• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

RDog are you always checking that turn? I think I'm more likely to bet it, because I'll still get called light and it does give him some stupid gutty draws. What about a blank? Are we betting then?

i'm actualyl now more nervous buot being robbed whilst outta the house then at home. i already hid all my poker documents and shit just in case loool
you should have that all hidden anyway. listen, I'm a big gun rights guy, but a good dog and a couple of those little mini baseball bats (like they give out at ballparks) hidden around the house are going to protect you a lot better IMHO.
Hey Jordan,I'm an avid hunter, so I have a rifle and shotgun in my room. I also have a Lab/Retriever mix so he's great for being on the lookout. Legally in Canada you need to store your guns and ammo seperately, but I always keep a shotgun shell or 2 in a drawyer for easy access. Really though, just the sound of a shotgun being pumped or cocked would be lots to fend off someone doing a B&E. Since US laws are more laxed than Canada, you can prolly get a shotgun for like $150, and ammo for about $20. Anyone who is scared of having a gun is scared because they don't know how to use it. If you know how to handle a gun and are comfortable with it, no need to worry. If you're thinking of alternatives to fending off a burglar, do you have an alarm on your car? If so, just keep your keys handy by your bedside, and if you hear something just hit the alarm button on your keys.Run good not getting B&E'd one time?
Also decent advice.
Jordan - get a dog. A real dog, not a pug or a bichon friese or something.edit: hell, you could probably do ok with just getting a dog handler, if that picture is any indication.
el oh el ?
RDog are you always checking that turn? I think I'm more likely to bet it, because I'll still get called light and it does give him some stupid gutty draws. What about a blank? Are we betting then?
Ummmm......I had my slider clicked for my bet sizing and at the last minute I decided to Check with the plan to CRAI. Cause honestly he really can have ATC here. I'm not kidding that he was 3 betting almost all of my opens. And I thought he would bet a really wide range on the turn cause he would be really itchy to win the pot. Definitely not in any way how I would normally play the hand, just felt it was best for the current dynamic.
Thoughts on river? Villain is 44/11/2Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 14807The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $463.85CO: $151.00BTN: $93.65Hero (SB): $337.85BB: $278.45Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is SB with 6 :3h 6 :club:UTG calls $2, 2 folds, Hero calls $1, BB checksFlop: ($6.00) 5 :club: 4 :4h 6 :ts(3 players)Hero bets $6, BB folds, UTG raises to $22, Hero raises to $60, UTG calls $38Turn: ($126.00) A :qh(2 players)Hero bets $78, UTG calls $78River: ($282.00) J :5c(2 players)Hero ???
What do you think about re-raising bigger on the flop? There's a lot of bad turn cards that can come and once he raises this board I think he's going to call an $75-80 raise as much as he will a $60 one.
What do you think about re-raising bigger on the flop? There's a lot of bad turn cards that can come and once he raises this board I think he's going to call an $75-80 raise as much as he will a $60 one.
Yeah, probably true.
haven't seen it yet, but i'm led to believe it's as much efficencies in their new machines as just a bigger battery
just did some reading on it, it's 40% bigger, but non-removable/replacable, so you'll never notice. that 8hr figure is a little out there when compared to most but it still looks pretty impressive.

sigh...we live in such a ****ed up world, where you have to get a gun for self-protection...I'm not judging at all here, but probably would never get one myself...well not probably, I would never get a gun. For one thing because I also believe that you're only gonna put yourself in more danger, but what the hell do I know lol

LOL, so ****ing amazing how good the bad regs can run sometimes. This particular reg is a Seoul reg that simply wont fold once he has put a dime in the pot. So ****ing amazing. WP sir.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $211.00SB: $76.00BB: $81.00Hero (UTG): $252.00CO: $562.50Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is UTG with K :4h A :DHero raises to $8, CO raises to $26, 3 folds, Hero raises to $66, CO calls $40Flop: ($135.00) K :club: 9 :qh 3 :5c(2 players)Hero checks, CO checksTurn: ($135.00) J :D(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $50, Hero raises to $186 all in, CO calls $136River: ($507.00) J :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $507.00Hero shows K :3h A :jh (two pair, Kings and Jacks)CO shows Q :ts T :D (a straight, Nine to King)CO wins $505.00(Rake: $2.00)
Even though you made good points for checking the flop...I still don't get it if the bolded is true? Why not just bet like 80$ and get it in over 2 streets?
sigh...we live in such a ****ed up world, where you have to get a gun for self-protection...I'm not judging at all here, but probably would never get one myself...well not probably, I would never get a gun. For one thing because I also believe that you're only gonna put yourself in more danger, but what the hell do I know lol
Yea well Germany /= America
Even though you made good points for checking the flop...I still don't get it if the bolded is true? Why not just bet like 80$ and get it in over 2 streets?
Well I mean, when I say he refuses to fold, I'm still not expecting him to stack off on ANY flop. The fact that he has a really wide range here I want to give him a chance to make mistakes on further streets without much concern to how the board rolls out cause he seems tilted. So given all that dynamic, I think he makes more mistakes if I check.
Yea well Germany /= America
ya, definately...but still, I'm really close to a bunch of Americans, so it does bother me.
Well I mean, when I say he refuses to fold, I'm still not expecting him to stack off on ANY flop. The fact that he has a really wide range here I want to give him a chance to make mistakes on further streets without much concern to how the board rolls out cause he seems tilted. So given all that dynamic, I think he makes more mistakes if I check.
Yeah, that makes sense?Just wondering, what would you be doing on a T83r flop, or a 57Jhhh flop against this guy? just check-fold all the way if unimproved?
Just wondering, what would you be doing on a T83r flop, or a 57Jhhh flop against this guy? just check-fold all the way if unimproved?
Against him I don't think I am ever folding. I'd probably try to CRAI on the flop on the first one. 2nd one, I'm not sure. Depends what he does.

yea idk. im still on the fence bout buying a gun but i'm seriously considering it. got the locks fixed today so that's a step. ima think bout it more this weekend and decide.pretty sure keturah and i are both responsible enough that if we were to have a gun in house we wouldn't just leave it laying around and shit. I don't think simply having a gun makes the house an 'unsafe' environment. It's the people handling the gun.anyways, im off to class. been an interesting day. - Jordan

Villain here is F4Zi who i have at 28/24/3.1 with a 2% 3bet in 164 hands. he has folded to 50% of 3bets over a sample of 10. we have very little history, and i assume he views me as about 26/22/3.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $10.00 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopBB ($1160)UTG ($1000)MP ($2000)Button ($1146)Hero (SB) ($1030)Preflop: Hero is SB with :4h, :qh1 fold, MP raises to $35, 1 fold, Hero raises to $120, 1 fold, MP calls $85Flop: ($250) :5c, :club:, :ts(2 players)Hero bets $170, MP calls $170Turn: ($590) :3h(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $325, Hero ???

I pretty much agree with everything tskillz said on the gun subject. I am very anti-handgun and think they should be illegal (expect for law enforcement and military), there only purpose is for killing people and killing people is bad. And I do think owning guns for defense is counter productive, because I know a lot more children are killed in homes then intruders. I don't mind hunting though.I am also anti-Jordan right now cause he is bailing on commerce.I am pro Canadians.Mikey, nice graph. I know what you mean about the uber tilt, last few days have been super frustrating for me too. I went to bed last night pissed off after having an almost 2k day.

Am I playing this too fast? 1st orbit so no reads.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($9.55)Button ($22.95)SB ($25.50)Hero (BB) ($33.90)UTG ($25.60)MP ($16.35)Preflop: Hero is BB with Jheart.gif, Aheart.gif4 folds, SB raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.50Flop: ($1.50) 4heart.gif, Kspade.gif, 10heart.gif(2 players)SB bets $1.50, Hero raises to $5.50, SB raises to $18, Hero raises to $30.50, SB calls $6.75 (All-In)Total pot: $51 | Rake: $2.55

I know what you mean about the uber tilt, last few days have been super frustrating for me too. I went to bed last night pissed off after having an almost 2k day.
I was agreeing with this all the way until the last sentence, which made me wanna stick a pumpin on your avvy (mini-cwik?) 's head and goto work