• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I was agreeing with this all the way until the last sentence, which made me wanna stick a pumpin on your avvy (mini-cwik?) 's head and goto work
For the record, it just got me to back to even from the day before. And I am still just even on the month.
Villain here is F4Zi who i have at 28/24/3.1 with a 2% 3bet in 164 hands. he has folded to 50% of 3bets over a sample of 10. we have very little history, and i assume he views me as about 26/22/3.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $10.00 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopBB ($1160)UTG ($1000)MP ($2000)Button ($1146)Hero (SB) ($1030)Preflop: Hero is SB with :4h, :qh1 fold, MP raises to $35, 1 fold, Hero raises to $120, 1 fold, MP calls $85Flop: ($250) :5c, :club:, :ts(2 players)Hero bets $170, MP calls $170Turn: ($590) :3h(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $325, Hero ???
This is a really horrible board for us. I think there are merits to all actions really. Villain fold to CBet? I dunno, probably depends how floaty Villain is but I probably fold a decent amount here.
This is a really horrible board for us. I think there are merits to all actions really. Villain fold to CBet? I dunno, probably depends how floaty Villain is but I probably fold a decent amount here.
This is why I play heads up.Folding QQ on any non A or K board makes my eyes bleed.This spot comes up soooooooooooooooo rarely in HU, that I'm happy to leak away on it, LOL.It's also why I play shortstackers almost exclusively. :club:
I am very anti-handgun and think they should be illegal (expect for law enforcement and military), there only purpose is for killing people and killing people is bad. And I do think owning guns for defense is counter productive, because I know a lot more children are killed in homes then intruders.
So if guns are illegal only criminals will have them right? What do criminals do when they are the only ones armed? hmmm...Bolded - stats that your basing this comment on?
This is why I play heads up.Folding QQ on any non A or K board makes my eyes bleed.This spot comes up soooooooooooooooo rarely in HU, that I'm happy to leak away on it, LOL.It's also why I play shortstackers almost exclusively. :club:
Meh, I honestly don't think anything you do here is a huge mistake. I've already talked to Jesse about it a little and its a really horrible spot. Folding overpairs in 3 bet pots is definitely not going to be normal. That is just a REALLY crappy board and unless we can put Villain on a float flop/bluff turn line, we are going to be crushed cause any hand he is betting for value here has us smoked.
So if guns are illegal only criminals will have them right? What do criminals do when they are the only ones armed? hmmm...Bolded - stats that your basing this comment on?
I thought you said you didn't want to get into the gun debate in this thread? lol
Do you feel that there are more fish in HU than in 6max or FR? I know more people play 6max and FR that HU but think of it as a %.Ex: out of all the 6max players (100,000 people) 25% are fish. All the HU players (20,000 people) 33% are fish.Prolly hard to do this but just your opinion.
Do you feel that there are more fish in HU than in 6max or FR? I know more people play 6max and FR that HU but think of it as a %.Ex: out of all the 6max players (100,000 people) 25% are fish. All the HU players (20,000 people) 33% are fish.Prolly hard to do this but just your opinion.
I have no idea. The only thing I know, is that when I played 6-max, I had to deal with several regular/decent players per table. I don't do that anymore.
Am I playing this too fast? 1st orbit so no reads.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($9.55)Button ($22.95)SB ($25.50)Hero (BB) ($33.90)UTG ($25.60)MP ($16.35)Preflop: Hero is BB with Jheart.gif, Aheart.gif4 folds, SB raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.50Flop: ($1.50) 4heart.gif, Kspade.gif, 10heart.gif(2 players)SB bets $1.50, Hero raises to $5.50, SB raises to $18, Hero raises to $30.50, SB calls $6.75 (All-In)Total pot: $51 | Rake: $2.55
I would 3-bet PF but I think the flop is totally fine.
I would 3-bet PF but I think the flop is totally fine.
lol, nice editSo Zach you obv feel that HU is more profitable cuz you play it. How are the swings that come with it tho? Did you have more swings playing 6m or fr?
OMG, I hate you. How you pull that off?Edit: Holy ****, club level too.
Think how awesome that would have been for Cards fans if the game was in Phoenix this year? Dont the rotate between Florida, Phx and San Deigo of where the super bowl is played?Edit: Is club level free food and all that? You just pay for booze?
lol, nice editSo Zach you obv feel that HU is more profitable cuz you play it. How are the swings that come with it tho? Did you have more swings playing 6m or fr?
HU is only as swingy as you make it.Depends on your style and your game selection.I hate talking about HU... too many people are going to discover it.I hadn't played 6-max NL, or FR NL in like 2 years, before I started playing HU NL, so I can't really compare them. I went into HU NL immediately from HU LHE, just on a whim.
I'll give you my bankroll for those (sorry Rod and Jesse).
Uh, there are 2 tickets, someone else has to go so I approve of this message.
That is just a REALLY crappy board and unless we can put Villain on a float flop/bluff turn line, we are going to be crushed cause any hand he is betting for value here has us smoked.
If he had KJ+ would he not be value betting the turn there, to get hands that may include a draw?
HU is only as swingy as you make it.Depends on your style and your game selection.I hate talking about HU... too many people are going to discover it.I hadn't played 6-max NL, or FR NL in like 2 years, before I started playing HU NL, so I can't really compare them. I went into HU NL immediately from HU LHE, just on a whim.
No worries, didn't enjoy my experience much last week. Probably be a while before I go back again.
If he had KJ+ would he not be value betting the turn there, to get hands that may include a draw?
I don't think Villain should be value betting a jack in that spot. Way more made hands that crush him are in Jesse's range than draws that are going to stack off. A hand like that should want to showdown as cheaply as possible.