• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I really wish I could but I'm tied down with the wife a job kids... wow there's nothing stopping me!
FCP Poker House Arizona here we come!!!!
lol Man cave loft at the top of a winding staircase in a 4200 SF Mc Mansion in Fulton Ranch.Just too much house though. One thing I am finding is that most of these houses are big just to be big. Half of the rooms are just a complete waste of space and would never get used.I wish I could build my own house.Looking more and more like I will be staying put for a while...
I can occupy some space if you'd like to make it seem like not that much house.
I think I'd be a bad influence on you. I only play like 1000 hands a day (inluding tournaments) at most.
Or maybe I would be a good influence on you. Besides, you sleeping all day doesn't affect my grinding :club:.
Or maybe I would be a good influence on you. Besides, you sleeping all day doesn't affect my grinding :club:.
I dunno about that one...
lol Man cave loft at the top of a winding staircase in a 4200 SF Mc Mansion in Fulton Ranch.ManCave.jpgJust too much house though. One thing I am finding is that most of these houses are big just to be big. Half of the rooms are just a complete waste of space and would never get used.I wish I could build my own house.Looking more and more like I will be staying put for a while...
jeez that looks sick.
:club: Sick downswing
he may have ran bad in some spots but fwiw, he's not a very good player, nor ethical at that. If that's against purely fish, then that is sick but fwiw he was def. outclassed at those stakes