• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Don't quote me because I'm a tourney tard. But I'd say especially because he's in such early position? It's much harder for a guy to call an EP shove with A9 than a LP shove
I do agree there. It's just more of an information thing. But I didn't do the math before, and I see he's got like 3M, so I guess that's pretty dire. I still wish I had another spot, but yeah, it's a bit closer than I thought. Personally I don't know if I shove it though. Especially with 10 stacks below me.
I do agree there. It's just more of an information thing. But I didn't do the math before, and I see he's got like 3M, so I guess that's pretty dire. I still wish I had another spot, but yeah, it's a bit closer than I thought. Personally I don't know if I shove it though. Especially with 10 stacks below me.
Gotta play for the win not to move up the ladder. Even if he doubles he's still in shove or fold mode. He really needs to double twice to be back in it and if he goes through the blinds again it's even worse.edit: and getting called by A9 isn't the end of the world. You're only a 40/60 dog. You're going to have to win a few of those to win the tourn. anyway.
Gotta play for the win not to move up the ladder. Even if he doubles he's still in shove or fold mode. He really needs to double twice to be back in it and if he goes through the blinds again it's even worse.
I know... I'm just kind of on the fence which I prefer. Clearly you can suckout with anything if you get called, but I hate leaving it up to that.
I know... I'm just kind of on the fence which I prefer. Clearly you can suckout with anything if you get called, but I hate leaving it up to that.
would you rather blind through and be left with 42k on the button when you may not even get 1st in until you're back in the same spot?

It's meh. I certainly don't mind a shove at all w/ Q6s, but I also don't mind letting the blinds run through us in a live donkament, especially with 32 minutes left in the level. It sounds as if nobody is very deep stacked in a tourny like this, so even if you are shoving 45k, you aren't gonna have a guy w/ 500k who will basically call you blind, so you might even get a fold on your first allin.

It's meh. I certainly don't mind a shove at all w/ Q6s, but I also don't mind letting the blinds run through us in a live donkament, especially with 32 minutes left in the level. It sounds as if nobody is very deep stacked in a tourny like this, so even if you are shoving 45k, you aren't gonna have a guy w/ 500k who will basically call you blind, so you might even get a fold on your first allin.
I definitely think folding with 10 bb's is fine in this spot being as its a very shallow structure but folding 7 bb's 8 handed utg+1 with a suited Q is not good imo
I definitely think folding with 10 bb's is fine in this spot being as its a very shallow structure but folding 7 bb's 8 handed utg+1 with a suited Q is not good imo
def not online, i don't mind it so much live
Everyone always posts these graphs that look like: \/Mine always look like this: /\I need to play short sessions or somethin.
I know it is nitpicking, but my days usually go like this:0...\.............................._......./......\........................__/..\..../.......\..................__/........\../........\............__/..............\/-1000.\____/

Villain in this hand is 25/16/2.2 with a 2% 3bet over 600 hands. I've been playing 26/19/3 with a 39% attempt to steal since I've been at the table (which is like 150 hands.) I've notice this villain is decent but is calling in spots he should be 3betting. I saw him flat my button raise in the bb with AQos and cr a J73ss flop and give up. He's probably a marginal winner in the games and he's seen me show down questionable hands when I raise button.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.255 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $9.30CO: $8.40Hero: $80.11SB: $46.74BB: $37.15Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with 9 :ts Q :club:2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, SB raises to $3.05, BB folds, Hero raises to $6.85?????My logic for 4bet bluffing here was that he only 3bets 2 percent of the time so his range is really polorized between AA/KK/QQ/AK and air. Given the dynamic (history and this being button vs bb) between us I felt like his range was weighted mostly towards air. Is this thinking wrong? Is this a profitable spot to 4bet bluff? Do you like the 4bet sizing?Thanks.

Villain in this hand is 25/16/2.2 with a 2% 3bet over 600 hands. I've been playing 26/19/3 with a 39% attempt to steal since I've been at the table (which is like 150 hands.) I've notice this villain is decent but is calling in spots he should be 3betting. I saw him flat my button raise in the bb with AQos and cr a J73ss flop and give up. He's probably a marginal winner in the games and he's seen me show down questionable hands when I raise button.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.255 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $9.30CO: $8.40Hero: $80.11SB: $46.74BB: $37.15Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with 9 :ts Q :club:2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, SB raises to $3.05, BB folds, Hero raises to $6.85?????My logic for 4bet bluffing here was that he only 3bets 2 percent of the time so his range is really polorized between AA/KK/QQ/AK and air. Given the dynamic (history and this being button vs bb) between us I felt like his range was weighted mostly towards air. Is this thinking wrong? Is this a profitable spot to 4bet bluff? Do you like the 4bet sizing?Thanks.
How does 2% say air?Fold.
not.necessary.
Why on earth are you trying to 4 bet bluff at 25NL against an extremely nitty three bettor?
My logic for 4bet bluffing here was that he only 3bets 2 percent of the time so his range is really polorized between AA/KK/QQ/AK and air. Given the dynamic (history and this being button vs bb) between us I felt like his range was weighted mostly towards air. Is this thinking wrong? Is this a profitable spot to 4bet bluff? Do you like the 4bet sizing?
2% 3 bet does not include air.......don't mix up a polarized range with a very small range. He is 3 betting for value pretty much always.
I know it is nitpicking, but my days usually go like this:0...\.............................._......./......\........................__/..\..../.......\..................__/........\../........\............__/..............\/-1000.\____/
:club:1210.jpg
lies!

LOOOOOOOOL!I just took like 3 and change buyins off one guy in 80 hands. The more I won, the more insane he got, it was amazing. My last hand, I had A2 and called his raise to 2.25 preflop (25max mind you) and flop was 2J2. I check, he shoves... I instacall, he has 34 high. It was wonderful.I'm up like 175 on the day, all 25 max. 2 1/2 BI from full ring this morning. Another 4+ from HU the past 20 mins or so. :club:

This guy had made all sorts of odd huge overbet shoves and it was mostly working. Just a couple hands earlier I called his nearly 2X pot bet on the river with A4 on a KAKQ4 board. He had Q8. This was quite the gem though.Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $449.00SB: $160.55BB: $43.00UTG: $112.40Hero (MP): $323.35CO: $195.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is MP with A :D A :club:UTG calls $2, Hero raises to $9, 4 folds, UTG calls $7Flop: ($21.00) 6 :D T :D 3 :club:(2 players)UTG bets $103.40 all in, Hero calls $103.40Turn: ($227.80) 5 :4h(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($227.80) 9 :ts(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $227.80UTG shows A :5c Q :3h (Ace Queen high)Hero shows A :D A :qh (a pair of Aces)Hero wins $224.80(Rake: $3.00)At the end of my session tonight I had 6.5 buy-ins on 3 tables and was down nearly half a buyin. I did manage a profit on the day however. Over 8 bb in just 1700 hands.Anyone else notice a huge influx of 20bb short stackers who like to rathole? I've almost always got one at each table and I've seen some tables with 3. Gets really redic. Though I did win 88 > AK aipf and AK > 77 aipf back to back vs one tonight which was quite enjoyable.