• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $78.25UTG: $302.65Hero (CO): $567.15BTN: $333.60SB: $185.65Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is CO with 7 :D 7 :4h1 fold, Hero raises to $8, BTN calls $8, 2 foldsFlop: ($19.00) A :club: 7 :ts 6 :D(2 players)Hero bets $14, BTN raises to $49, Hero calls $35Turn: ($117.00) J :5c(2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $77, Hero calls $77River: ($271.00) 3 :D(2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $199.60 all in, Hero says "wow", Hero says "i just cant decide if you are doing this with 66", Hero says "sigh, i guess", Hero calls $199.60Final Pot: $670.20Hero shows 7 :qh 7 :3h (three of a kind, Sevens)BTN shows 6 :D 6 :qh (three of a kind, Sixes)Hero wins $668.20(Rake: $2.00)I mean, I honestly don't know if I like how I played it. I just didn't think he would flat many hands on the button there that made flushes. KdQd mainly. Once I made the decision he could be doing it with 66 and you can see it in chat, I decided I need to call. Just because my hand looks so much like AxKd, AxQd type hands.
That's so awesome. You read his soul.

LOL. Was reading this ridic article on CNN about people with tons of student loan debt that are going overseas to avoid paying it back. Here was a quote:"I am upset at myself. I could have gone to a cheaper school," Chris says. "But I'm most angry at the fact that for anyone who has debt that's not student loan debt, there's relief. You can get into $150,000 worth of credit card debt and you can declare bankruptcy and you can go on with your life. But with student loans, you're being punished for being a better person."This is why America is in a sad financial situation right now, because people think like this. He's being punished for trying to be a better person, not for taking out more loans than he would be able to pay back.Mark

I have your little hand chart open on my screen, pick another table sir.
Buhahahahaha, I don't use that thing. Complete bluff on my part.

aight, so here is day 1 recap of the HPT greektown event.drove in from columbus...got to detroit around 5pm and bought in for the tourney that was starting at 7...met w/ jesse, casey, and his roommate andy...they wanted to play that table game 'ultimate hold em' or whatever it's called. i watched for a bit and then bought in myself. i instantly lost $200 or so, decided to rebuy for $100 an decided i'd run good.started betting 20 20 10, 20 for antes and blinds and 10 on the trips bet which is a real sucker bet unless you run good like me. i naturally start making hands left and right, then the lol hand. i start giving casey and jesse $5 to bet their trips line caus they weren't betting it...so i get QQ and raise 4x on my blind to 80, flop comes 774 or something and casey says he has a 7 which is good for me cause i'm going to get his extra trips bet which pays 3 to 1 for trips, and 8 to 1 for a boat...turn is the clutch Q, i have a full house and start loling. I'll be getting 8 to 1 or my 10, and then some other good payouts on the rest. maybe jesse can fill in the payouts.river comes a 44444444444444444, so casey makes a boat to LOL. so basically i make a lot of money this hand and book a 275 win. lulz.the donkament started late. 7.30 or so. 30 min levels and lol bad structure. i played solid all day and finished with 170k which is a really good stack for sunday coming to 5k/10k LOL. yea, so sad. we started w 140 and played to 30 and I was def a top 5 or 10 stack.played with online player wrldsgreatest who also won a bracelet this summer. he a good player and really laggy. he was on my right which was nice, and def. worked to my advantage in one hand.first hand we played he shipped his sb into my bb for like 90k. I had around 130k and wanted to call w k4 but i thought better of it. had i had around K8 or k9 i def was going to call and i told him that. he told me he had t9...guy was so sick, he was bluffing a lot and telling me what he had everytime. reason the above hand is important is cause from our discussions he knew that i understood shoving ranges better than 99% of the field which are basically total nits. so he knew i was going to call him light and all that jazz.next time it's sb vs bb he limps which he never did. i kinda am like wtf and decide to check my T7. flop is A54 i c in pos, as i was like 100% sure if i bet he was shipping on me. turns a 7 and he bets around pot for 25k. i call. rivers a q he checks and i debate and check it back cuz i thought he prob had total air and wasn't calling yada yada. he showed T8 so holl@ the 3 outer.it's funny. structure sooo fast every pot is important. I stole blinds a few times late in the day and bam, feeling ok with 170k.2nd day starts sunday at 11am. i basically need to continue to run good yada yada. i think i played well yesterday but it's really annoying to play poker like this. we talked about how much we hate tournaments, but good for me and bad for me he has a few 6 figs score. Ya, tourneys suck! :)anyways. i'll try and do better at txting a few people if i get a good stack on day2 and make a run. they'll be taping the FT that day as well. HOpefully a lot of the guys from my last table get busted. we def. had the toughest table at that time. Like 5 of us were from the internet and that's just not fun in these soft live tourneys.oh yea. after the tourney it's like 4am and i play more ultimate hold em. lol. I lose 300 or so instantly again and am a bit tilted. It was actually a bit more than that but w/e. I rebuy for 100 and again go on juust a stupid sick rush. I had to of had like 800 on the table at one point. Naturally i lose back like 400 and just leave cuz i'm so tilted.i think i'm down like 80$ after taking all my expenditures into account (minus hotel + tourney buy-in).- Jordan

I hate the HPT. It's structures are soooo lolbad. I live about 15 miles from the guy who created them and he's a total fish so no suprise he doesn't understand a good tournament structure. Last winter I played a 1-2nl game at his house and cleaned his ultralagtard ass out. I've prob taken over 1k out of his home games in the three times I've been there.Basejester is going on ignore.I love Panda Express. You guys have no idea. When I lived in Vegas I was so happy there was one across the street from my apartment.

Guys, Don't play alot of NL Cash.....Is my raise too much on the button? Flop bet is good right....PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($19.65)Hero (Button) ($24.70)SB ($24.75)BB ($15.50)UTG ($26.15)MP ($10.90)Preflop: Hero is Button with Adiamond.gif, Aclub.gifUTG raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3.25, 1 fold, BB calls $3, 1 foldFlop: ($7.35) 6club.gif, 8heart.gif, Kspade.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $6, BB calls $6Turn: ($19.35) 9club.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $6.25, 1 foldTotal pot: $19.35 | Rake: $0.95Results in white below: Hero didn't showOutcome: Hero won $18.40