• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

The combonation is 1...2...3...4...5.couldn't help myself. Mel Brooks FTW
No idea what you're talking about.
I think it's some comment to criticise you (albeit jokingly) for mis-spelling "hair" by typing "air".If this is true, it makes it all the more precious that, in calling you on your spelling, he spelt "combination" wrong.:club:
The combonation is 1...2...3...4...5.couldn't help myself. Mel Brooks FTW
Dark Helmet: So the combination is... one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage! <later in the scene ...>President Skroob: Great. Now we can take every last breath fresh air from planet Druidia. What's the combination?Colonel Sandurz: One, two, three, four, five.President Skroob: One, two, three, four, five?Colonel Sandurz: That's amazing. I've got the same combination on my luggage. Prepare Spaceball 1 for immediate departure.

LOL hand of the night. Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 4 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $19.35CO: $18.10Hero (BTN): $71.05SB: $25.35Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with K :club: Q :4hCO raises to $0.85, Hero calls $0.85, 2 foldsFlop: ($2.05) 6 :D K :D 3 :5c(2 players)CO bets $0.75, Hero calls $0.75Turn: ($3.55) K :D(2 players)CO bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25River: ($6.05) K :qh(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $68.20 all in, CO calls $15.25 all inFinal Pot: $36.55CO mucks J :ts A :heart:Hero shows K :D Q :3h (four of a kind, Kings)Hero wins $34.75(Rake: $1.80)

I have several bizarre hands per session, I think this one is the weirdest for today though..I was opening A TON of hands at the table..ull Tilt Poker Game #8834474425: Table Fink (deep 6) - $3/$6 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:04:45 ET - 2008/11/06Seat 1: Joakim6633 ($1,830.15)Seat 2: I Win Flips ($1,194.75)Seat 3: ChildBride ($485.60)Seat 4: AxisOfWeasel ($933.75)Seat 5: BigBadDevil ($1,659.25)Seat 6: PrtyPsux ($2,255.20)Joakim6633 posts the small blind of $3I Win Flips posts the big blind of $6The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to PrtyPsux [Kc Ad]ChildBride foldsAxisOfWeasel foldsBigBadDevil foldsChildBride adds $100PrtyPsux raises to $21Joakim6633 calls $18I Win Flips raises to $78PrtyPsux has 15 seconds left to actPrtyPsux raises to $188Joakim6633 foldsI Win Flips calls $110*** FLOP *** [9h 8d 9s]I Win Flips checksPrtyPsux bets $88I Win Flips calls $88*** TURN *** [9h 8d 9s] [Jh]I Win Flips checksPrtyPsux bets $108I Win Flips calls $108*** RIVER *** [9h 8d 9s Jh] [8h]I Win Flips bets $810.75, and is all inPrtyPsux has 15 seconds left to actPrtyPsux has requested TIMEPrtyPsux calls $810.75

Nice turn imo. Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (SB): $40.70BB: $25.00UTG: $38.35CO: $30.90BTN: $26.90Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with K :D A :DUTG raises to $0.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.75, 1 fold, UTG calls $2.25Flop: ($5.75) J :4h 8 :5c Q :club:(2 players)Hero bets $4, UTG calls $4Turn: ($13.75) T :ts(2 players)Hero bets $10, UTG raises to $31.60 all in, Hero calls $21.60River: ($76.95) 2 :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $76.95Hero shows K :3h A :D (a flush, Ace high)UTG shows 9 :qh J :qh (a straight, Queen high)Hero wins $73.95(Rake: $3.00)

I really hope he showed deuces.
He ended up Vbetting me with TT....sigh, I'm almost certain he tried turning his hand into a bluff..which makes more sense I thought he might have 77 or ....meh my hand moved on it's own to the call button, the line just didn't make sense at all
He ended up Vbetting me with TT....sigh, I'm almost certain he tried turning his hand into a bluff..which makes more sense I thought he might have 77 or ....meh my hand moved on it's own to the call button, the line just didn't make sense at all
That's too bad. Deuces would've been awesome.

Does anybody think that this is a good hand to apply the concept of giving the villain rope that we discussed yesterday? Or is this a flop that I should be betting. Also, should I be raising at any point during this hand. Villain is 25/15 and multitabling, when the hand happened I thought he was an ok multitabler.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($27.55)UTG ($25.65)MP ($29.15)Hero (CO) ($26.10)Button ($30.15)SB ($29.85)Preflop: Hero is CO with Qdiamond.gif, Aspade.gif1 fold, MP raises to $1, Hero raises to $3.35, 3 folds, MP calls $2.35Flop: ($7.05) 5diamond.gif, Aheart.gif, 4heart.gif(2 players)MP checks, Hero checksTurn: ($7.05) 6diamond.gif(2 players)MP bets $5, Hero calls $5River: ($17.05) 9club.gif(2 players)MP bets $12, Hero calls $12Total pot: $41.05 | Rake: $2.05

Does anybody think that this is a good hand to apply the concept of giving the villain rope that we discussed yesterday?
I think the ones mentioned yesterday were where we could safely get villains stack in 2 streets?
Does anybody think that this is a good hand to apply the concept of giving the villain rope that we discussed yesterday? Or is this a flop that I should be betting. Also, should I be raising at any point during this hand. Villain is 25/15 and multitabling, when the hand happened I thought he was an ok multitabler.
I play the hand the same

Hello Matt,We conducted a review of your association with (Insert names for Cwik, Naismith, Zach6668 and Naked Cowboy), and were happy to find that your activity on the tables was clean.Going forward, please do not sit at the same tournament table as these players. Continuing to play with this person will lead to further investigations, and possibly the permanent closure of your Full Tilt Poker account if you are found to be involved in unethical play.We take collusion very seriously and work hard to ensure the integrity and security of our site.Regards,JonathanSecurity and FraudFull Tilt Poker______________________________________Basically we were playing matrix sngs and shoving every hand. No collusion, no nothing. You limp, we shove. You raise, we shove. You shove, we call. Pretty easy strategy to beat, unless we're running good.I responded back to FTP basically asking them what this email meant, since they basically said that we didn't do anything wrong, but should avoid doing it in the future, which makes no sense obviously.Nutbarring FTW!