks.River: :5c ($25.5, 2 players)UTG bets $10, Hero raises to $30, UTG calls.Results:Final pot: $85.5Hero showed As AdUTG mucks Qc Jh

Should I bet turn or is this line okay? I was planning on calling a river shove, but should I fold to shove? with stacks his 3 bet on the river would be a minraisePoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$16 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $77.40UTG+1: $99.30Hero: $110.40Button: $96SB: $183.25BB: $44.35Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with :ts:club: UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, Hero raises to $5, 3 folds, UTG calls.Flop: :D :D :4h ($11.5, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $7, UTG calls.Turn: :D ($25.5, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero checks.River: :5c ($25.5, 2 players)UTG bets $10, Hero raises to $30, UTG calls.Results:Final pot: $85.5Hero showed As AdUTG mucks Qc Jh
Id try to get 3 streets of value out of him

So I was playing and my BR hit 3000.26 and I get a chance to quit cuz Ive also played 1k hands. So I unclick all the blinds but I miss one and I post a sb accidentally. Fine no worries I'll just steal the BB, and we'll be done with. Doesn't work. I think fine I'll just get it from the button, I get AK and squeeze two shorties, one calls with the mark and flops two pair, and all of a sudden Im down to 2950 and tilting like a 3 legged barstool.Took me about an hour to get back to 3k, and quit right away this time.

Hey all you wsop vets.....Should I go through the hassle of preregistrating or just wait and register in person? I plan on playing the big $1500 if that makes a difference
If you are playing the first $1500, you absolutely should preregister. 2 years ago it was madness even if you preregistered. Last year it was a nightmare even if you preregistered. Hopefully it doesn't keep getting worse....Mark

Preflop: Hero is BB with J :ts , A :D . 4 folds, SB raises to $4, Hero calls $3.Flop: ($8) A :4h , T :D , 8 :D(2 players)SB bets $5, Hero calls $5.Turn: ($18) K :5c(2 players)SB bets $11, Hero calls $11.River: ($40) K :club:(2 players)SB bets $22, Hero calls $22.

johnwhy would you want to fold the river here?
Well minus the river which I think is a great card for me what is villain betting 3 streets that I beat? I don't think most villains at this level will 3 barrel A rag even in a BvB. The river makes it far more likely that he'll bet Ax imo because he has to figure he's chopping with other Ax hands now and 2 Ks on board makes it pretty unlikely that villain has AK - plus we just counterfeit AT/A8. If the river was a blank and villain 3-barreled my plan was to fold. Is that too weak/tight?