• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

quick line check ... We're 200bb deep, I flop top set on an ugly board .. i bet and get checkraised .. so I assume he has AJ, or Ah or a made flush. So I call hoping to boat the turn ... He bets 60%ish of pot on the turn ... I call again hoping to boat .. with still > 60% of the stack behind..He bets quite small on the river, but is pot committed if i shove over him ...fine to fold? .. should i have folded the turn?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($51.60)Button ($37.60)BB ($6.05)UTG ($50)Hero (MP) ($56.45)Preflop: Hero is MP with :D, :5cHero raises to $0.85, 1 fold, Button calls $0.85, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.60Flop: ($2.65) :D, :4h, :club:(3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2, Button calls $2, UTG raises to $6, Hero calls $4, Button calls $4Turn: ($20.65) :ts(3 players)UTG bets $13, Hero calls $13, 1 foldRiver: ($46.65) :D(2 players)UTG bets $15, Hero foldsTotal pot: $46.65 | Rake: $2.30

quick line check ... We're 200bb deep, I flop top set on an ugly board .. i bet and get checkraised .. so I assume he has AJ, or Ah or a made flush. So I call hoping to boat the turn ... He bets 60%ish of pot on the turn ... I call again hoping to boat .. with still > 60% of the stack behind..He bets quite small on the river, but is pot committed if i shove over him ...fine to fold? .. should i have folded the turn?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($51.60)Button ($37.60)BB ($6.05)UTG ($50)Hero (MP) ($56.45)Preflop: Hero is MP with :D, :5cHero raises to $0.85, 1 fold, Button calls $0.85, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.60Flop: ($2.65) :D, :4h, :club:(3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2, Button calls $2, UTG raises to $6, Hero calls $4, Button calls $4Turn: ($20.65) :ts(3 players)UTG bets $13, Hero calls $13, 1 foldRiver: ($46.65) :D(2 players)UTG bets $15, Hero foldsTotal pot: $46.65 | Rake: $2.30
Never call the turn if you are not calling that river. You are not getting pot odds to draw to the full house so either you either think that you have show down value in which case folding that river to the nothing raise is criminalyou think he will stack off 100% of the time if the board pairs on river which even then you are only just getting the odds to call IF the villain isnt holding the 5 of hearts( 13 dollars to win the 62 dollars. You have 22% equity against a flush, 5x13= 65).

spade one time dealer??PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($94.35)BB ($100)UTG ($82)MP ($100)Hero (CO) ($248.75)Button ($34.70)Preflop: Hero is CO with 8 :D, J :spade:UTG calls $1, MP calls $1, Hero calls $1, 1 fold, SB raises to $4, BB calls $3, UTG calls $3, MP calls $3, Hero calls $3Flop: ($20) 9 :D, Q :qh, 10 :4h(5 players)SB bets $15, BB calls $15, UTG raises to $78 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero raises to $141, SB calls $75.35 (All-In), BB calls $81 (All-In)Turn: ($380.35) 5 :D(4 players, 3 all-in)River: ($380.35) A :icon_clap:(4 players, 3 all-in)Total pot: $380.35 | Rake: $3Results in white below: SB had K :club:, J :ts (straight, Ace high).BB had K :5c, J :D (straight, Ace high).UTG had J :icon_clap:, 8 :qh (straight, Queen high).Hero had 8 :D, J :3h (straight, Queen high).Outcome: SB won $183.05, BB won $194.30i've never seen so many people flop the nuts or second nuts

spade one time dealer??PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($94.35)BB ($100)UTG ($82)MP ($100)Hero (CO) ($248.75)Button ($34.70)Preflop: Hero is CO with 8 :D, J :spade:UTG calls $1, MP calls $1, Hero calls $1, 1 fold, SB raises to $4, BB calls $3, UTG calls $3, MP calls $3, Hero calls $3Flop: ($20) 9 :D, Q :qh, 10 :4h(5 players)SB bets $15, BB calls $15, UTG raises to $78 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero raises to $141, SB calls $75.35 (All-In), BB calls $81 (All-In)Turn: ($380.35) 5 :D(4 players, 3 all-in)River: ($380.35) A :icon_clap:(4 players, 3 all-in)Total pot: $380.35 | Rake: $3Results in white below: SB had K :club:, J :ts (straight, Ace high).BB had K :5c, J :D (straight, Ace high).UTG had J :icon_clap:, 8 :qh (straight, Queen high).Hero had 8 :D, J :3h (straight, Queen high).Outcome: SB won $183.05, BB won $194.30i've never seen so many people flop the nuts or second nuts
that's damn fantastic.

Guy had 3 bet me about 4 hands in a row.[x] Soul read of the year[x] spite call of the yearFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($94.70)SB ($84.80)BB ($31.40)UTG ($52.50)MP ($82.90)CO ($25.90)Preflop: Hero is Button with Qdiamond.gif, 5diamond.gif3 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, 1 fold, BB raises to $3, Hero raises to $9.10, BB raises to $31.40 (All-In), Hero calls $22.30Flop: ($62.90) 3diamond.gif, 2spade.gif, 4spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($62.90) 2heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($62.90) 5heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $62.90 | Rake: $3Results in white below: Hero had Qdiamond.gif, 5diamond.gif (two pair, fives and twos).BB had 8club.gif, 9diamond.gif (one pair, twos).Outcome: Hero won $59.90

[ ] Soul Read[x] Got lucky[ ] Use this play if you like money[x] ImoIf he's been prone to 3bet, don't open with a below average hand

[ ] Soul Read[x] Got lucky[ ] Use this play if you like money[x] ImoIf he's been prone to 3bet, don't open with a below average hand
You dont know the history with the player. . .I made the right 4 bet, he made a donkey shove. I told him I was spite calling before I did and what do u know. . I was right.edit:How is winning with the best hand lucky? Please explain cause this explanation will blow my mind if it makes logical sense.funny hand vs the same guynot converted for chat,Full Tilt Poker Game #8377473896: Table Esk (deep 6) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 18:47:14 ET - 2008/10/06Seat 1: HeyMrJack ($179.50)Seat 2: Vedas of nature ($93.60)Seat 3: TakingYouDown ($48)Seat 4: letsstayfriends ($50)Seat 5: malsuerte ($76.90)Seat 6: imtoomuch4u ($28.20)HeyMrJack posts the small blind of $0.10Vedas of nature posts the big blind of $0.25The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HeyMrJack [As Ah]HeyMrJack: weeeTakingYouDown raises to $1letsstayfriends foldsmalsuerte foldsimtoomuch4u foldsHeyMrJack raises to $3.25Vedas of nature foldsTakingYouDown raises to $10HeyMrJack raises to $23.25TakingYouDown: aces?TakingYouDown has 15 seconds left to actTakingYouDown has requested TIMETakingYouDown raises to $48, and is all inHeyMrJack: awwHeyMrJack: acesHeyMrJack calls $24.75TakingYouDown shows [Ts Tc]HeyMrJack shows [As Ah]*** FLOP *** [7h 2h Ks]TakingYouDown: lol*** TURN *** [7h 2h Ks] [6d]*** RIVER *** [7h 2h Ks 6d] [8s]TakingYouDown shows a pair of TensHeyMrJack shows a pair of AcesHeyMrJack wins the pot ($93.25) with a pair of AcesTakingYouDown is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $96.25 | Rake $3Board: [7h 2h Ks 6d 8s]Seat 1: HeyMrJack (small blind) showed [As Ah] and won ($93.25) with a pair of AcesSeat 2: Vedas of nature (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: TakingYouDown showed [Ts Tc] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 4: letsstayfriends didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: malsuerte didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: imtoomuch4u (button) didn't bet (folded)
You dont know the history with the player. . .I made the right 4 bet, he made a donkey shove. I told him I was spite calling before I did and what do u know. . I was right.edit:How is winning with the best hand lucky? Please explain cause this explanation will blow my mind if it makes logical sense.
I don't think I've ever seen you take advice or constructive criticism from players here, so I doubt you'll take any advice now. You just post your donk/luckbox HHs here all the time never seem to take advice given to you free of charge.
I was right.
If you post it as "LOL - this guy tilted me into calling a 5bet shove with what was actually the best hand", it's fine. Just don't say "I made the right move".You let an aggressive player tilt you into making a horrible, horrible play, and you post it as a brag despite your admitting that it was purely for spite.
If you post it as "LOL - this guy tilted me into calling a 5bet shove with what was actually the best hand", it's fine. Just don't say "I made the right move".You let an aggressive player tilt you into making a horrible, horrible play, and you post it as a brag despite your admitting that it was purely for spite.
I wasnt tilting at all. I said I made a SPITE CALL, THAT ENDED UP BEING RIGHT. Way to take a post out of context.I just didnt htink he could possibly have a hand. And ya I got lucky that Im sitting with 9 buy ins at a table. . . REAL Lucky =]
I wasnt tilting at all. I was on my 5th beer of the day though, that might explain it a little.I just didnt htink he could possibly have a hand. And ya I got lucky that Im sitting with 9 buy ins at a table. . . REAL Lucky =]
Isn't that a deepstack table? How much can you buyin for? (Serious question)
Isn't that a deepstack table? How much can you buyin for? (Serious question)
I sat with 25. (serious answer)I wasnt aware it was a deep stack table when I sat (I'm a former stars player)

Here's a funny hand from today. Im still laughing really really hard....really really hard.....OMG soooooo funny I cant stop laughingP.S. This hand is soooooooo FUNNNNNN....NYnot converted for chat,Full Tilt Poker Game #8377473896: Table Esk (deep 6) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 18:47:14 ET - 2008/10/06Seat 1: HeyMrJack ($179.50)Seat 2: Vedas of nature ($93.60)Seat 3: TakingYouDown ($48)Seat 4: letsstayfriends ($50)Seat 5: malsuerte ($76.90)Seat 6: imtoomuch4u ($28.20)HeyMrJack posts the small blind of $0.10Vedas of nature posts the big blind of $0.25The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HeyMrJack [As Ah]HeyMrJack: weeeTakingYouDown raises to $1letsstayfriends foldsmalsuerte foldsimtoomuch4u foldsHeyMrJack raises to $3.25Vedas of nature foldsTakingYouDown raises to $10HeyMrJack raises to $23.25TakingYouDown: aces?TakingYouDown has 15 seconds left to actTakingYouDown has requested TIMETakingYouDown raises to $48, and is all inHeyMrJack: awwHeyMrJack: acesHeyMrJack calls $24.75TakingYouDown shows [Ts Tc]HeyMrJack shows [As Ah]*** FLOP *** [7h 2h Ks]TakingYouDown: lol*** TURN *** [7h 2h Ks] [6d]*** RIVER *** [7h 2h Ks 6d] [8s]TakingYouDown shows a pair of TensHeyMrJack shows a pair of AcesHeyMrJack wins the pot ($93.25) with a pair of AcesTakingYouDown is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $96.25 | Rake $3Board: [7h 2h Ks 6d 8s]Seat 1: HeyMrJack (small blind) showed [As Ah] and won ($93.25) with a pair of AcesSeat 2: Vedas of nature (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: TakingYouDown showed [Ts Tc] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 4: letsstayfriends didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: malsuerte didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: imtoomuch4u (button) didn't bet (folded)

Here's a funny hand from today. Im still laughing really really hard....really really hard.....OMG soooooo funny I cant stop laughingP.S. This hand is soooooooo FUNNNNNN....NYnot converted for chat,Full Tilt Poker Game #8377473896: Table Esk (deep 6) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 18:47:14 ET - 2008/10/06Seat 1: HeyMrJack ($179.50)Seat 2: Vedas of nature ($93.60)Seat 3: TakingYouDown ($48)Seat 4: letsstayfriends ($50)Seat 5: malsuerte ($76.90)Seat 6: imtoomuch4u ($28.20)HeyMrJack posts the small blind of $0.10Vedas of nature posts the big blind of $0.25The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HeyMrJack [As Ah]HeyMrJack: weeeTakingYouDown raises to $1letsstayfriends foldsmalsuerte foldsimtoomuch4u foldsHeyMrJack raises to $3.25Vedas of nature foldsTakingYouDown raises to $10HeyMrJack raises to $23.25TakingYouDown: aces?TakingYouDown has 15 seconds left to actTakingYouDown has requested TIMETakingYouDown raises to $48, and is all inHeyMrJack: awwHeyMrJack: acesHeyMrJack calls $24.75TakingYouDown shows [Ts Tc]HeyMrJack shows [As Ah]*** FLOP *** [7h 2h Ks]TakingYouDown: lol*** TURN *** [7h 2h Ks] [6d]*** RIVER *** [7h 2h Ks 6d] [8s]TakingYouDown shows a pair of TensHeyMrJack shows a pair of AcesHeyMrJack wins the pot ($93.25) with a pair of AcesTakingYouDown is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $96.25 | Rake $3Board: [7h 2h Ks 6d 8s]Seat 1: HeyMrJack (small blind) showed [As Ah] and won ($93.25) with a pair of AcesSeat 2: Vedas of nature (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: TakingYouDown showed [Ts Tc] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 4: letsstayfriends didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: malsuerte didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: imtoomuch4u (button) didn't bet (folded)
OMG I CANT STOP LAUGHING. SOOOOO AWESOME