• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I'm starting to get the feeling that the higher limit NL players play much worse than the 50 and 100NL folk.At least in the way that you can profit off it. I just flat out don't see very many players shove AJ high when I'm playing.EDIT: Then I looked at Teddy's last hand. But I still stand by the first statement.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the higher limit NL players play much worse than the 50 and 100NL folk.At least in the way that you can profit off it. I just flat out don't see very many players shove AJ high when I'm playing.EDIT: Then I looked at Teddy's last hand. But I still stand by the first statement.
That guy is bad, don't read too much into it :)Sometimes I'd shove AK there depending on the game flow and such. If I villain has a pair I probably have overs if he calls, and he might fold TT? But generally yeah, its a bad idea :)Mark
Know what's even funnier? Having no class.
Favorite line from a 2p2 thread: Krantz and Whitelime are making fun in Benyamine, and someone says: I guess money can't buy class.Someone else responds: Yeah, but it can buy and S-class!haha ship it.Mark
Yeah, overall I think that higher limit players start thinking about people's ranges more and making shoves like that becuase they know that Mark has a lot of crap in his range and if they shove, they get him to fold some of the hands that beat them while still thinking they have outs if they get called.I mean, that shove is just so bad for so many reasons, but you get the general idea.

I just got pizzowned on cake.I raise with AA on button, BB flats with QQflop Q63, He checks, I bet he callsTurn 6, checks, I bet he flatsRiver 6, he checks again, I shove, he insta calls Next handI get 46h on the button, I pump it up, he flats frmo the SBFlop 643, he leads for 8, I make it 25, AND HE FOLDS QQ!If he's not the sickest post flop player in the history of poker I dunno who is

Favorite line from a 2p2 thread: Krantz and Whitelime are making fun in Benyamine, and someone says: I guess money can't buy class.Someone else responds: Yeah, but it can buy and S-class!haha ship it.Mark
Wrong context?
I just got pizzowned on cake.I raise with AA on button, BB flats with QQflop Q63, He checks, I bet he callsTurn 6, checks, I bet he flatsRiver 6, he checks again, I shove, he insta calls Next handI get 46h on the button, I pump it up, he flats frmo the SBFlop 643, he leads for 8, I make it 25, AND HE FOLDS QQ!If he's not the sickest post flop player in the history of poker I dunno who is
How did you know he had QQ?
EZ game imo:Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$105 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $3547CO: $1057.75Button: $1081.50SB: $1052NoSup4U: $1015Pre-flop: (5 players) NoSup4U is BB with :club::D2 folds, Button raises to $30, SB folds, NoSup4U raises to $125, Button calls.Flop: :4h:D :D ($255, 2 players)NoSup4U bets $190, Button raises all-in $956.5, NoSup4U calls all-in $700.Uncalled bets: $66.5 returned to Button.Turn: :ts ($2035, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $2035)River: :5c ($2035, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $2035)Results:Final pot: $2035Button showed Js AcNoSup4U showed Ad AsEverybody go Ho-tel Mo-tel, Holiday INN!Mark
and if your girl starts actin up, then you take her friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiend.

Villain is 23/13/1.7 reg...PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($824.55)MP ($96)Button ($200)SB ($430.60)BB ($255.35)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 4heart.gif, 4diamond.gif. Hero raises to $8, 2 folds, SB calls $7, BB raises to $24, Hero calls $16, SB calls $16.Flop: ($72) 6heart.gif, 7heart.gif, 4spade.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB bets $28, Hero raises to $78, SB raises to $406.6, BB folds, Hero ???

and if your girl starts actin up, then you take her friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiend.
word!
Villain is 23/13/1.7 reg...PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($824.55)MP ($96)Button ($200)SB ($430.60)BB ($255.35)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 4heart.gif, 4diamond.gif. Hero raises to $8, 2 folds, SB calls $7, BB raises to $24, Hero calls $16, SB calls $16.Flop: ($72) 6heart.gif, 7heart.gif, 4spade.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB bets $28, Hero raises to $78, SB raises to $406.6, BB folds, Hero ???
I'd ship it always. Too many combinations of draws/2pair/pair+draw/overs+draw that he's shipping. Plus add in the donkness of maybe he is being stupid with TT, plus if he has a straight you have outs 1/3 of the time. I never fold. If he has you overset bummer, if not, you have outs :)Edit: Just noticed you're 200bbs deep. I still get it in here, but I like it less. Mark

mark that was initially my reaction, but cuz i put kk/aa into his range...but w/ stax pf i tink him flatting there w/ big pairs become less and less...thus i think its' a slightly smaller range we beat...but i still ahve a hard time not shipping..but we can agree he like never has a8hh right?

mark that was initially my reaction, but cuz i put kk/aa into his range...but w/ stax pf i tink him flatting there w/ big pairs become less and less...thus i think its' a slightly smaller range we beat...but i still ahve a hard time not shipping..but we can agree he like never has a8hh right?
or a5hh
Both those are in my 200bbs deep shipping range. Maybe I play A8h more conservatively, but A5h its all going in and if you want to try to fade my outs good luck. Its almost impossible for villain to call with anything but a set, and we aren't in too bad shape there. Mark
word!I'd ship it always. Too many combinations of draws/2pair/pair+draw/overs+draw that he's shipping. Plus add in the donkness of maybe he is being stupid with TT, plus if he has a straight you have outs 1/3 of the time. I never fold. If he has you overset bummer, if not, you have outs :)Edit: Just noticed you're 200bbs deep. I still get it in here, but I like it less. Mark
Wow you REALLY think he is shipping that many hands??
word!I'd ship it always. Too many combinations of draws/2pair/pair+draw/overs+draw that he's shipping. Plus add in the donkness of maybe he is being stupid with TT, plus if he has a straight you have outs 1/3 of the time. I never fold. If he has you overset bummer, if not, you have outs :)Edit: Just noticed you're 200bbs deep. I still get it in here, but I like it less. Mark
i feel the same way but I suck at articulating these things so i'll quote for troof. I throw 2 pair and straight out though or at least weigh them down heavily. Do regs with those stats ever call a raise from the SB with 67, 58 or 35 with no other callers ahead of them? I think way too often we are up against some type of combo draw to ever fold here.