• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Okay, how long do we have to keep these sigs.? I've no problem keeping mine, but Sean's is just so sick that I can no longer catch up with Challenge over breakfast as I would hurl on my laptop.

Man it is nice to have an average 1br 1bath apt for $405/month
There are a few things I need in an apartment.Min of 700sq feetBalconyFitness centerSuana/hot tub/poolNice areaWasher/Dryer in unitUnderground heated garageI don't even think it's possible to get all of those things for less than 600/month in Minneapolis.

well the suicide watch is on. Hopefully I can make it till Bauer Power Hour. If the Steelers win though, could be close

It pains me to say that I'm glad the Eagles are going to win, but it makes me happy that the freaking Arizona Cardinals are going to go to the Super Bowl.Chargers vs Cardinals ONE TIME!

There are a few things I need in an apartment.Min of 700sq feetBalconyFitness centerSuana/hot tub/poolNice areaWasher/Dryer in unitUnderground heated garageI don't even think it's possible to get all of those things for less than 600/month in Minneapolis.
lolz America - i pay half of this per week for a shared house in london with 5 other people, with non of that (save for washer dryer)

I have proof that Bull is dodging our Hu match. The minute I bring it up he insta-signs off aol. It's gotta be a terrible thing to live in fear.

lolz America - i pay half of this per week for a shared house in london with 5 other people, with non of that (save for washer dryer)
Your money is double the value of ours. I believe for every 2 dollars = 1 pound? Still, I think you should get out of the ghetto. If Snoop Dogg can do it, you can too.
Your money is double the value of ours. I believe for every 2 dollars = 1 pound? Still, I think you should get out of the ghetto. If Snoop Dogg can do it, you can too.
Ya. in dollars, i pay about 280 a week - I guess there is the bonus that london doesn't get tornado'd or sunk every so often