New Challenge (old Challenge)

Cashier -> Single Click Preferences and turn off that ugly reload button. IMHO.
QFT. For a site with such a great interface, its like some designer just decided to throw up a button with no thought as to how it looks.
don't worry, Favre sucks worse...
FYP.Mark
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Gotta go in to work today to set up for the WPT. Watch some football for me guys.
Almost done. A few loose ends to tie up tomorrow. Tournament clock courtesy of BullIMG00047.jpgThe roomIMG00048.jpgMore roomIMG00049.jpg

:happy face:Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $75Hero: $99.25Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with :club::D SB calls, Hero checks.Flop: :qh:3h:D ($1, 2 players)Hero checks, SB checks.Turn: :D ($1, 2 players)Hero checks, SB checks.River: :5c ($1, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $8, Hero raises all-in $98.75, SB calls all-in $66.5.Uncalled bets: $24.25 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $150Hero showed 3d 3cAKoEdit: posting karma, :sad face:Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $60.90Hero: $160.50Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with :jh:DSB raises to $2.5, Hero raises to $10, SB calls.Flop: :club::ts:club: ($20, 2 players)Hero bets $15, SB calls.Turn: :( ($50, 2 players)Hero checks, SB is all-in $35.9, Hero calls.River: :4h ($121.8, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $121.8)Results:Final pot: $121.8Hero showed 8h 8cJ6o

As if poker wasn't a horrible enough experience normally:010109.jpgMy comeback started thanks to a dude that's down 150k in 250k hands, but two of his best friends are Fluffdog and Jordan. :club:

My comeback started thanks to a dude that's down 150k in 250k hands, but two of his best friends are Fluffdog and Jordan. :club:
Birds Fish of a feather.....

mln_falcon, I'm down for doing some sessions whenever you are. That's what I told you last time we spoke and you didn't seem interested as I think you were in a downswing at the moment.But from the looks of some of those hands I think a few sessions would do you well. :club:- Jordan

pretty sure Im obligated to post this hand. Villain left himself with 1.50$ after turn bet.Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $51.65BB: $21.00Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN/SB with 3 :5c 8 :3hHero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1Flop: ($3.00) 8 :club: T :qh K :4h(2 players)BB bets $2, Hero calls $2Turn: ($7.00) T :ts(2 players)BB bets $16, Hero raises to $32, BB foldsFinal Pot: $39.00Hero wins $38.50(Rake: $0.50)

So I have dedicated 2009 to cash games. I put in shitty volume last year in cash games and tourneys. But I would like to have some cash and work my way towards surviving off poker. Starting at 25nl, I want to play 50k hands there (hopefully all in January) before I make a move up. Even though I have put in 6k hands already there in Dec, I am starting the 50k starting in 2009. Today I put in my 1st session. It was actually my longest cash session ever in time (4h21m) and hands (2445)Cheers to 2009!1-2-08-morning.jpg

:happy face:Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $75Hero: $99.25Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with :club::D SB calls, Hero checks.Flop: :D:qh:jh ($1, 2 players)Hero checks, SB checks.Turn: :D ($1, 2 players)Hero checks, SB checks.River: :3h ($1, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $8, Hero raises all-in $98.75, SB calls all-in $66.5.Uncalled bets: $24.25 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $150Hero showed 3d 3cAKoEdit: posting karma, :sad face:Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $60.90Hero: $160.50Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with :club::DSB raises to $2.5, Hero raises to $10, SB calls.Flop: :ts:4h:( ($20, 2 players)Hero bets $15, SB calls.Turn: :club: ($50, 2 players)Hero checks, SB is all-in $35.9, Hero calls.River: :5c ($121.8, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $121.8)Results:Final pot: $121.8Hero showed 8h 8cJ6o
Hand1 - that seems like the weirdest wtf line taken by both of you :club: - what was your thinking behind it?Hand2 - I'm not sure I like the lead, it's such a wet flop and you're pretty much turning your hand into a bluff. Would be interested to hear the more experience HU ppls input on this --edit, just seen the result for this hand so I guess he's quite a large donk - if he's so spewy perhaps it'd be better to c/raise for value there if you were betting for value? IDK, strange hand
I think craise calling or ccalling down are both valid I think. best is crais he calls I shove turn I think. I'm not very good though, thats why I'm getting coaching. (Jordan pm me or something)
FWIW MLN, I raise that KQ hand to. Mid pair sticks around at these levels, and plenty of draws. I also play my draws fast, so this tends to make my opponent stack off lighter.

I'm sure this is common knowledge for a bunch of you, but I'm something of a computer security moron.I've been reading a bunch of different posts about people getting scammed out of their money. One common method was the scammer gaining access to the person's GMail account that is linked to their poker account and requesting a password change. There is apparently an option in GMail at the very bottom of the setting that turns "https" on all the time. If you leave that unchecked, which is the default, the only time your account is actually secure is the sign in page. Also, never have your email name be the same as your poker screen name.Another scam involved players creating a similar screen name to a player that just had a big score. For instance, they use a capital "i" to replace a lowercase 'L" since they look the same on FTP. They request a transfer in the chat and then tell you to look up a tournament they just won a lot of money in to provide credibility to their name. If this ever happens and you decide you want to transfer for some reason, copy and paste the name into a text screen or google and see what comes up. Also, don't transfer with people in chat.Lastly, if someone IMs you from an AIM you know, ask that person a question only he would know or get on the phone. I kept thinking how ridiculous it was that people were getting scammed this way, but I know a few people on here that I'd transfer to without really thinking it through. EDIT: Also, take your AIM out of your FCP profile.

Tks Naismith, good points
No problem.And if anyone is bored, here's my all-time favorite hand I've ever played against a frustratingly-bad, yet (until this hand) profitable opponent:https://www.pokertableratings.com/replayer/...p;hash=89763174He has A5 here for an epic refusal to let a 4 dollar pot go on the flop.
No problem.And if anyone is bored, here's my all-time favorite hand I've ever played against a frustratingly-bad, yet (until this hand) profitable opponent:https://www.pokertableratings.com/replayer/...p;hash=89763174He has A5 here for an epic refusal to let a 4 dollar pot go on the flop.
Reason for donk bet? Balancing range against frequent limper so you can donk bet 2 pair hands, etc?
Reason for donk bet? Balancing range against frequent limper so you can donk bet 2 pair hands, etc?
Well, it's a limped pot. Theoretically, I should be able to pick up this pot against, say, A5 (or any of the myriad of hands he's limping that missed) and if I get called by a made hand, I still have my gutterball.I don't worry too much about balancing against the people I play.