• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

lol @ last two pages. Pure gold, guys :)erm, just to get the poker part out of the way: December08.png- $100 or so on laptop+ $250 on RakebackSo that makes my December my worst month at $25... ah well :club:

Now poker's out the way, I'm going to get horrendously drunk for New Year. I advise you do the same.Have a great new year, guys. All the best for 2009 :)Zach.

anyone else up for prop bets?so farteddy and me 30k hands $100king1305 and me ~ I have to reach 30k, he has to reach 45k hands
Why is teddy getting better odds or am I missing something?

Not really sure what happened to this thread.Jordan, when can you make it out to LA. You should come Jan 22-26.Here's my month. Things really turned around and from December 23 to December 29 was my best week of online poker all year, where I played like 8300 hands and made $8500. This graph doesn't show the $1800 that I'm down live obv.decos9.jpgHappy New Year FCP!

Me and King also have a hands propbet for January.Both have to play 30k hands, if we both make it, no action, if we both fail, no action, if one fails, he owes the other guy $100.GL King. And I know I'm screwed because I took this bet before you took the 45k bet with Mikey.

will put this here too. my results are boring. Made enough at the WSOP / oklahoma / off friends to make live bankroll just big enough to put a bunch down on, and then completely remodel, a great house. Also, this late breaking one:motivator.jpg

will put this here too. my results are boring. Made enough at the WSOP / oklahoma / off friends to make live bankroll just big enough to put a bunch down on, and then completely remodel, a great house. Also, this late breaking one:motivator.jpg
congrats
congrats NC!
thank you
congrats
you lost old man? i kid. thanks :club:
Congrats sir.
ship the fetus. thank you
1. How late breaking can it be if you had time to photoshop it into a poster? :)2. Congrats!3. Future FCPer?
that picture is two weeks old almost. it has toes now. i've known since mid november but you don't tell people that early. now that he looks like like a very tiny person and less of a tiny alien blob, people can know. yes, he will definitely take up his daddy's pasttimes. i'll take a picture of him wrapped up in my FCP hockey jersey when he's born. no, you can't tell the sex of the baby in an ultrasound yet, but since i called kaleigh being pregnant 3 days before the test could, i'm calling my shot here too.edit: if i'm right, my title become "Babe ****ing Ruth" imo