• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

strat plo table on ftp. search gift_4_you imomark showing dominance
LOL how come nobody gave me any strat? :)Mark
Is the new Pokertracker out.. and is it a discount if you already have P2.... also i hate PA hud.im gonna grind cash on the side now. hi.
FOR ****S SAKE, DON'T JUST GO AND BUY PT3 WHEN IT COMES OUTTRY HOLDEM MANAGER AND POKEREV FIRSTSeriously, PEV will be better than PT3. And cheaper.
This guy is 54/25. FUUUUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I hate folding on the river.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$66 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $164.40UTG+1: $630.90CO: $1421.50Button: $760SB: $600NoSup4U: $1588.15Pre-flop: (6 players) NoSup4U is BB with :4h:D2 folds, CO raises to $21, 2 folds, NoSup4U raises to $88, CO calls.Flop: :ts:D:club: ($179, 2 players)NoSup4U bets $135, CO calls.Turn: :D ($449, 2 players)NoSup4U checks, CO checks.River: :5c ($449, 2 players)NoSup4U bets $365, CO raises all-in $1198.5, NoSup4U folds.Uncalled bets: $833.5 returned to CO.Results:Final pot: $1179Mark
I know you all were discussing trying to be POWs less and folding a greater % of the time on the river, but how can you fold this?It seems like a weird line for QQ or KK, but it def could be KK or complete air(missed fd) because the way you played the hand it doesn't seem like you have aces or can call a shove. Being 54/25 makes a 5 like 45s I guess a big part of his range but still I'm gonna pay him off all day.
I know you all were discussing trying to be POWs less and folding a greater % of the time on the river, but how can you fold this?It seems like a weird line for QQ or KK, but it def could be KK or complete air(missed fd) because the way you played the hand it doesn't seem like you have aces or can call a shove. Being 54/25 makes a 5 like 45s I guess a big part of his range but still I'm gonna pay him off all day.
Pretty sure KK or QQ has to raise that flop or bet that turn to protect his hand. I suppose it could be air but not enough to profitably call.This has to be a boat and 250 BBs a call here is pretty bad I think.
Pretty sure KK or QQ has to raise that flop or bet that turn to protect his hand. I suppose it could be air but not enough to profitably call.This has to be a boat and 250 BBs a call here is pretty bad I think.
maybe, didn't see it was 250 bbs. How competent is this 50/20 player and over how many hands? If he is a good player I'd lean towards calling his shove. Donkey player I lean towards folding. Probably is a donkey if he is playing 50% of his hands tho. Have you seen him shove and showdown before?edit: I'm still hungover from watching the Wiz completely beat down Lebron and co.(brag), and looking at the hand again, yeh even I'd fold it. Definitely.
FOR ****S SAKE, DON'T JUST GO AND BUY PT3 WHEN IT COMES OUTTRY HOLDEM MANAGER AND POKEREV FIRSTSeriously, PEV will be better than PT3. And cheaper.
What is it with you and Pover EV????

Beat: ****ed up my ankle tonight.Brag: girl REALLY has her heart set on going to fireworks night at the Pirate gameBeat: Pirate game.Beat: Pens play at the same time.Beat: Missing Pens game to watch Pirates lose.Brag: Get to see some awesome fireworks.Variance: Girl is super super super hott.

maybe, didn't see it was 250 bbs. How competent is this 50/20 player and over how many hands? If he is a good player I'd lean towards calling his shove. Donkey player I lean towards folding. Probably is a donkey if he is playing 50% of his hands tho. Have you seen him shove and showdown before?edit: I'm still hungover from watching the Wiz completely beat down Lebron and co.(brag), and looking at the hand again, yeh even I'd fold it. Definitely.
The guy was like, a donk, but not a super moron donk. He was getting into pots with all kinds of hands. But he was never getting his money in with middle pair or anything. We're just too deep imo for him not to have a hand there. I think any big big pair he reraises pf or on the flop. He's bad enough to do that. And he's not smart enough to put me on aces and bluff me off them here, not by a long shot. I'm just thankful that if he had a 5, he didn't raise me on the flop, because I'm never folding there.Next post will have my kick ass results for today.Mark

As with late, luck was poor, although not horrible:luckqm5.jpgAnd my graph, or how I spent 8 hours making $0:daysy1.jpg[X] Everytime I get close to even, I get some madness smacking me over the head and back down $1000...Mark

lol thats pretty insane Mark.Ok I have a new non-poker related goal. Legitimately break 90 in golf by the end of the summer.....right now I avg about 97-100 when keeping score for real (no mulligans, count all penalties etc). What are the odds of this and does anyone want to prop bet on it?

But what hand is ever showing up here that we are in good shape against? Like you said in your earlier post, this is never gonna be AQ/AJ against anyone but a complete donkey, which this guy is not. Is it really worth calling for a stack on the off chance that it was a misclick when you only have 3.5 bb's invested?
In the eample Teddy gave he said it was a misclick half the time.
lol thats pretty insane Mark.Ok I have a new non-poker related goal. Legitimately break 90 in golf by the end of the summer.....right now I avg about 97-100 when keeping score for real (no mulligans, count all penalties etc). What are the odds of this and does anyone want to prop bet on it?
You can for sure do this, most likely just by playing more reguraly. 100 to 90 isnt all that hard at all...90 to 80 is like 500 times harder...and 80 to 70 is flat out impossible for most people. Let me know anytime you wanna play im always down. I usually shoot in the 85 range btw.
In the eample Teddy gave he said it was a misclick half the time.You can for sure do this, most like just by playing more reguraly. 100 to 90 isnt all that hard...90 to 80 is like 100 times harder...and 80 to 70 is flat out impossible for most people. Let me know when you wanna play. I usually shoot in the 85 range btw :club:
Ya I'm pretty sure if I just worked hard on my short game I could break 90. My putting is atrocious due to lack of practice. I'll play this afternoon if you want. edit: nm saw you can't play today.
Ya I'm pretty sure if I just worked hard on my short game I could break 90. My putting is atrocious due to lack of practice. I'll play this afternoon if you want. edit: nm saw you can't play today.
Yeah finesse around the greens and putting will drop score a ton and this comes easily by playing more often obviously. If I get off of work early enough today ill hit u up but I doubt it. I got your # still
Beat: ****ed up my ankle tonight.Brag: girl REALLY has her heart set on going to fireworks night at the Pirate gameBeat: Pirate game.Beat: Pens play at the same time.Beat: Missing Pens game to watch Pirates lose.Brag: Get to see some awesome fireworks.Variance: Girl is super super super hott.
You need more Brags and less beats imo!!:PAnd isn't girl being super hott a brag?
you just want to break it once? you could do it no problems at all

Induce ftw!Full Tilt Poker, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 PlayersLeggoPoker.com Hand History ConverterHero (SB): $785.50BB: $482Pre-Flop: 9c Tc dealt to Hero (SB)Hero raises to $8, BB raises to $28, Hero calls $20Flop: ($56) 5d 6s 9d (2 Players)BB bets $40, Hero calls $40Turn: ($136) 5s (2 Players)BB checks, Hero bets $55, BB raises to $155, Hero calls $100River: ($446) Ac (2 Players)BB bets $232, Hero calls $232Results: $910 Pot ($0.50 Rake)Hero showed 9c Tc (two pair, Nines and Fives) and WON $909.50 (+$454.50 NET)BB showed 8d Th (a pair of Fives) and LOST (-$455 NET)I've played pretty terrible overall today including 5bet shoving KJo pre for 150 bbs bc fck it stack sizes were good to shove

LOL how come nobody gave me any strat? :)Mark
For the record, Mark called a turn checkraise from me in a limped pot on JT87hh with 9933o becuase he thought he had a straight. He rivered a 3 and won with that because I figured I was bluffing with T7 to get him to fold a better 2 pair, yet he called with 1 pair and rivered a set.Well played, donk!

villain was taking lots of stabs at lots of pots, pretty dry flop and turn so I thought I would play it weakly and encourage villain to float or try to take it awayPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Button ($206.55)SB ($273.95)BB ($198.20)Hero ($440.05)MP ($396.80)CO ($197)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 2h.gif, 2s.gif. Hero raises to $7, MP calls $7, 4 folds.Flop: ($17) 5s.gif, kc.gif, 2d.gif(2 players)Hero bets $10, MP calls $10.Turn: ($37) js.gif(2 players)Hero bets $18, MP calls $18.River: ($73) 9h.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $34, Hero raises to $108, MP calls $74.Final Pot: $289Results in white below: villain has?