• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Wooooooooot, playing COD all day tomorrow. Wish someone would help with the problem I posted though :club:.
Zombie mode ainec
get 4 it is >
see!and LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOOLLLOLLLLL @ this thread last night, im never going to bed early againCongrats NC!

COD 4 is unbelievably superior in every way to COD: WaW with the exception of the inclusion of zombie mode at the end. They were made by different studios and you could convince damn near anyone that COD 4 was a successor to WaW. The production quality of 4 is just that much better overall. I'm still playing through and enjoying 5, but i find myself wondering wtf is going on around me in the campaign of 5 pretty often.

Last lol hand of the yearFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($50.50)Button ($22.50)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :club:, K :DButton raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1Flop: ($3) J :5c, 4 :D, Q :3h(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $2, Hero raises to $6, Button calls $4Turn: ($15) 6 :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $5.50, Hero raises to $16, Button calls $9.50 (All-In)River: ($45) Q :jh(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $45 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had 3 :ts, K :qh (one pair, Queens).Hero had Q :4h, K :D (three of a kind, Queens).Outcome: Hero won $44.50

anyone else up for prop bets?so farteddy and me 30k hands $100king1305 and me ~ I have to reach 30k, he has to reach 45k hands
Why is teddy getting better odds or am I missing something?
ah you're right. I wasn't thinking when I posted. Sorry Teddy. For simplicitysake/fairness I can't change the odds. You have to do 45k w/me or find someone else to do the bet with
what # of tournaments would be equivalent to 30k hands.
I have no fkin clue @_@So far there's only a bet between me and king 1305 ~ I have to reach 30k, he has to reach 45k hands
Fine, off to get COD4 I go.
i was trying to help KHS make up his mind, not force you to buy another game. it is far more fun to shoot all the guns from the last 20 years than busted WW2 guns though imo :)i really enjoyed the flashback chernobyl sniper level in COD4, probably in my top 5 video game sequences.

Geez. The one night I go to bed early and all that happens. Congrats NC!! One of my best friends from high school is CPA in Dallas with E&Y btw. Andddd....today is starting about as well as yesterday.1231graph.jpg

i was trying to help KHS make up his mind, not force you to buy another game. it is far more fun to shoot all the guns from the last 20 years than busted WW2 guns though imo :)i really enjoyed the flashback chernobyl sniper level in COD4, probably in my top 5 video game sequences.
ya, I had said that before when rdeezy was asking what games he should get iirc. +1 on the sniper mission, pretty awesome imo.mikey, $300 on my 100k hands at FR to your 30k at HU??

i'm not going to play anymore 6max today, I was about to go on mega tiltFull Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$45 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $611CO: $400Syous: $400SB: $268.25BB: $154.30Pre-flop: (5 players) Syous is Button with 9 :qh 8 :tsCO raises to $14, Syous raises to $42, 2 folds, CO calls.Flop: 5 :4h 4 :5c K :3h ($90, 3 players)CO bets $56, Syous calls.Turn: 5 :club: ($202, 3 players)CO checks, Syous bets $111, CO calls.River: 7 :D ($424, 3 players)CO checks, Syous is all-in $191.Uncalled bets: $191 returned to Syous. Results:Final pot: $615Phew^^

If January goes the same as November and December, it's going to be a loooooooonnnnnnngggggggggggg month.
QFT!I'm ending the month +414 after rakeback and bonuses.
ya, I had said that before when rdeezy was asking what games he should get iirc. +1 on the sniper mission, pretty awesome imo.mikey, $300 on my 100k hands at FR to your 30k at HU??
i completely misunderstood all the quotes. glad he's getting 4
Just purchased COD4 and Fallout 3.

So, just put in the last session of the year. My last 4 or so have all been pretty much the same, win about a buy in right after the start, then get coolered/sucked out into losing about 2 buyins, than spend the rest trying to win that back, and leave annoyed, and up 2 bb's or so :)My December graph is also my year graph, because the only hands I got to lock into HEM are from 12-9 until now, considering this I'm acually quite happy with my results, even though I hoped I'd get to log in way more hands, but had a bunch of other stuff to do so I played half as many hands this month, than rdog played yesterday alone loldecember08ne6.jpgfor January I'll seriously try to log 30k hands, which would be A LOT for me, especially since I just started 4tabling a few days ago...Ok, now I'll get drunk...have a great night everyone!

Congrats again NC. I'd already stolen your artwork for use if/when Shan gets pregnant.Also just heard from my mom. So we made a 'final' offer on a house which is $52K below what the villain is asking for it. Villain's realtor just told my mom if we can come up $4K he is pretty sure they will accept. So I'm guessing this will be a pretty easy discussion with Shannon whenever she wakes up and *crossing fingers* as long as nothing goes haywire, we'll be moving soon!I'll post pics once its all said and done.Mark

do you drive a racecar?? or is there a bestbuy like around the corner?
Haha, both? I live really close to Walmart, several Targets, a few Game Stops and a huge mall.
Congrats again NC. I'd already stolen your artwork for use if/when Shan gets pregnant.Also just heard from my mom. So we made a 'final' offer on a house which is $52K below what the villain is asking for it. Villain's realtor just told my mom if we can come up $4K he is pretty sure they will accept. So I'm guessing this will be a pretty easy discussion with Shannon whenever she wakes up and *crossing fingers* as long as nothing goes haywire, we'll be moving soon!I'll post pics once its all said and done.Mark
Nice, GL!!!
It's really hard to comment on this hand without any reads on the villain other than what the realtor said.
bumpity