• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Maybe a prerequisite for posting in the thread should be that you have to read the entire thread first.
I have actually looked back at old posts in this thread, all the links dont work , the photos of graphs are no longer there and half the posters are no longer here. Major waste of time for most part. I am surprised the start of this thread doesnt have advice to fold AK pre flop it is that old anyways.
Wow maybe I just give the posters in this thread way too much credit. Isn't it ****ing obvious that variance can be both negative and positive? I mean jesus christ, I have to give the guy credit for pointing out the ****ing obvious like he is talking to someone that just started playing micros? So since I think he was adding nothing, I took as him absolutely needing to have the last word on the subject while at the same time, needling Snamuh some more since that seems to be his favorite past time. Yay, Base Jester, you have saved the Challenge Thread by pointing out that we can run HOT as well as COLD. Really, really groundbreaking. We will all be crushing this game thanks to your fine words. Anyone that wants to can look at it that way can but I would be very surprised if my take in regards to Snamuh (and having the last word) weren't more on point.
I thought off this......No homo
Are you on Stars? I just switched from FTP 100NL
I'm on Absolute Poker.I just spotted a leak. It's a leak that goes to the core of my development as a nlhe player and my old lagtard ways. I'm always happy when leaks are found, it's when I can't spot any more leaks I become worried.
I'm on Absolute Poker.I just spotted a leak. It's a leak that goes to the core of my development as a nlhe player and my old lagtard ways. I'm always happy when leaks are found, it's when I can't spot any more leaks I become worried.
I've recently found a pretty big leak in my game too. It's called the inability to win. It's very detrimental to the winrate.However, I really really really think that I'm on the cusp of breaking out of it.Either that, or I'm going to go busto. Time will tell
I've recently found a pretty big leak in my game too. It's called the inability to win. It's very detrimental to the winrate.However, I really really really think that I'm on the cusp of breaking out of it.Either that, or I'm going to go busto. Time will tell
Wat???

I got unstuck today.I 3bet the flop because he could be doing this with a draw or if hes not, a draw card hitting will kill my action and he obv likes his hand so lets get it in.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $77.70UTG+1: $45.75Hero: $77.49Button: $79.21SB: $82.45BB: $110.10Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with 9 :D T :4h2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds.Flop: Q :club: 8 :5c J :D ($4, 2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2.75, SB raises to $6.12, Hero raises to $14.24, SB calls.Turn: 8 :ts ($32.48, 2 players)SB bets $16.24, Hero raises all-in $61.5, SB calls.River: 3 :D ($155.48, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $155.48)Results:Final pot: $155.48SB Shows Qc AhHero Shows 9s 10s

Is there another guy named Brett in this thread because everyone thinks I'm an arrogant douche.
i wonder whyfwiw...citing single examples repeatedly in an attempt to prove how awesome you are wont change a thing...
i wonder whyfwiw...citing single examples repeatedly in an attempt to prove how awesome you are wont change a thing...
Whatever you say man. But thanks for being an ass in the challenge thread again when you could have messaged me on AIM. You are the one coming off as a douche now.
HOLY SH I T I'M LEAVING FOR TAMPA IN ABOUT 6 HOURS.. Luke is picking me up at the airport at 11 am... GO RAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLAAAAAAAAAA!
SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
FYPLuke is a Rays fan correct? :club:
LOLOLOL WP

Hey guys. Thought I'd get into this, I really want to develop my cash game skills as I don't often have enough time to MTT (although I will still always be a MTT guy at heart). Started a blog in an attempt to keep myself accountable.Will be 6 tabling 0.10/0.25 with my ~700 roll until I at least hit 1100+, then maybe move up to 50NL. Being strict with BR management is the key for me.

Hey guys. Thought I'd get into this, I really want to develop my cash game skills as I don't often have enough time to MTT (although I will still always be a MTT guy at heart). Started a blog in an attempt to keep myself accountable.Will be 6 tabling 0.10/0.25 with my ~700 roll until I at least hit 1100+, then maybe move up to 50NL. Being strict with BR management is the key for me.
That's not very strict.Not terrible for 25nl, but borderline for 50 I think.
That's not very strict.Not terrible for 25nl, but borderline for 50 I think.
Not at all if you are willing to move back down if you hit a downswing.