• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Totally random ?, but I am thinking about getting a mini-fridge for my office (beat: my kitchen is downstairs, and I play poker upstairs :club: ).Anyone have any recommendations?
Wet bar with built in mini fridge and chilled wine cabinet.

I wanna get into the volume sidebet. I've barely been able to do 30k hands in a month lately so a 500.00 prop to do 45k hands (I only 4-6 table) should motivate me to play more. The only thing that sucks is that I'm going to Disney World from the 2nd to the 10th so I'd prefer if I only had to do 40k hands this month and then increase it for future months (keeping in mind 40k is still 10k more than I've done in a month this year).

Could someone tell me if this win rate is good/bad/average?I figgured out what I made in 2008 mosly all was at .25/.50c NL 6 max 2-7 TD. I averaged it out at around $8.75 per hour, I only play recreationally so this is an estimate, but it's close.

Could someone tell me if this win rate is good/bad/average?I figgured out what I made in 2008 mosly all was at .25/.50c NL 6 max 2-7 TD. I averaged it out at around $8.75 per hour, I only play recreationally so this is an estimate, but it's close.
>0 is good<0 is badAverage is probably -1 BB or whatever rake subtracts

Bleh lost two buy ins today to cap off the month and the year. Kind of swingy month, but shipped another 2k month. Kinda felt meh about my plays sometimes, figured out it wasn't best to apply some high level concepts from Raptor at 50nl (plus I was probably applying them wrong), etc. Pretty much all 50nl. Probably gonna move up to 100nl next month.december.jpgty challenge thread for a great year.

December is done for me.decembermonthvo3.jpgMost hands I've ever played in a month. Kind of disappointing last 10 days or so, but it was a good month for me.
Awesome work!
Totally random ?, but I am thinking about getting a mini-fridge for my office (beat: my kitchen is downstairs, and I play poker upstairs :club: ).Anyone have any recommendations?
Don't be lazy. Don't waste $$ on a fridge.
wut?
Well my answer was somewhat sarcastic (but at the same time true). We can't tell you what the average hourly is. We don't know how many tables you are playing or anything really. Break it down to BB/100.
Try this one, and thank me later: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...204882265661130Tskillz, and alberto, nice months, I hate you both.
Don't be lazy. Don't waste $$ on a fridge.
Its not really a lazy thing, it is more of a being able to keep beverages and healthy snacks within arms reach so i don't have to sit out 6-8 tables at a time to walk downstairs to get something in the middle of a session.

bets I have:king1305 and me ~ I have to reach 30k, he has to reach 45k hands. $100 on the linekhspoker21 and me ~ 30k hands of hu for me, 100k hands for khs. $300 on the lineSnamuh ~ 30k hands of HU on my side, 40k hands on his due to circumstances. $500 on the lineanyone else? If there's a case of mistrust, either party is allowed to ask for the database/hands to re-check.

Well my answer was somewhat sarcastic (but at the same time true). We can't tell you what the average hourly is. We don't know how many tables you are playing or anything really. Break it down to BB/100.
ahhhhhhhh, ok I didnt quite explain it properly.72k hands/ won $7k , roughly 90 hands per hr. = 800 hrs of play? so that would = $8.75 per hr per table ? right?(hope math is right) so is this better explanation? thanks.

bedtime for me, im so cold and or sick, either way I don't feel like going out so I'll be laming it up.

Just make sure that if you play upstairs that you have a bathroom.Right Pat? :ts
Just make sure that if you play upstairs that you have a bathroom.Right Pat? :club:
LOL guy has the sickest poker pad anywhere and all we do is give him grief about that :)I'll be up late working tonight. gl me! Have fun drinking everyone.Mark

Ok in an attempt to take cash games a lot more seriously and put in more hours as part of 2009 goals, I have decided to purchase HEM. I do not have a netteller, paypal etc account but... so what would be the best way to pay? I only have $ on stars and tilt as well, so don't know how I can do a site transfer... why do they not just allow simple credit card payment?

Ok in an attempt to take cash games a lot more seriously and put in more hours as part of 2009 goals, I have decided to purchase HEM. I do not have a netteller, paypal etc account but... so what would be the best way to pay? I only have $ on stars and tilt as well, so don't know how I can do a site transfer... why do they not just allow simple credit card payment?
I think you can use your cc on paypal, it just acts as a processor. I could be completely wrong there though.
LOL guy has the sickest poker pad anywhere and all we do is give him grief about that :)I'll be up late working tonight. gl me! Have fun drinking everyone.Mark
I'm gonna get drunk and play against you, gl against aggression!