• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

So fcking tilting. Shit goes great first 1900 hands, I'm up 200 between 50nl and 100nl and then the ****ing wheels fall off. God ****ing damnit. So ridic.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $96.85Hero (BB): $182.10UTG: $100.00MP: $125.30CO: $83.60BTN: $105.00Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with 2 :club: 2 :DUTG raises to $3, MP calls $3, CO calls $3, 1 fold, SB calls $2.50, Hero calls $2Flop: ($15.00) 2 :5c J :D A :D(5 players)SB checks, Hero bets $10, UTG raises to $20, MP folds, CO folds, SB folds, Hero calls $10Turn: ($55.00) J :ts(2 players)Hero bets $20, UTG calls $20River: ($95.00) A :4h(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $57 all in, Hero foldsFinal Pot: $95.00UTG wins $92.00(Rake: $3.00)

just found out the radio talk guy i listen to every day got canned despite his show having the highest ratings of any radio program in dallas (he's also syndicated). Even more mind blowing, the station switched to a sports talk format despite there already being TWO sports talk stations in dallas, and they're going to continue to pay this guy a very nice 7-figure salary through 2011 because he's under contract. Complete and utter non-sense. Russ martin if you've ever heard of him.
yeah this totally sucks. I have no idea why they would do this or what i am going to listen to anymore. i guess I can listen to Puggs and Kelly who are now on the bone but man i was so pissed when I was driving to work today.Also Russ is still getting paid his seven figure salary through the end of his contract which doesnt expire till 2011, so who knows when he will be back on the radio.
just found out the radio talk guy i listen to every day got canned despite his show having the highest ratings of any radio program in dallas (he's also syndicated). Even more mind blowing, the station switched to a sports talk format despite there already being TWO sports talk stations in dallas, and they're going to continue to pay this guy a very nice 7-figure salary through 2011 because he's under contract. Complete and utter non-sense. Russ martin if you've ever heard of him.
bunch of hosts just got canned on my sports station today in san diego. Sucks.

I fell asleep right after work today and woke up at 4am. So now I'm up at 4:30am just chilling. I'd play some hands but I fell asleep with my contacts in and it fucking hurts to leave those things in when you sleep. Maybe I'll end up playing some this morning, who knows?Congrats JC

I fell asleep right after work today and woke up at 4am. So now I'm up at 4:30am just chilling. I'd play some hands but I fell asleep with my contacts in and it fucking hurts to leave those things in when you sleep. Maybe I'll end up playing some this morning, who knows?Congrats JC
Oh my god, that is the worst. Last time I did that they ended up stuck to the back of my eyelids, jesus. So now I don't wear them unless I'm playing sport. It makes me feel terrible because for the first time ever I had to put on glasses to watch TV this afternoon.
So are you only expected to play on FTP now or its no problem for you to play the sunday million etc..
FTP red level pros can play wherever they want. They just have to log x amount of hours at FT per week.It is only Team Full Tilt pros that are restricted to FT.
FTP red level pros can play wherever they want. They just have to log x amount of hours at FT per week.It is only Team Full Tilt pros that are restricted to FT.
Does this mean JC can't do a FT chat? A little over two years ago I remember telling Jen Harman that her kids names were "dope" and she thought that was offensive I guess.
A short stacker with 60 BBs just sat down heads up, raised from the button I folded and then hit and run me for a BB.
You've just been grimmed!
Small trade.$135 I have stars and want Full TiltI have traded with Zimmer and Snamuh before.
This has been done thanks.At home sick and going to throw my $135 into $50 heads up and go bust.
With your new found status, can you get Tilt to add Royal Holdem?
This post deserves some love...Once again: pure gold!
Congrats JC.. thats pretty sick.I made it to day 2 of the $340 circuit event at Harrahs AC.. 29 people left, first place is 59k.. lets doooo ittt
glglglgl win plzkthx!!!The Panthers will always own the Bucs.