New Challenge (old Challenge)

Wow that was a huge and masterfully crafted lead-up to the soul read brag post. I love the modesty that came with the delivery as well. A+SW on it being a brag post

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Wow that was a huge and masterfully crafted lead-up to the soul read brag post. I love the modesty that came with the delivery as well. A+SW on it being a brag post
LOL, I didn't even think about it coming off that way but I can see how it would. I mean, I really felt clueless about the best way to play it and I rarely don't have a plan before I do things but I had 0 plan throughout this entire hand and didn't dissect it until the river.

Standard river call RDog imo even though it's gross and you feel lost throughout the hand. I just can't find a fold once the turn and river brick off. It's sicker if you have 66 there OOP.

This guy that I played at 1/2 a few months ago is sitting out at 200/400 with 25k.Seat 1: TreMomey ($454.80)Seat 2: TheJOKER-JSB ($164.70)TreMomey posts the small blind of $1TheJOKER-JSB posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TreMomey [5d 2d]TreMomey raises to $6TheJOKER-JSB calls $4*** FLOP *** [2s Qd 7s]TheJOKER-JSB bets $2TreMomey raises to $8TheJOKER-JSB raises to $14TreMomey calls $6*** TURN *** [2s Qd 7s] [6s]TheJOKER-JSB checksTreMomey checks*** RIVER *** [2s Qd 7s 6s] [5s]TheJOKER-JSB bets $144.70, and is all inTreMomey foldsUncalled bet of $144.70 returned to TheJOKER-JSBTheJOKER-JSB shows [4c 2h] a pair of TwosTheJOKER-JSB wins the pot ($39.50)Dealt to TreMomey [Tc Ts]TreMomey raises to $4TheJOKER-JSB raises to $84.90, and is all inTreMomey calls $80.90TheJOKER-JSB shows [6h 3h]TreMomey shows [Tc Ts]*** FLOP *** [4d 7d 6d]*** TURN *** [4d 7d 6d] [8s]*** RIVER *** [4d 7d 6d 8s] [9h]TheJOKER-JSB shows a pair of SixesTreMomey shows a straight, Ten highTreMomey wins the pot ($169.30) with a straight, Ten high

LOL holy crap i just realized hes also playing 100-200 HU with lolzcapaneoLOOL double holy crap edit.. he just lost JJ vs. A10 aipf and reloaded another 10k
He musta cleaned you out to play that high

Full Tilt Poker Game #8643720114: Table Relic (heads up) - $100/$200 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:15:41 ET - 2008/10/24Seat 1: TheJOKER-JSB ($6,233.25)Seat 2: lolzcapaneo ($38,269.25)lolzcapaneo posts the small blind of $100TheJOKER-JSB posts the big blind of $200The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***lolzcapaneo has 15 seconds left to actlolzcapaneo raises to $400TheJOKER-JSB raises to $6,233.25, and is all inlolzcapaneo calls $5,833.25TheJOKER-JSB shows [6c 6d]lolzcapaneo shows [Ad Qh]*** FLOP *** [2c 5d As]*** TURN *** [2c 5d As] [2s]*** RIVER *** [2c 5d As 2s] [Ah]TheJOKER-JSB shows two pair, Aces and Sixeslolzcapaneo shows a full house, Aces full of Twoslolzcapaneo wins the pot ($12,466) with a full house, Aces full of TwosTheJOKER-JSB is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $12,466.50 | Rake $0.50Board: [2c 5d As 2s Ah]Seat 1: TheJOKER-JSB (big blind) showed [6c 6d] and lost with two pair, Aces and SixesSeat 2: lolzcapaneo (small blind) showed [Ad Qh] and won ($12,466) with a full house, Aces full of Twosand he reloads for $20k

LOL holy crap i just realized hes also playing 100-200 HU with lolzcapaneoLOOL double holy crap edit.. he just lost JJ vs. A10 aipf and reloaded another 10k
my guess is he was just nutbarring you. http://www.tableratings.com/overview/TheJOKER-JSBseems like a high stakes reg. Though I don't really get that huge break even streak when almost all his hands a 25/50nl+Edit: errr, didn't notice that HUGE break even stretch was only 3k hands. :club: Jury is still out on this one.
my guess is he was just nutbarring you. http://www.tableratings.com/overview/TheJOKER-JSBseems like a high stakes reg. Though I don't really get that huge break even streak when almost all his hands a 25/50nl+Edit: errr, didn't notice that HUGE break even stretch was only 3k hands. :club: Jury is still out on this one.
I've been watching the match and he's playing exactly how he played against me for the 31 hands I played him. I don't trust that tableratings site i think its pretty inaccurate. On the other table when he was sitting he was with Issac Baron and Isaac was trying to talk to him and he wouldn't respond and he said something about Joker owing him money.
I've been watching the match and he's playing exactly how he played against me for the 31 hands I played him. I don't trust that tableratings site i think its pretty inaccurate. On the other table when he was sitting he was with Issac Baron and Isaac was trying to talk to him and he wouldn't respond and he said something about Joker owing him money.
The tableratings site wont give you exact dollar amounts of each players win/lose totals, but I would say it is the most accurate of the site type. Anyways that is kind of irrelevant anyways, because the most useful aspect of the site is seeing if a player is a winning or losing player and the stakes they play. Over a decent sample size of hands you can usually see a trend if they are winning money or not.Obviously in this case, the table rating graph does not tell use everything, but we can at least assume he is not 'taking a shot'.

I made such a bad call with AA it's disguisting. It's so bad I don't deserve to be dealt AA for a week.Heres the hand. Villain is never betting the turn without a king and I know this. I wish I could say it was a misclick.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $48.45CO: $33.95Button: $59SB: $114.45Hero: $57.77Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with A :4h A :tsUTG raises to $1.75, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, Hero raises to $7.75, UTG folds, Button calls.Flop: K :club: Q :D 8 :D ($17.5, 2 players)Hero bets $13, Button calls.Turn: K :5c ($43.5, 2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $21.75, Hero raises all-in $37.02, Button calls.River: 5 :D ($117.54, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $117.54)Results:Final pot: $117.54

I only have 40 hands on Villain. He is 13/13/infinity. We are deep otherwise its a pretty easy 3 bet.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $78.25UTG: $302.65Hero (CO): $567.15BTN: $333.60SB: $185.65Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is CO with 7 :D 7 :5c1 fold, Hero raises to $8, BTN calls $8, 2 foldsFlop: ($19.00) A :club: 7 :ts 6 :D(2 players)Hero bets $14, BTN raises to $49, Hero ???
3-bet the flop, imho.I want to reduce the number of streets that I have to play out of position. Judging by the aggression in the small sample in his stats, we can't count on his bet on the turn or the river being a made flush. I think we can get a lot of action from Ax ? :D, 66, & pairs like J :4h Jx. Stacking off against a flush is about a hundred dollar mistake and we can do a lot worse by screwing up the turn (folding the best hand or putting a lot of money in behind) or just losing our equity by folding correctly.
Maybe I don't trust tableratings because 3 of the biggest fish that I know are listed as pretty decent winners on there lol and my $$ won is off by a bit
I've heard for HU plays its usually way off because they just miss so many hands. Some 6max people say its dead on over a lot of hands for them. It like 30% off for me. On 2p2 they were saying its gone way off the last month also.Mark
3-bet the flop, imho.I want to reduce the number of streets that I have to play out of position. Judging by the aggression in the small sample in his stats, we can't count on his bet on the turn or the river being a made flush. I think we can get a lot of action from Ax ? :club:, 66, & pairs like J :ts Jx. Stacking off against a flush is about a hundred dollar mistake and we can do a lot worse by screwing up the turn (folding the best hand or putting a lot of money in behind) or just losing our equity by folding correctly.
The problem is, I don't think a lot of AxQd type hands are going to be raising the flop. Raising the flop (especially deep) with those types of hands on this board is pretty bad. Additionally, why would a JdJx type hand raise? And even if they did raise, they wouldn't call a 3bet. 66 is about the only hand we beat that's going to give us action if we 3bet the flop. Maybe AxKd but I don't even think that hand raises the flop (why would they?).
The problem is, I don't think a lot of AxQd type hands are going to be raising the flop. Raising the flop (especially deep) with those types of hands on this board is pretty bad.
*shrug*Can the villain force the hero to fold a bigger ace once in awhile? To the extent that we are deep, it adds leverage to the villain's move as well.
Additionally, why would a JdJx type hand raise?
Better hands can fold; worse hands can call.
And even if they did raise, they wouldn't call a 3bet. 66 is about the only hand we beat that's going to give us action if we 3bet the flop. Maybe AxKd but I don't even think that hand raises the flop (why would they?).
Sometimes for value against a hero he perceives as aggressive.If we had a really good plan for the rest of the hand, I'd like stretching it out. I don't really see that we do.

Yesterday sucked. Had two awesome morning sessions and got to +$65 or so, then went -$55 in my afternoon session to bring it back to pretty much nothing. Ready for a new day today, I think I need to tighten up a bit, few of my tables my VPIP was through the roof in the arvo

*shrug*Can the villain force the hero to fold a bigger ace once in awhile? To the extent that we are deep, it adds leverage to the villain's move as well.Better hands can fold; worse hands can call.
This sounds a lot like raising for information.
This makes no sense.
ATo can fold. K :club:QJ :ts can call. Those are both happy things. Edited by BaseJester
ATo can fold. K :club: Q :ts can call. Those are both happy things.
Personally I'd rather that KdQs folded if i had JdJx, as I would have only 50% equity. Problem is, if you had AxQd, you'd be folding out ATo if you raised, which is a hand you'd want to string along. And you'd be bloating a pot for the times you are absolutely crushed. When you raise JdJx, you turn a hand that has moderate equity on that board into a bluff.
Personally I'd rather that KdQs folded if i had JdJx, as I would have only 50% equity.
Yeah, you're right. Make it KdJs.
Problem is, if you had AxQd, you'd be folding out ATo if you raised, which is a hand you'd want to string along. And you'd be bloating a pot for the times you are absolutely crushed. When you raise JdJx, you turn a hand that has moderate equity on that board into a bluff.
I think those are completely valid ways to think about the hand. Some of our villains are going to think otherwise, though.