New Challenge (old Challenge)

I'm ****ing hammered but i guess this guy was moreFull Tilt Poker Game #10196027149: Table Berg (heads up) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:21:14 ET - 2009/01/22Seat 1: KareBear1 ($288)Seat 2: pokerz00 ($242.50)pokerz00 posts the small blind of $1KareBear1 posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to KareBear1 [4d Ts]pokerz00 raises to $242.50, and is all inKareBear1 foldsUncalled bet of $240.50 returned to pokerz00pokerz00 shows [3s Tc] Ten Three highpokerz00 wins the pot ($4)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $4 | Rake $0Seat 1: KareBear1 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 2: pokerz00 (small blind) collected ($4)then he doubled up 88 vs my AQs thenFull Tilt Poker Game #10196104671: Table Berg (heads up) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:25:55 ET - 2009/01/22Seat 1: KareBear1 ($391)Seat 2: pokerz00 ($321.40)KareBear1 posts the small blind of $1pokerz00 posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to KareBear1 [Jh Js]KareBear1 raises to $6pokerz00 raises to $10KareBear1 raises to $50pokerz00 calls $40*** FLOP *** [4d Jd 7c]pokerz00 bets $271.40, and is all inKareBear1 calls $271.40pokerz00 shows [7h Qd]KareBear1 shows [Jh Js]*** TURN *** [4d Jd 7c] [9h]*** RIVER *** [4d Jd 7c 9h] [8h]pokerz00 shows a pair of SevensKareBear1 shows three of a kind, JacksKareBear1 wins the pot ($642.30) with three of a kind, Jackspokerz00 is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $642.80 | Rake $0.50Board: [4d Jd 7c 9h 8h]Seat 1: KareBear1 (small blind) showed [Jh Js] and won ($642.30) with three of a kind, JacksSeat 2: pokerz00 (big blind) showed [7h Qd] and lost with a pair of Sevenslol hu poker

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Awesome. After a great bounceback day yesterday I run another 2 buy-ins under expectation today while getting coolered in like 3 spots. </3 momentum killers. Oh well. There's always tomorrow. And I'm doing well on my hand volume bet at the very least.

Jesse why not barrel that turn rather then c/r. I think he calls a barrel with a lot wider range then he bets the turn with after you check to him. I agree with Rdog that he isnt (or atleast shouldnt be) betting pair +draw hands, but he'll call or shove over your barrel with em. I dont like c/raising there at all

Jesse why not barrel that turn rather then c/r. I think he calls a barrel with a lot wider range then he bets the turn with after you check to him. I agree with Rdog that he isnt (or atleast shouldnt be) betting pair +draw hands, but he'll call or shove over your barrel with em. I dont like c/raising there at all
but the thing about calling turn is that if he IS betting pair + sd/fd (which, as crazy as it is, people do!!!!1) he is calling the rest off, but prob not firing riv UI (if we just call turn) cause we'll be getting 3:1 if not more (i dont have the hand up but it would be ridic spot for him to try and bluff us off). and i'm sorry, like, maybe i'm flawed in my thinking here (and i'll admit to this i'm not blindly defending myself) but if you're only betting bet/callable hands on turn(not you specifically sir but just in general), how exactly are you balancing your play here? if you're Villain and your default line is call flop / cb turn or call flop / fold turn to most of his leads, you're just lighting money on fire imo.i mean, obvioulsy more goes into who you're floating and shit, but i mean, unless F4Zi is really afraid/respectful of jesse, i dont think betting turn here is bad at all with any of his range, including hands he's gonna stack that he knows are behind if he gets CRAI. people pull moves. this also isn't a horrible spot for F4zi to try and steal this pot, or bet his TP + FD or TP + SD. idk, maybe i'm exposing the holes I have in my own 6max game, but when i'm playing poker w/ regs I don't always expect them to be playing perfectly, or turning a hand w/ showdown value into a hand that they decide to bet on turn cause of a different reason which may not be directly related to this hand but past and future hands. i'm not saying htis is a great spot for f4zi to do this, but i'm also not saying it is not. i think the more important thing about this hand is that once jesse checks he is almost 100% either c/folding or c/shoving. he's never check/calling (at least almost never) with these stack sizes, unless they have a special history and he knows f4zi is spewy and gonna try and push him off on the river. so i mean, let's assume that F4zi thinks jesse is c/folding a greater % of the time than c/shoving. It's not pretty, but during hands we aren't necc. breaking down to what exact % of the time we need our bet to be profitable. if F4zi thinks jesse is more inclined to c/fold that c/shove he prob going to go after the pot w/ air and bet. if he doesn't really care if he gets c/shoved on (meaning he was prob shoving over a turn bet anyway) i'd anticipate him to be betting turn for balancing reasons.again, i could be wrong in some of my analysis. for sure, or not really explaining myself well...but i'm trying :)and lastly, jesse isn't exactly a nit at all, so i think he is going to be played back much more than perhaps a tighter player would in this spot (using same logic you could say a tighter player may be c/folding here more often...but i think in gen. a TAG is firing turn, as opposed to LAG who is crai with a wider range; blah kinda tripping myself up here...). f4zi should be aware of this and attack jesse a bit more...we can't put ourselves in f4zi's head though. like maybe he would be more inclined to shove turn over a two barrel light, as opposed to betting turn when checked to lightly or with a hand w/ sd value. i really think there is merit in both lines of thought.i kinda feel like i spewd in a few spots of this post so w/e. i mean, i still think it's a crai as played, and if you are called it'll be very important to remember the hand f4zi is bet calling here and see if you can't use that to your advantage later in similar 3b pot scenarios.- Jordan

I put eggs into a box for 12 hours today and made 130 dollars before taxes.I played poker for one hour yesterday and made 450 and pay no taxes.Time to tp/mm??? Sigh, regretfully it isn't.

It would be interesting to really add it up. All I know is I felt absolutely terrible at the end of the night.
Did Luke tell you about what I did in honor of you yesterday?
He did.. I told him to tell you to eat a bacon cheddar gordita.. what was your order?
Got a bacon cheddar gordita, a double cheese burrito (the .89 one from the commercials) and two hard tacos and two soft tacos.

bleh. down 250 since getting HEM, running like 6 BI under EV. Honestly, I have made some mistakes but it sucks to play reasonably well at a level that I should be crushing and get beat down like I have.

[] Villain has good bet sizing[X] 6% equity on the turn[X] Bink!Absolute/UB Cereus No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Absolute/UB Cereus Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownButton ($202.75)SB ($133.48)BB ($50.08)UTG ($121.04)Hero (MP) ($210.95)CO ($87.46)Preflop: Hero is MP with 10club.gif, Qclub.gifUTG calls $1, Hero raises to $4.50, CO calls $4.50, 2 folds, BB raises to $9, UTG calls $8, Hero calls $4.50, CO calls $4.50Flop: ($36.50) Kspade.gif, 3diamond.gif, Aheart.gif(4 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks, CO checksTurn: ($36.50) 8spade.gif(4 players)BB bets $3, UTG calls $3, Hero calls $3, CO calls $3River: ($48.50) Jdiamond.gif(4 players)BB bets $22, 1 fold, Hero raises to $198.95 (All-In), 1 fold, BB calls $16.08 (All-In)Total pot: $124.66 | Rake: $3.50Results:BB didn't show KKHero had 10club.gif, Qclub.gif (straight, Ace high).Outcome: Hero won $121.16

Commerce Day 1 Cliffs Notes:Mark cannot win pots from me despite sitting on my immediate left.I am unable to win pots from anyone BUT Mark however.Jordan sucks balls and would rather buy a gun to use as target practice on burglars instead of winning $$ at Commerce.Mark ran unimaginably good.I paid a lot of $$ to see a lot of flops which I missed by a rather large margin.I spent most of the day at -$500 to -$1500.Mark started at -$2500 after about 90 mins.Mark just about doubled his bankroll that he brought by the end of the evening.I could not win pots, or have the best hand hold up, or make pairs.The last hand of the day I play, 5 ways in a minimally raised pot, I get in with 57o and stack a guy who has 44 on 346r. According to cwik, I angrily tipped the dealer $10 after this hand. I wasn't angry, but after 13 hours of missing flops and folding two pair when I did flop it, I was in a weird mood. I appreciated the dealer and the massive cooler equipped with turn and river blanks that he dealt.I win this hand and see that Mark has gotten up from the adjacent table, and I immediately rack up my chips and leave, which is something I've never done before.I finish the day up $1100.